General - page 172

Good day All, I have the basic code written below to obtain the Highs, Lows, Closes etc in arrays below on a indicator. Ive done a lot of reading to try and find a way to also obtain the 2nd highest high & lowest low values. I was trying to use ArraySort (highs, WHOLE_ARRAY, 1, MODE_DESCEND); but
I have tried to test my ES systematically and compared with the results obtained in a demo account. Invariably, the results have been very different, yet have slowly detected the reasons and I learn about what I expected in fact the results of a onLine account. However, this has been a very time...
Hi, EA was installed and working fine Needed to Update EA I am logged into a VPS - Windows 2012 R2 Std - fully updated I am logged into the Community I have wiped the Metatrader 5 Installed and re-installed Updated to the latest Metatrader 5 updates **** still not working ***** Any advice her please
I am trying to complete my registration, but when I enter my mobile phone number, it says that it is already registered. What I can do
Hi, I did not find any Subject for this issue. When I start the visual mode of the strategy tester I can see the Toolbar for speed control for only one moment, then it disappears. I can go on handle this by Hotkeys but I want the toolbar back. Can anybody help
Hello everyone... I made a code for a zigzag that creates horizontal lines at the highs and lows... but I am receiving the following error message: ('for' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope ZigZag.mq5 292 1) How can I fix the problem? Thank you in advance! The complete code is as
Hi to everyone, as I said, I am a newbie so these question might be stupid to you :) is it possible to set meta auto trader so the program would: go long/short (TP 9pips, SL 4pips). next step that the program I want to make is: -if one step before was LONG, and it made TP, than now go LONG -.....
  Error 4802 ??  (12   1 2)
Has anyone recently encountered again this error: Err[4802] ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_CREATE: Indicator cannot be created and would be able to give a hint how to defeat it? I have built an indicator that runs on all symbols and timeframes since quite a while! But now when I want to load it in OnInit() in
Would it be possible to find a coder that would take a ex4 file and code it to MT5 without the actual mq4 file
Hello in new to this and I was checking if my broker have signals or allow signal on there platform
Do you know about online trading games
i bought a EA from the mql5 markets and the backtest was very good but since 2 weeks and just seeing losses in my account and am really upset and dont know what to do i tried to cotact to the EA owner but he is not responding anymore what ihave to do and is there any way to get the money back and
Is there a customer indicastor which would sound the alarm function when a added horizontal line it touched ?
Turkish characters are distorted in mql5. how can i fix broken characters? For example: i�lem ba�ar�l�
Hi guys, I have just started using the MT5 version for Android. Can I import new indicators into Android (there a few in my laptop that I can't find in the androud selection)? How do I do it if it is possible? Is it possible to use EA's with android? If I want to learn to make EA's and indicators
  10 Activations  (1)
I have bought an EA that allows only 10 activations i was wondering if its possible to reset the activations so i can use it on different accounts ? Or can anyone explain to me how this works
Hello, I am trying to find the difference between two moving averages but when I print it gives the answer in exponential notation which is completely useless to me. The answer (on GBPUSD) could be 0.00001 or 0.00005 etc. That is the information I need. I have tried using NormalizeDouble() and not
Hi I have backtested my EA strategy on mt5 with different brokers and have obtained much different results for example profit will be 6000 on one broker, and with the other profit is 12000. I have used real ticks based on real ticks, and the tick quality is 100% on both, how can I get the most
Hi I have gone on the platform to set the VPS but when I want to pay for it it doesn't work.How could I do to make it successfully
I only completed 99 jobs but the 100 trade red bag appeared beside my profile picture. Am I wrong counting jobs
#property indicator_chart_window extern int BrickSize = 10 ; // Brick size in pips int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double &close[], const
I need to calculate tick value for currecy pair that does not include account currency, but getting different from defult SymbolInfoDouble(symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ) result. Can someone please point me on what I'm doing wrong here? void OnStart() { const string symbol = "EURGBP"; //-symbol of
today when the market opened I found that the EA , opened 100 trades instead of only 1 , unfortunately 22 lots instead of 0.22 , it was very dangerous and caused me high loss closing the trades (unfortunately I kept 3 not closed and they closed with TP :( , I have no problems with the setting , do
Hello, first of all I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. In my expert, I prepare a code like this to find the last 2 highs and lows of the zigzag indicator. When I check it as script, the code works fine and gives correct peaks and troughs. but when i run experti in strategy tester i
On MT5: Is there a way to save the settings (ie Priority, Currency, Country) of the Calendar? When I reopen MT5 it goes back to the default, and saving Profiles does not work... Not possible on MT5? Possible development request
[Deleted]
Dear devel. Hope you doing well. I have tried to find something in the documentation/forum, but without success. I am trying to send an order via ctrade class, like a buy with only tp defined, with sl as 0, because my sl will always be a market order when a condition is not satisfied. But I am
  Common Folder  (7)
I'm a bit confused about the Common Folder. Can you store EAs, Scripts, Indicators in there and have it appear in all the Terminals? Or is it just for a second "Files" folder that you can access from the Terminal? I assume you need to specifically tell the MQL code to use it instead of the
  Ban till next month (Spam)!  (11   1 2)
Hello every body, I am tired with "this Ban till next month (Spam)", I just tried advertise my products in my profile. I re-publish them every 1 or 2 hours. anybody knows details of Ban for Spam rules ?! I am a seller and I need to contact my clients immediately. My profile is <deleted> I added a
Hello moderators, can anyone explain and solve this problem, please see the attached picture below: Thanks in advance. Best Regards
Hi ,, I appreciate your help for the below function that search in a range to extract the most number of bullish candles and return the first candle in the trend with an exception of maximum 2 bearish candles , in other words , if there were 7 candles in uptrend and there were 2 maximum bearish