General - page 170

Objects aren't shown?  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi On both terminals (left side b.3550 [the latest Release Version I think], RoboForex Demo, right side b.3580 MQ-Demo) is running absolutely the same indicator (with the same build) on the same symbol with the same timeframe and resolution (=biggest) which draws some dashes on the right side of the
I still cant seem to grasp the concepts of ( Value,Start,Step,Stop,Steps) in the strategy tester, can someone please explain
Hello, I created paid signal from mt5 with metatrade demo account . When finished my signal auto changed to free. Why that? Is paid signal need real account
  Symbol !!!  (1)
I have downloaded MT5 FBS, Evolve, icmarket but when I open the application, I can't see the Symbol. Please help me. How to see currency pairs, as well as Crypto pairs? Thank
Hi. Could someone point me out where to find the drawing tool for charting LONG/SHORTS positions within the graph? Like the one in the pic attached. . I
Hi, I got this message last few days, I never seen before, I don't know whats happened, I have only one account, please help, support does not reply for my questions, I can't anything, all my purchuases ea,indicators now blocked, I can't use my purchuased software
Hi is <...> is genuine email for MT5 platform
Hi I have written a .dll library for my EA, using Visual Studio 2019 that has a dependency on another dll, System.Text.Json.dll. Where should I place this dependency dll? I have tried copying it to MT5\Libraries, but get a File Not Found exception when attempting to use the main dll. Thanks for any
int OnInit () { ObjectCreate ( 0 , "BreakEven" , OBJ_BUTTON , 0 , 0 , 0 ); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "BreakEven" , OBJPROP_CORNER , CORNER_LEFT_LOWER ); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "BreakEven" , OBJPROP_XSIZE , 240 ); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "BreakEven" , OBJPROP_YSIZE , 30 );
Hi guys, I am using mutiple vps'es and mt5 terminals, But with each back/forward test, the tested numbers in the forward tests are always divides by 10 of the backtest. So when I am testing 55000 options, the backtest is running 55000 options, after that it's time for the forward test, but then he
I use MT5 and optimize parameters for the best inputs during previous 2 weeks and trade it present day. My present day starts at 12:00 am, I am in Pacific Time Zone. For MT5, it means I can only include yesterday day at 12:01 am present day and therefore must start my optimization at 12:01 am. It
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the objects on the chart in MT4. At the time when a new trading day begins (Sydney session) all placed objects (trend lines, rectangles, etc.) change their dimensions and position on the map. I want to keep the position and dimensions of these objects intact but
Hi Recently purchased MT4 Trade Assistant (disaster) The lines for both limit and stop don't show on the real cash account. Loaded it onto a demo account and the lines show. however when pressing the button (buy or sell) to enter the trade a pop up appears stating ' trade by symbol is disabled by
Hi, guys. Can someone help me to understand why this for loop doesn't work? int counter=0; int counter1=0; int endvalue=49; int v=0; for (counter;counter<endvalue;counter=counter+ 1 ) { counter1=counter+ 1 ; v = a[counter1]; a[counter]
I can open and close every other pair. I am stuck with an open order on eur/usd
I want to copy a signal But the symbols are different in brokers For example, gold in the RoboForex broker is XAUUSD But in OPOFARX or Amarket it is XAUUSD. , #XAUUSD How can I solve the problem
Hi: Wondering if the Signal has symbol of XAUUSD', and my broker has symbol of XAUUSD, without ' , will I able copy his trade? Thanks
SO this is like the dumbest thing I have seen where money is considered and no one seems to be able to assist. Basically I can create a signal, change the symbol, get clients to subscribe and take their money. Then because i changed the symbol the trades will not copy unless their broker has
Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. As far as I know you can use the same EA on multiple computers as long as your maximum number of activations allow that. Once you reach the maximum number of allowed activations, is there a way to recover 1 ore more activations to switch to another PC? For
It is many days that I have this problem in compiling with Cloud Protect. Also for default indicator, not my code. Someone else
I am getting error in cloud protection as 3-3 #0
[Deleted]
  Back Tester  (1)
I need a back tester visual mode to view the results of my custom indicator on chart window
Hi team, I am wondering how to minimize the time of copying trading between your signal provider and your platform? Even renting a VPS will not minimize this time. any idea please thanks in advance
All are empty: went to many of the top picture is the same
Hi All, I am trying to convert below pine script code to MQL5 but getting errors. One of the error is 'SetIndexStyle' - undeclared identifier . I have included include <indicator.mqh> but no joy. Also, for SetIndexLabel(0, "UpBars"); , I am getting error 'SetIndexLabel' - undeclared identifier. I
[Deleted]
Which platform is best for beginners and newbies to trade during demo or live trading
Hello. I was renewing a subscription (11067513). MQL5 also showed successful payment afterwards and t he amount went off my account but my subscription is not renewed
Let's assume strategy F Besides the risk reward ratio , it has a historical hit rate of 95% (this is an assumed strategy because the number closer to 100% is easier to convey my question) We assume everything is symmetrical with past and present trade execution for the example (meaning you read the
  Account issue  (1)
Hey, I deposit 30 dollar into this account, but when I am loging to metatrader, I see only the demo account without my real balance, what should I do
Since the update to build 2265 and after executing the following lines in my code graph[0].CurveAdd(PnL_long,infopanel.headers_clr,CURVE_HISTOGRAM,"PnL long ("+IntegerToString(magic_id)+")");graph[0].CalculateMaxMinValues();graph[0].CurvePlotAll();graph[0].Update(); I'm getting the error "incorrect