General - page 1071

Yes folks, it's official. The creator  of Bitcoin really is Aussie Craig White 2 May I was going to use the headline " publicly reveals himself" but that would be a whole different story. Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright has publicly identified himself as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto. and...
Any one out there suggest an inexpensive reliable VPS to run an EA on? I am in Northern California, USA (West Coast)
EUR/USD has been trapped in a broad sideways range since basing in March 2015, notes Credit Suisse. "For now, our bias is for price and retracement resistance at 1.1495 to ideally cap – the October 2015 and April 2016 highs and 78.6% retracement of the August/December decline – with a break below 1...
For the April employment report, scheduled for release on Friday, May 6, we forecast nonfarm payroll growth of 250k. Such an outturn would indicate that job growth accelerated from the March reading of 215k and the 209k average in Q1. Within this, we look for private payroll growth of 240k and net...
  Add TimeZone  (1)
How can i add TimeZone? Anybody help?
'Bremain' odds are unlikely to advance much further argue TD Securities who warn this could be as good as it gets for the pound and interest rate yields. The yield on UK sovereign debt has rallied sharply as investors demand less return for holding UK assets ahead of the EU referendum. The move...
Referencing- https://cloud.mql5.com/ About a year ago, cloud wanted 2GB of RAM, now it seems to be 3GB, The app keeps uninstalling itself without telling me why. Can anyone provide some documentation how to keep cloud agents connected to the MQL5 network? My computer is on 24/7, but the agents...
Weekend when forex is closed is a good time to explore other trading markets like bitcoin market. But i always had problems with good BTC/USD history to test anything in reasonable way! History in MT4 is a pain in the... And when it comes to BTC-E btc/usd history it is even worse (falsified...
Hello, i know how to talk from mql4 to php like "WebRequest" and having and php side api that handles requests. but how can i talk from php side to the mql4 side ? thanks
Hi All, My first post in this topic. Apologize me If it is already being asked by someone. My question is that is there any Indicator/Script/Tool that whenever I put Date along with specific time, the crosshair of MT4 automatically direct my cursor/screen to that point. Reagrds
Help. I do not have the signals tab/page in my mt4..
Citi now forecasts the RBA to cut rates by a 25bp at its May policy meeting next week. "Economic growth doesn’t argue for a rate cut next week. Butthe breadth of the price weakness in the Q1 CPI and signs that inflation expectations are shifting down suggest the period that inflation will undershoot...
I'm trying to create a simple panel/indicator that retrieves the best ask volume and the best bid volume in real time... However, after reading the MQL5 docs I found the information that OnBookEvent( ) works only for expert advisors, but not for indicators. Even setting OnTimer( ) to 10 miliseconds...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1200-1.1500) The euro continues to remain relatively stable against the US dollar in the near-term. The Fed’s reluctance to signal more strongly that it may resume rate hikes at their next meeting in June is likely to keep the US dollar on a softer footing in the nearterm...
  No service desk  (1)
I am truly at my wits end. Did I cause some kind of offence? Well I never meant that. I was just all manic at the time as I paid for an indicator and realised I need another to work as a filter. Had some crazy problems with my card and my uncles card. I asked many times what can be done about it and...
Hello, is there a ranking about the best fully automated EAs? It would be nice if there is one. Regards.
Hello I have a strategy on candlesticks which i use in trading bullish engulfing pattern bearish engulfing pattern doji pattern hammer or hanging man pattern I wish to turn my strategy into an Ea to automatically trade for me but am facing problems on coding the strategy into MQL4.I need...
Eurozone flash April HICP ticked down to -0.2% y/y from 0.0%, in line with our economists’ expectations and following weaker Spanish and German HICP data earlier this week. Furthermore, the advance estimate of eurozone Q1 GDP showed the economy expanding by 0.6% q/q from 0.3%, slightly above market...
please have tried to make the arrow appear after the close of the signal candle in other to avoid repainting but all to no avail. please help me out , below is the code. <Decompiled code removed >
Trying to write a script to scroll a chart continuously. Beginning with a pause of 5 seconds. Not sure if this is the right direction. Could someone tell me if this code is the right way to accomplish this? Thanks! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script...
Hey guys seems to be a problem with this indicator, i compiled the code and found no errors yet at times, not always it prints like in the image, not sure what the problem is, any help would be great, even a redirect to one that is working well would be great, the chart is an offline range bar chart...
Three men are 'Tyler Duerden' ZeroHedge is a phenomenon. It's a great news source but it's best known for its ceaseless dark, bearish vision. I've been a fan since day one. Its success is incredible given that it was founded in the financial crisis and thrived despite a 7-year bull market. The two...
Hi i wanna change offline symbol name &nbsp;from XAGUSDpro &nbsp;to SILVER &nbsp; any idea ??
I know that Metatrader has some problems on MacOS ... what about iOS? Is it working on iOs without any problem?
[Deleted]
  SUBSCRIBE Failed  (5)
Hello Team I have Big Problem With SUBSCRIBE To signal When i click SUBSCRIBE i get this error SUBSCRIBE Failed Plz Help me Thank You
Our dollar framework has centered around trading the “USD Smile”. Currently, we are sitting at the bottom of the smile – and it’s not until either the US economy outperforms, or the rest of the world begins to slow down – that the USD can find a firmer footing. Recent data suggest that we will stay...
[Deleted]
FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof! For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market 10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company 102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs...
Arguments for a 1-3M dip in EUR/USD... A key argument for a EUR/USD dip near term is the potential for a temporary revival of relative rates, not least due to the fact that positioning is much closer to neutral. Also, a cyclical situation set to evolve in favour of the US in coming months and the...
  MT4 Tester  (1)
Hi Guys, I am still using MT4 and MQL4 to program Indicators and EAs with MetaEditor V5.00 I assume that things are pretty similar in MT5 but maybe not! I am having a problem debugging an EA in Tester and don't know how to restart the Tester from where I paused it. Can anyone tell me what...