General - page 139

I have a strategy that requires volume information. And i would like to do it all in MT5 without using other trading platform . <EDITED by moderator>
I can not download metatrader softwear! Is there the same problem for you? download.mql5.com is not accessable for me
I bought a non MQL5 VPS for another project . And I'd like to use it for trading in Mt5 as well because I heard it's important for robot tradling. But I don't know how to setup non mql5 vps in meta5. Could you teach me how to do that? I'm a very beginner trader. Many thanks in advance
New to using this platform and if I can get the following done I'm in for the long haul with this platform. These old eyes need bigger text for the prices that show on the right side of chart, ticker symbol info at top left of chart, indicator info at top left of indicator, etc... I've found the
Hi everyone, I was wondering can someone explain what iTime actually do in experts? I've been going trough MQL description but i'm not sure that i understand as i'm not familiar that much with coding language. I was trying to remove notification/alert from expert so it does not show up in alerts as
Hi friends, how to delete those event flags from all charts forever? I cannot find this option in configurations
I am adding a product in ml5 market. I am able to put a you tube video, but i want to add a video in screen shot section. Do we have to upload all videos in screenshot section or upload screenshot with other data type. Please respond if you know the answer
Hello everyone, It is well known that, in the foreign exchange market, for any symbol and for the same period of time, the development of the candles is "significantly different" if we first observe it in a "Broker A" and then we observe it in a second " Broker B". This implies that if the
As in, is there some unique convention about the order ID that can be used to infer the asset and/or trading environment that the order was placed in? There's a YouTuber using MT5 and I'm almost certain he's faking success by using a demo account and claiming he makes over $100k per trade. I'd like
Hello everybody can anybody discover what is the error in this code please ? i want to creat un indicator which help to give the angle between 2 last closed candlestick on the daily frame here is the code ... Improperly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your post and use the CODE
1. #property copyright "Copyright 2017, Thushara Dissanayake."2. #property copyright "Copyright 2017-2020, Thushara Dissanayake." Can I use the second way to show my Copyright year? The productpublished year is 2017. But when I updated it in 2020, can I use the second way for MQL products
Hey guys, I need help to filter all market watch symbols according to one indicator condition. Can anyone help me on this? Thank you
Hello everyone, I got the following error message while i was trying to upload my system in the market place: test on EURUSD,H1 2020.04.24 08:00:00 test1043484 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in '65721-38262.mq4' (3316,106) 2020.04.24 08:00:00 Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA strategy
I have attached the code below for your reference. int arr[][ 4 ] = {{ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 },{ 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 },{ 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 }}; void OnInit () { int arrColSize = ArraySize (arr)/ 3 ; Print ( "arrColSize: " + arrColSize); int theSize = 2 ; int arrSize = ArraySize (arr); Print ( "Row remove
I have been testing an Expert Advior for sometime using two different accounts from the same broker (IC Markets). The accounts are on two different servers. I use exactly the same settings (I actually saved the set file and load it into the tester. I back test exact same period and also actually
If you have something similar and each type of data is handled (in the example only double and enum because its an example) and you want to turn the value to text automatically , i.e. new value , instant format to text ,why is it not allowed to use the function for enumerations (EnumToString) when
Hey i am creating a graphical panel and i can only set and get the integer value. How can i set the value of double type or with decimal
received a new message thread on top of my inbox , name and picture and all visible but it was empty . This is an error with the system or the user deleted the chat history and it popped up for the update . An error both ways nonetheless Tx
Hey guys. I'm doing a simple mql5 script that does the following: Given 2 parameters: 1) start time 2) end time, take screenshots of every candle between start time and end time (inclusive). Save the photos as a png to a specified folder (name of the folder is parameter 3). The name of the file
I have problems with my lots when copying the operations, I have a 6K account, and it's trading at 0.02 and the provider said is trading 0.1 for every 1k
I bought an EA using the other mql5 user Paypal which this product not listed in my purchase list. How to settle it
Back- test report removed by moderator. Could someone please explain what ranks as a good result for a EA which data points do I need to focus on ? At first glance it looks like it did pretty well but some assistance on the actual figures would be very helpful This EA was tested on 15min data back
Can someone help me with how to test a time zone logic experts using tickdata? Q1. If GMT+2 tickdata source and the expert setting GMT offset auto will do ? or GMT offset auto to false and mannualy GMT 2 ? Q2. If GMT to 0 in tickdata and GMT offset auto to false and mannualy GMT 0 the results same
Hi, MT5 is working so far, but every time I want to access MetaQuotes Language Editor it freezes. I've tried reinstalling but it doesn't make a change. Earlier today I was able to open MetaQuotes Language Editor, but after 2-3 times it just freezes and won't even open. I since reinstalled but that's
  VPS Error LD4 19  (7)
Hi MQL5, Good mormning. I am trying to subscribe to the VPS for my AVA TRADE 6, but keep having this error: LD4 19. Pls help, thanks
I started genetic optimization for my new EA. I have been doing a 3 year pass using OHLC, 1 year pass OHLC, 6M OHLC to start each asset. Then I will do some random tests throughout the time time periods in ticks per real ticks in small bunches to compare the graphs/PF etc etc. When I started this
When I use the strategy tester to backtest and then do forward testing there are some weird things that happen. First until some seemingly random power of 2 (512 for this example) it does way more passes than 512 to get there. It will show in the agents viewer that passes are being completed but
  Confused about tickvalue  (11   1 2)
Hello! My account currency is USD, symbol traded is e mini Dax , margin currency for the symbol is USD , Profit Currency is EUR… how about tickvalue ? In what currency would that be? How can I find out
So I need help with certain errors showing up whenever I compile my code. I feel like i have done everything I could but now I need to reach out to some other experts.. 'iMA' - wrong parameters count built-in: int iMA(const string,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES,int,int,ENUM_MA_METHOD,int) scalptheyass.mq5 29 18
Hello. I got the "Financial operations are limited" problem. I tried to reach MQL5 support through service desk, and I received this message: "The MQL5 team has received your request. We usually respond in 3 working days. Follow the status in the Service Desk section of your MQL5.com Profile