General - page 132

Hi everybody. How come I cannot write a review even when I am a current sucriber to a signal. I could leave a first one, but after I reached the minimum account on MT5 settings, I reactivated the signal, but since then aparently, the "leave review" icon has disapeared
Hi! I start my mt5 via commandline with a specific ini file. I want it to open a chart, so I add a symbol and period line to the startup section. When I start the mt5, the chart is opened as expected. When I close the mt5 and open it again, another identical chart for the same symbol is opened. So I
Hi guys, i would appreciate if you guys could help me. I am new with trading and i heard [broker names removed] is the three best brokers to choose. Anyone uses this two before? Please give me your thoughts. Would really help with my trading journey! Thanks guys
Hello, I use limit orders. Since it might take some time for these orders to get filled and become an open position, I want to wait/pause code until the limit order has been filled and becomes an open position to then collect the open price and open time etc. for this position. #include
I've recently built a strategy, but constantly checking charts for the right signals and controlling SL/TP is simply not an efficient use of my time. Also, missing out on a lot of trades because scanning that many instruments and performing proper multi-timeframe analysis is simply not possible
if my tp(target) hit without taking (filling) my limit orders then automatically remove/delete my limit orders is this thing possible in mt5 for example I opened a short position current price is 5 my limit orders at 2 and my target is 7 if price directly reaches to 7 without coming to 2 then
I did purchases as ususal, but today one of my purchase attempts got declined and it says due to Anti-Fraud. Then I got the notification saying financial operations are limited. How can I fix this
I have created a signal with Octafx server. And verified my account as seller. But status is showing like " Subscription Not Permitted". Plz can anyone help me with this
  delete account  (1)
can i delete my signal and then create a new one with a same login pasword metatrader
  signal  (8)
when creating signal it says authorization failed please check trading account data
Does anyone know a genuine broker (preferably in the U.K) who puts traders straight to open markets. I dont want market makers please
Hello, i want to caculator point between 2 prices. Example: i want to caculator point between 2 price: 0.66980 and 0.67100 in AUDUSD, or 27114.32 and 27042.34 in BTCUSD. Can you give me the code to solve this problem? Thank you. (Function is better)
Are there any know problems with local farm agent in the strategy tester? Status change to not used as soon as test starts
Normally you download and install MT5 terminals from a broker. Naturally they are configured for the broker. Names of symbols, other symbol information and such, etc. I noticed that you can specify a lot of things in a config file including symbol lists, logins, servers, passwords, etc. I was
I placed buy stop order on XAUUSD and price went up. Order was running in profit but when I closed the order, the profit was turned to loss. What should I do
We faced a problem with 'typename' keyword gives compile errors if used for identifiers defined inside namespaces. See this example, it does not even compile namespace myspace { int x = 1 ; } void OnStart ( void ) { Print ( myspace::x ); // 1 Print ( typename (myspace::x) );
Friends, How can my EA that pushes via FTP screenshots to my own server produce better looking screenshots? When my EA runs locally all looks nice but on VPS lines become dotted and formatting disapears. Many thanks, Jan
I searched for books / websites with same subject as this post. I don't look for trading strategies (as all books offer which I've found). Just plain theory / math of what happens in detail. To understand what is happening behind the curtains of the brokers API / GUI. My goal is to understand the
hi, I can't make purchases in my market. I have already sent a request for assistance, but still nothing. I have an account locked out. Could I get some answers? Thanks
Hi everyone, I'm testing with the history data from the broker (it download automatically), in this case, from FBS and IC Markets of AUDNZD. The time of each trade (when was opened at the same conditions), from FBS is +1 hour from IC markets data (E.G. if there was a trade from FBS time, was at 15
I have used the code of Nadaraya Envelope from LuxAlgo, the indicator code is as below //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| nd.mq5 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Ltd. |
I'm in the US and tried to add a futures symbols such as ES or MES into Market Watch the selection does not appear. I tried MT4 AND MT5 is there another way to select CME listings or does it not offer the Russel
hi, I have a bot, and would like to make trailing stops, but for some reason, this script doesn't work. Can you please check it? import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # connect to MT5 terminal user= 111111111 key= "contraseña" server= "RoboForex-Pro" # Function to start Meta Trader 5 (MT5) def
Hello everyone, I have a working code, having tried it on other computers than mine. Just on my computer, despite using the same api in the same version, price calls don't work. Exemple: mt5.login(login, password, server) account_info = mt5.account_info() print('login: ', account_info.login)
I have downloaded tick data from Tick Data Suite for all the pairs and imported into my MT5 as custom symbol. Every time I run test I'm using the custom symbols I with 100% accurate tick data, it works find. The problem every time I'm running a test Strategy Tester is downloading or updating history
  Genetic Optimization issue  (11   1 2)
Since last week I have been using genetic optimization to test my EA. I'm using data from tickstory to get 100% history and I always test my EA with everytick based on real tick . I usually test several years between 5-9 years with multiple inputs. I tested over 9 years with total of 2000 steps. Now
Hello, I have a strange problem when work on strategy tester of MT5, practically, although the targets (stoploss and takeprofit) are regularly placed, the ea's (all) do not read them so the trade never closes. It seems that the price reads nothing in fact if I print the current price (by class
  Stealth Orders  (2)
Dear all greetings. Have you any idea if via MT5 is it ok to place stealth orders ? Does anyone know if there are any EA related on MQL5 community ? Thank you in advance
I have trouble with my account. i can not deposit money in my mql5 account.. Did anybody have had this problem so far? and what is the solution