General - page 141

How do I remove an account link to an old brokerage account? I have a new broker and my old account is still linked to my MQL5 account. So, therefore I'm not able to load any EA's on my new brokerage account
Hi MT5 Community!! I can't set up my stop loss and take profit for ORDER_TYPE_SELL. Below is the code I used, and when I run the EA it says I have invalid stops. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is my code wrong? ZeroMemory(mrequest); ZeroMemory(mresult);
I saw lot of discuss on internet on different forums where peoples discussing true ecn broker , I want to open a larger base account so how I can learn which broker is True ECN Broker? If there any way to check true ecn broker then please mention key points. Thanks
Hi I ve already rent a VPS from MetaTrader. Can I run two different accounts(same broker) at the same VPS? Thanks
I know how to send a POST Request in MQL5 and how to pass the data but I would like to send the body with a certain format what I mean , I have these values int x = 0; int y = 1; I would like to have the body in this format (you know the REST API accept JSON body) { "singalData" : { "x"
  Auto-renewal  (7)
On 12 April 2023, I suscribed to VPS service, which was due to expire 21 April... The subscription was supposed to auto-renew, and the relevant settings were set to reflect that. I even received the following confirmation (note bold text): " Your VPS subscription #6462003 MT4 VaultMarkets-Live01
Hi everyone, I am a beginner trying to learn to python script within MetaEditor (MetaTrader5) and I am hoping someone is willing to help me: To start off I want to build a bot which instantly executes a market order when activated. I should be able to fill in the following parameters: Desired pair
Hi, i keep getting daft messages like "2021.01.04 16:29:07.006 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)" and "2021.01.04 16:19:48.427 MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Climb O'" what on earth is going on with this frustrating platform now
Hi, during live debugging and using tester, printed out the AccountStopoutLevel and it shows 30%. however, i checked with Oanda and they told me it should be 50. So what is the issue
hi, I have some orders that should be stopped when some time goes by ... how could I do this? what do I need? the problem, is that the script, is in a loop, testing with ia all the pairs, so, not quite sure to how to close the orders by time ... any idea
Hello. I am trying to learn coding for 3 months. I have read many many articles and sample codes. I tried to write a multicurrency indicator. When i try to use it, i get the "array out of range" error on H4 timeframe. I have read a lot of "array out of range" explanation on this forum but i can not
How do hackers decompile the EA from ex4? how to protect ex4 from decompilation?
NormalizeDouble #define EPSILON ( 1.0 e- 7 + 1.0 e- 13 ) #define HALF_PLUS ( 0.5 + EPSILON) double MyNormalizeDouble( const double Value, const int digits ) { // Добавление static ускоряет код в три раза (Optimize=0)! static const double Points[] = { 1.0 e- 0 , 1.0 e- 1 , 1.0 e- 2 , 1.0 e- 3
  Script search!  (9)
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a script that would allow me to do as tradingview for set my orders, there is a lot of script on the site and I can not find.
  Issues in blog writing  (11   1 2)
Hi There are some minor issues in the blog editing ,they may be global or browser specific (ms-edge Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (64-bit) ) ,but i'll report them anyway : When you embed a youtube video player and you hit enter to move to the next line the embed gets deleted. When you embed
  Missing EAs  (1)
Hello, Using MT5 VPS, I have 28 experts, all on different charts and on my VPS from MQL5 is says there is only 16, missing 12. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to withdraw the earned money with PayPal ( or Webmoney) directly to the exchange account
Hi, Built Manual Trading Panel for Mt5. its working on Mt5 but its not working on Strategy Tester. Cant find anything on forum/google. anyone can help me to get link/code/guidance how can we place manual trades on strategy Tester in Mt5 ! Thank you
Hi, I am compiling from the command line. Created a few EA's some time ago. Now I am revisiting some of my projects but I cannot for the life of me find any documentation on the available command line switches/flags/options/arguments/parameters. I know about the /compile, /inc, /log switches, but
I have an MQL5 community account (Indru143) It is showing access is denied, I have $120 in that account, Its my hard earned ,How to open it again Please help me, I don't know what to do, I am new here, i am waiting for your reply
hi i want to exchange my purchased indicator mt4 in to mt5 how can i do it ? please :)
Hi, When I run this method at Python shell, I get a tuple with all symbol info for all symbols. Example of one symbol: SymbolInfo(custom=False, chart_mode=0, select=False, visible=False, session_deals=0, session_buy_orders=0, session_sell_orders=0, volume=0, volumehigh=0, volumelow=0, time=0
Can i make a zoom meeting as a developer with the customer? the purpose is only share with the customer my screen so he makes sure i understand what he wants
I'm working on mql4 to mql5 upgrade. I used RefreshRates() before sending an order to avoid worng data (specially Bid and Ask). The use of RefreshRates() solved eventual errors due incorrect quotes. If there anyway to request fresh data from the server? Maybe SymbolIsSynchronized or...
  MT5 Freezes  (1)
Hey Traders/Devs I seem to have an issue with MT5, it keeps freezing , for example, I can to draw a rectangle on my chart no problem , however when I right click and try to open properties the whole program freezes , its like the properties box is open somewhere but i cant find it , I hope someone
please.... i just approved myself as a seller and all details is verify and have fund my account but my signal is still bringing Subscription not permitted and my Leverage is 1: 500 Any help on this i just start trade on it like 3 trade but still Subscription not Permitted
If I rent a server in mql5 and I have an EA started in my metatrader 5, will a new EA subscription be used when the virtual server is created or will the one active on the local Metatrader still be valid? Thanks for any replies... Regards
Since updating to mac OSX Ventura 13.3.1 I get the error message attached. It should also be noted that I am using the latest version of MT5
Hello, While running an EA in the Strategy testers this window opens up called "Results Graph" Seem pretty self explanatory as it is correlated to the balance increasing or decreasing but I would like to understand the colors. I tried searching the web and found nothing. Thanks
Hello guys, just simple question. Is it possible to reduce range of downloaded data regarded to selected instrument? I need to operate multi-metatrader5 clients (about 20 independent MT5 clients working on one PC machine). I don't need charts (accuracy) under M30 (30 minutes candles) and Metatrader5