General - page 136

Why?? Its happening? Can anybody tells me this is edited or bug issues
Dear All I had recently needed to reinstall MQL5 Platform and facing a problem with Strategy Tester. It keeps on showing 'Waiting for Update' and no data is processed. I have downloaded M1 data for more than a year and testing only recent 3 months. Attached the screen shot and tester initialization
  Invalid Stops  (3)
Hi I have this order to sell def open_trade_sell2(action, symbol, lot, tp, deviation, ea_magic_number,comment): '''https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5ordersend_py ''' # prepare the buy request structure
On MT5 is it possible to set Take Profit and Stop Loss in advance. ideal for scalping. if i want my profit to be $20 and my loss to be $5 defined by default. iam thinking here of ATM Strategy on Ninjatrader. where everything can be configured and stored in a template. it's really surprising that
  mt4 at mt5  (1)
TimeDay(Time[xbars]),(TimeMonth(Time[xbars]),TimeYear(Time[xbars]) I need to convert these parameters to mt5, can you help me
Good afternoon, I have an EA developer which we are putting several options in it and it seems that it has exceeded the number of inputs. Does anyone know the limit? and how to do something to increase ?? Thanks
  Server Issues  (1)
Anyone having issues with the server for the past 30 minutes with [broker name removed] App
Hi, I have set up MT4 to provide my trading signals, the login was successful, my data from the broker was loaded, but despite this, it displays the message "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. " Do you know what the problem might be? thanks
I was looking for a thread i've commented in to report a documentation error and in doing so i found ... another error 😂 When navigating in the "all messages" page , page 1 has results then pages 2,3,4,5 are empty and page 6 continues on again. tx
  Is it possible ?  (2)
Hello friends, Is it possible to have a tick chart window like the main chart window where we can draw objects and zoom in/out the screen ? Thank you
I am receiving different signals from the sender's trade records. May i know why did this happen? What should i fix
Hello everyone I don't get good results with experts 😂 So I thought about using MetaTrader 5 trading signals with auto-execution on my account Only to avoid going wrong I would like to have the advice of those who use these trading signals Of course initially I think to use these signals on a
I have this chart on Boom 1000. The goal is to have the RSI and the Envelopes on the same indicator window. Once I drag the Envelopes on the RSI chart I get this popup asking to choose the Apply to. So now what Im trying to figure out is how to code the exact same thing using MQL5 but still apply
How do I remove an account link to an old brokerage account? I have a new broker and my old account is still linked to my MQL5 account. So, therefore I'm not able to load any EA's on my new brokerage account
Hi MT5 Community!! I can't set up my stop loss and take profit for ORDER_TYPE_SELL. Below is the code I used, and when I run the EA it says I have invalid stops. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is my code wrong? ZeroMemory(mrequest); ZeroMemory(mresult);
I saw lot of discuss on internet on different forums where peoples discussing true ecn broker , I want to open a larger base account so how I can learn which broker is True ECN Broker? If there any way to check true ecn broker then please mention key points. Thanks
Hi I ve already rent a VPS from MetaTrader. Can I run two different accounts(same broker) at the same VPS? Thanks
I know how to send a POST Request in MQL5 and how to pass the data but I would like to send the body with a certain format what I mean , I have these values int x = 0; int y = 1; I would like to have the body in this format (you know the REST API accept JSON body) { "singalData" : { "x"
  Auto-renewal  (7)
On 12 April 2023, I suscribed to VPS service, which was due to expire 21 April... The subscription was supposed to auto-renew, and the relevant settings were set to reflect that. I even received the following confirmation (note bold text): " Your VPS subscription #6462003 MT4 VaultMarkets-Live01
Hi everyone, I am a beginner trying to learn to python script within MetaEditor (MetaTrader5) and I am hoping someone is willing to help me: To start off I want to build a bot which instantly executes a market order when activated. I should be able to fill in the following parameters: Desired pair
Hi, i keep getting daft messages like "2021.01.04 16:29:07.006 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)" and "2021.01.04 16:19:48.427 MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Climb O'" what on earth is going on with this frustrating platform now
Hi, during live debugging and using tester, printed out the AccountStopoutLevel and it shows 30%. however, i checked with Oanda and they told me it should be 50. So what is the issue
hi, I have some orders that should be stopped when some time goes by ... how could I do this? what do I need? the problem, is that the script, is in a loop, testing with ia all the pairs, so, not quite sure to how to close the orders by time ... any idea
Hello. I am trying to learn coding for 3 months. I have read many many articles and sample codes. I tried to write a multicurrency indicator. When i try to use it, i get the "array out of range" error on H4 timeframe. I have read a lot of "array out of range" explanation on this forum but i can not
How do hackers decompile the EA from ex4? how to protect ex4 from decompilation?
NormalizeDouble #define EPSILON ( 1.0 e- 7 + 1.0 e- 13 ) #define HALF_PLUS ( 0.5 + EPSILON) double MyNormalizeDouble( const double Value, const int digits ) { // Добавление static ускоряет код в три раза (Optimize=0)! static const double Points[] = { 1.0 e- 0 , 1.0 e- 1 , 1.0 e- 2 , 1.0 e- 3
  Script search!  (9)
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a script that would allow me to do as tradingview for set my orders, there is a lot of script on the site and I can not find.
  Issues in blog writing  (11   1 2)
Hi There are some minor issues in the blog editing ,they may be global or browser specific (ms-edge Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (64-bit) ) ,but i'll report them anyway : When you embed a youtube video player and you hit enter to move to the next line the embed gets deleted. When you embed
  Missing EAs  (1)
Hello, Using MT5 VPS, I have 28 experts, all on different charts and on my VPS from MQL5 is says there is only 16, missing 12. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to withdraw the earned money with PayPal ( or Webmoney) directly to the exchange account