General - page 164

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. I need some help, please! I haven't used MT4 for about three years. So when I attempted to install the latest version, I was greeted with this: So am I expected to buy a proxy server to run MT4 now? If so, why? Or am I missing the point? I can't bypass this
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EMA Crossover.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hello, I would know how I know the execution mode provide by my broker ? Especially, I would know If someone knows a broker who allow the Instant Execution ? Thanks
Hi, New to this forum and this topic has probably been covered before. I'm considering an EA. Have created an account and have selected download demo. I already have an MT4 platform on a MacBook Pro, selected the option that I have an MT4 platform and nothing happens. Not sure what I'm doing wrong
For example, the default places the object description on the left hand side of my horizontal line and I would prefer it to be on the right side next to price
Hey everyone, Quick question for all the Forex traders here, do you tend to switch Forex brokers a lot? Or are you more consistent & stable with the broker you trade with? If you do switch brokers often, why is that? What attracts you to other Forex brokers? Looking forward to hearing everyone's...
  mql5.com support?  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Does anyone know if there is a support email? I think there is an update problem with one of the signals that I am following. Who can I contact about this
  Email Alerts now not working  (25   1 2 3)
MT5 - Build 1060 x64 Hi - Going a little crazy here. Recently setup email notification as seen in 1.jpg attachment. I have also tried different ports for gmail (25 + 587 + left it blank) all of which work when I click the test button. I get an email stating " MetaTrader 5 email test -> email
Every time I try to run the test to do optimization using mql5 cloud, the test starts with more than 400 agents, but the number of agents keeps decreasing to reach after a few minutes the number of 2 agents!!! What is the reason, and how can I use the largest number of agents
Hello, im having a strategy which just works perfectly in the tester on Every Tick but not so good on Every Tick Based on Real Ticks. Is there any way to optimize the EA for Every Tick Based on Real Ticks? Or could you emulate " Every Tick" in a live EA? How can the difference be so big? Thanks for
I integrated Python perfectly with Metatrader 5. At my Brazilian broker everything works fine, without delay. I tested it at Forex brokerages ICMarkets, Activ and XM and it doesn't work well. All have a delay of 2 hours (120 minutes). I've done several tests and researches and I can't solve it. I
Maybe someone knows some AI experts, or maybe someone has the source code. I will be grateful if you share
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test_alert.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, metaq5 | //| https://www.metaq5.com/  |
  Market Profile  (180   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
i opened arbitration against my customer who passed demonstration and stole my mql4, and after that he not giving reply and giving silly excuse like i am not using your EA and whatever like that.. he is very cheap and stole my code file and i submitted complain in service desk, already 15 days gone
my connection to the telegram stopped working after I updated the metatrader. Anyone know any explanation?
Hello, folks. I've some questions about price data from different source. Let's see CLJ2023(NYMEX WTI Crude oil. 2023 April). -price. I'm using amp global broker on mt5 platform. but daily clj23 price is a little different from cmegroup
I am writing the customized MACD indicator and would like to use the similar function like iMaOnArray in MT4. Would you please tell me which new function is the replacement in MT5? Thanks a lot! Cheers, Linyi 
Hi to all Let's say I want to build a simple trading strategy with following rules: if on M30 and H1 price is trending, i.e., EMA20 > EMA50 > EMA100, then buy a pullback on M15. The question I have is if I want to backtest this strategy, how do I select the same dates for all three TS? Because if I
I just noticed that I have only 32 charts on the VPS. Is that the limit because normally I have 50
  Are these numbers on par ?  (21   1 2 3)
Hello , i have a free indicator that averages (lately) 400 downloads per month . So for the last 5 months you could estimate 2000+ users have installed it on their terminals. For the last 5 months it has received 15+ comments (i will exclude reviews -which are low- which indicates it is not a good
Hello guys As I have just written it is impossible to download on mi iPhonemt4 or mt5 from App Store, they even don't appear in the App Store's app There is somebody that know an alternative way to get them? Marco
Today I received a friend request from an unknown user with whom I have never before exchanged private messages . I rejected the request, due to personal reasons. However, after declining, the user was still able to text me, even though my privacy settings option is set to only allow receiving
100.64.100.6 (I am now logged in via VPN, and that works fine.) Can you help me, please? Kind regards Morten K Fæste <..>
Hello Everyone, Im facing trouble in deleting an active pending order from mt5 through python. I keep getting an error out of this code. Can someone please help ??? import MetaTrader5 as mt5 from MetaTrader5 import * if not mt5.initialize(): print ( "initialize() failed, error code ="
I want to change the profile name How do I do that
i have submit my identity document and selfie but its reject automatically after 10 minute without giving any reason and i cannot submit again. i have contacted support but not receive any response what is the reason and how to resolve
Hi to all folks! I've ran lots of backtest with MT5, some of them requiring multiple days of calculation, and approximately each 2-3 months all previous backtest result are not available anymore. Is this happened to you too? There is a way to backup current backtest result in order to recover it
Hi, I have looked and cannot find someone talking about this exact problem. I have had mobile notifications setup through the MT5 mobile app for Android. It was working fine until a few months ago. Then it suddenly became extremely unreliable. It sometimes works as it should, but other times it does