General - page 174

I was trying the signals, I created my free signal connected to my demo account after registering as a seller but if I go to my profile in the signal section the signal I created is not displayed in the public section but only if I click on the link "all signals "can I view it and it seems to work
  help me  (1)
My signals have been trading for 3 weeks, but still not showing in the list of signals. I don't know what to do to make it show, please help me. thanks
I tried to get a product but was declined by my security on my bank card. I tried several times. Now when I go to try with another card none of the buy links are clickable to go to the order page. How do I fix this
Thank you for looking at this topic. I want to distribute a signal and created a signal, but I don't know how to publish it. When I go to "Signals" → "My Signals", the signal is not displayed in the "Public" tab, and the signal I created is not displayed unless I go to "All Signals". How can I make
hi guys i got bit weird issue with my MT4 recently, no matter what color i chose, all of my Moving averages turn Gray! wondering beside reinstalling the MT4 is there anyway to fix this or why its happened in first place
Can someone help me? I need to subscribe to signal but I could not do it through my FxPro MT4 platform. I saw the signal there and clicked on it but it was not subscribing. There is money in my mql5 account for the subscription
Would that be possible to hide an input/extern programmatically in mql4
Would this be an advisor or an indicator?! Either way, can someone share their experience with any such software? I'd love to find one that's good at it's job. Many thanks in advance! Brentley
Hi ! My navigator MT4 windows is detached in a floating alone macOs Ventura window and i cannot redimension it. Same with my MarketWatch window. How can i quit/close the floating window and put it back attached in the MetaTrader main window ? Closing window and clicking again on View>Navigator does
In general, some tips for successful forex trading include: Develop a trading strategy and stick to it. A good strategy should consider your risk tolerance, financial goals, and trading style. Manage your risk by setting stop-loss orders and limiting the amount of capital you risk on each trade
The question is straightforward, how can my indicator objects be ONLY created on the strategy tester BUT NEVER on the LIVE MT5 charts? I only have one of these indicator too. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm using EA assistance, MT4 platform, VPS service. When positions are running and my broker application is opened, If I shut down computer or disconnect internet and reconnect and reopened broker application again, there are always 2 positions closed automatically. somebody already
I have been using trading view for the past six months and only come to find out I can't use any prop firms with trading view. So since eight cap is off trading view i have to relearn and use MT5. Any tips and tricks or YouTube training video links will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Is there a quick way to bring up the Modify or Delete order window without having to right click then choosing modify or delete on the trade in the trade window? I want to adjust stops manually. Thanks
I'm trying to download the demo of this indicator <Deleted> And getting this error 2021.01.04 16:30:52.256 MQL4 Market: failed download product ' <Deleted> ' [403] I have deleted the dat files in \\Terminal\Community, I have reinstalled MT4, I have tried two different mql5 accounts, I have tried
MT4 to MT4 MT5 to MT5 MT4 to MT5 MT5 to MT4
At some point does metaquotes plan to natively implement renko charts in metatrader? I really want to be able to operate on this platform in a totally native way this type of candles as an example NT8
  error code 16  (6)
hello. I copy trades with fxblue personal trade copier from darwinex(mt4) to the5ers(mt5). It works fine for me but the operations at 00:00h never come in. Error code 16 appears . I thought it could be slippage or spread and I have increased them. I have even put on in tradeallordersmarket but the
I tried adding the Breakeven function from the Global Scope right below the code, in the onTick and still it does not work. Please help me get it right.... Even if you use another method of finding breakeven I would highly appreciate it
ive been trying to find mt5 through symbols and just cant find it
  market data  (27   1 2 3)
hello, how can i subscribe to market data in mt5
Is there a time limit on how long you can keep money in your wallet or account? I am referring to the mql5 wallet not trading account. lets say I have some money in my account, how long can I leave the money in my account without withdrawing it? Is there a policy against keeping money in your
How can I convert uchar bytes[8]; to a ulong
Hi Guys, I am a newbie but have managed to code quite a few things of various complexity (after a lot of pain!). The latest indicator I'm trying to code seems to be stuck on the first step. I'm sure it's something very easy but I can't see what I'm doing wrong. Here is the code: #property link
Hi Guys I have a code that is supposed to automatically enter a stop loss if the position is missing a stop loss. However, due to huge difference in price/pips between fx and indices, same value for SL will not work. So I wanted to have the EA check the order open price and only modify order if the
Hello everyone can someone please tell me an ea or script that allows to limit the number of positions per trade? for example not to exceed 10 positions for a single trade thank you so much
Hi everyone Im using risk calculator on a prop account that give me the error "Unknown retcode 10044" when I try and place a trade. I have used the same calculator on my demo account with the same broker. I have contacted support from all involved and no one seems to know anything. I have
This is just an informative post for those of you with iOS devices that can no longer install the MetaTrader app, but still wish to receive push notifications. There is another MetaQuotes app that is still allowed on the Apple iOS store, and can receive push notifications. I am referring to the MQL5
Hello. Please help. I have an EA loaded on my MT4. The EA works on local computer but when loaded to the VPS it doesn't take trades
Does anyone know which brokers has the best data to backtest on in mt5? I am getting 0% for earlier years with a current broker thanks for the help