General - page 177

Can EA stats be faked?  (11   1 2)
Hello guys. I found <Deleted> EA. But it looks to good to be true. Can EA stats be faked? I'm adding screenshot which was left on EA's page
Hello, It's a silly question but still I wanted to ask. Can i use automation or any python script for sending friend request? Like I want to send 100-300 friend request a day. So Can I use automation or script for that? Is that any violate any policy? Please let me know. Thank you
Hello. When I click "migrate all" algo trading goes disabled automatically. Is it normal? Should I simply enable it manually again
Do you have a problem with the calendar on the platform? Filter events: - by priority - by the currency of the country for which the indicator is published - by country for which the indicator is published does not remember its settings after platform restart. It's a bit frustrating
Can we get Timestamp with milliseconds by using dll
One of the most important challenges in trade is risk management. It involves determining the amount of risk involved in a trade and finding ways to minimize that risk while maximizing potential profits. Other important challenges in trade include discipline, emotional control, market knowledge, and
Hello, I am researching the reason why traders lose money?? How do you think losses can be avoided in the financial market? thanks for your help
I'm using a vps for mt5 on windows server 2022 datacentre. Server is 6 cores, 16gb ram, amd epyc 7282, 100gb mvme. Performance is great for everything non mt5. 1. However mt5 charts keep freezing, even with 1 chart and a couple of few basic indicators loaded, mt5 cpu usage is less than 10% and
While Optimizing I need custom criteria's to see results without running a Single Test For example on Optimization window I got Profit, Profit Factor ..., and I need to add some custom criteria's besides OnTester result which is being optimized
Hello , One technical question: I can save on my all-in-one MT5 a particular profile from the "file" menu and labeling it. But this way I can save ONLY the charts. From menu “view” choosing: toolbars menu - standard, time frames, line studies, also market watch, navigator, toolbox, market depth -
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input double Lots = 0.01 ; input double LotFactor = 2 ; input int TpPoints = 100 ; input int SlPoints = 100 ; input int Magic = 111 ; CTrade trade; bool isTradeAllowed = true ; int OnInit (){ trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(Magic); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void
  -nan export  (30   1 2 3)
I'm getting an exported value of "-nan" to a csv file . I noticed that division by zero on mt5 produces "inf" . What is producing -nan ? if anyone has encountered it of course. MT5 , not an indicator , not working with reading data live , data is picked up from the hard drive for processing . Thank
Is it possible somehow setting up to see the close time for any single candle ( no matter which timeframe) on MT5
  access denied to mql5 on vps  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hello has anyone got a message saying access to mqi5.com denied using a vps? how do you fix it
Hello guys, Can someone help me to convert a litle Code from pine script to MQL4 ? wicks = input ( false , "..." ) Hlv1 = float (na) Hlv1 := (wicks ? high : close) > EMA1 ? 1 : (wicks ? low : close) < EMA2 ? - 1 : Hlv1[ 1 ]
Please I just that webmoney has been removed from withdrawal methods
Hi, I am testing MT5 VPS and wanted to clarify the difference between migration and synchronization. I am running the same EA on 3 different charts. It seems that the sequence is (after opening charts and loading EA's) : First press Migrate and after run synchronization? Thanks for any
How can I make the ComboBox control lets me input data like an Edit control not only by choosing the predefined values by code, but also, typing any value that I want to?. This control was taken from another software, but the idea is the same. The image in the left side shows predifined values and a...
In order to prevent changing of a parameter passed by reference, use the const modifier Everything is clear here: class CTest { private : int property; public : void changeProperty( int newValue) { property = newValue; } }; void OnStart () { CTest obj; obj.changeProperty( 1 );
I can't get Profit of the closed position, cause the ticket of closed order is different, how can I get it only knowing ticket of the position while opening? P.S. On mql5
Can someone advice or guide to build MA on RSI in mql5 Code. I cnt find relevant function to be used to build this. Thank you
I'm trying to search a signal in the MT4 application that is not available in the Terminal. When I click on the link for the signal, it opens the signal page in a web browser instead of inside MT4, so I'm unable to subscribe to the signal. Is there a setting I can change
Hi everyone. I need some help or advice. I'm trying to import all Ticks to MT5 from a CSV file but it seems that MT5 is not taking them all. I have attached a picture of what's going on. The purpose of importing all Ticks instead of Bars of 1M, is because I want to run accurate test data for my EA
Hi, im using tick data suite to backtest in mt4. I am now trying to move to mt5 and would like to import the tick data from tick data suite into mt5. In the settings of tick data suite i need to specify if i want to export the data with GMT offset and with or without DST. My broker is +2 GMT and
Is it possible to have a script that reads quotes from mt5 sends the quotes to a local server, say TCP server, where another script from MT4 reads the quotes and displays in chart? I want to read volatility index quotes from mt5 and send quotes to mt4 where i can use mt4 indicators
Hi guys, i want convert some pine Script indicator code to MQL4 but im beginner in MQL pls help me that is some code i want use it in MQL but i dont know how ... :S wicks = input ( false , "Take Wicks into Account ?" ) highlightState = input ( true , "Highlight State ?" ) ma(source, length, type) =>
Hi Moderator, Kindly help, why I can't register as a Seller on MQL5? I already fill the information needed on that form, include selfie and photo of identification
[Deleted]
Hi everyone In the market, in some products , the "review" section, for some users, the following sentence is written. " User didn't leave any comment to the rating " What does this mean ? Why can't we see that person's review ? What is the problem
Authorization failed when setting up signáis on Android, are they supposed to work there
I'm trying to use an MQL library that has this in it and gets this from a DLL. I'm pretty sure the result is a pointer to a char * My question is how can I receive this char * and use it in MQL? How can I convert it to a string? I think intptr_t is a long or an int. I'm guessing a long because of