General - page 134

So, a quick question: what is the difference between a debugger and a compiler? Many different explanations on Google, so I thought I'd come here and learn from the experts - which in all fairness I should have done in the first place :) Cheers
Is there a workaround to change the frontend fontsize. Problem on a 4k 32 inch with native Resolution the numbers are so small you can't read it. Maybe this will come in one of the next version or is there an hack on a ini file or anything where i can change this
Hi is there any chance Metatrader Team will develope an native trade Manager for MT5 Special for the mobile Apps with 3 lines (Entry, SL, TP) and Calculations: Risk % on Balance/Equity, fix risk amount. For mobile trading this will help a lot without manual lotsize calculations before every trade
MT4 Expert Advisor is trading nicely on MQL5 VPS, for almost 3 weeks now, but the trading results does not showup anywhere. Journal and Experts showing, it is busy Buying and Selling daily
Hi Is it possbile to move an account from one VPS to another? Also how many accounts should you run on a VPS
This is a long shot. I’m trying to find the EA with a name “Pazar” “Pasar” or similar, I can not remember the exact spelling of it. I had it a couple of years ago but lost it when I had to get a new harddrive. I have tried searching for it, but without knowing the exact spelling, I’m getting no
Hi, I need to know if it is possible to verify if a file is protected using the MQL5 Cloud Protector . In my workflow, I automatically upload the compiled files to S3 . Before I do this, I need to check if the file is protected or not. Thanks :)
Hi, I'm using mostly the code from history_deals_get - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5 and it works: https://youtu.be/9gXsOIand1s But not perfectly, I say: ... .. from_date= datetime ( 2023 , 5 , 1 ) to_date= datetime ( 2023
hi i am having issues with setfiles not loading onto any of my ea,s. I have tried copying them into profiles/tester. when i do they disappear. I noticed that when i switch to all files in 'save as type' the sefiles apear. when i open them it acts as if it has loaded the set file but no changes are
I was hoping someone knew this answer. How many bars (candles) of historical data can MT5 do back-testing on? For instance on TradingView the limit is 20,000 bars. Thank you in advance for your knowledge
In my own account i have 4 metatrader accounts. How can i copy signal from one of my account to another of my account. Do i need to pay a fee to do so. Kindly guide you step by step. Thanks
  Refund  (1)
I made a mistake i meed a refund
my account is not active signals wont appear please help
It would be great that mql5 displays this kind of watermark so there's no need to repeatedly tell new customers about the rules I hope it's easy to understand for people who haven't read the rules of the Freelance section. 😊👌 Edited by Moderator: This is a suggestion by the user for the
Hi, I was talking to a seller here on mql and decided to go on a call with him to explain my next EA. My computer was compromised. He stole my files and my moms ID was on the PC. He opened an account with her ID and authenticated as seller. How can I report this scammer ? I need my moms ID to be out
  Channel Midline  (4)
Hello and thank you for your useful program(mt5)...please add the middle line to the parallel channels in the new update, thanks alot
Hi all, When I subscribe to s signal it asks me the first time e.g. what % of balance should be used ..... OK so far it running But .... is there any way to modify this after having the signal set up and running
Good morning, Today I woke up with a new question: In MQL5, is it possible to use a string in a conditional operator? For example, in this case, is there any way to do it? double A= 2.5, B= 4 ; string cadena if (A< 3 ) cadena= "A==B && RSI>30" ; else cadena= "A<=B && RSI>30" ; if (cadena) {
Hi, I would like to know how to compute all the fees. Obvisouly, there are commissions, swaps and spread but I would like to know how to compute the overnight fees for example and if you can tell me if I miss something maybe fees because of the leverage
I currently have an EA setup on my MQ5 VPS and I keep getting issue when it places trades. This is operating on a Demo account from my broker. I have the VPS migrated and followed the guides here in the forum but wondering if anyone would know? I opened Ticket with my broker incase its an issue on
I for some reason have also used up 3 activations on the same computer which doesn't make sense one bit
Good day. I placed a sell limit order, the ask price reached it, but it didn't close
What do i have to do that at the strategy tester it isn't grey in the thrid row
After dragging the bot onto the chart, then load the preset file and enter my receipt license, and hit OK, it uninitializes, "reason 8", so no trading will commence
  Where to find blog articles?  (11   1 2)
Where can I find blog articles posted by other users? I only see how to view a list of "articles" articles. But these are not blog posts
Hello to all my friends, I wrote a strategy and took a back test in two different brokers. A single strategy, a time frame and equal parameters and in modeling "every ticke base on real tick" mode. It's really strange that the results are completely opposite. I would appreciate it if someone could
Is there any limitation to send friend requests? Because when I send more than eleven friend requests, it only shows eleven ongoing requests in my profile . And everytime old requests are replaced by new requests. Could someone explain why it is happening? I didn't see any posts about this issue
Hello Sharing a benchmark for OpenCL that can process an image and make it look as if it is coming in and out of focus constantly. The normal execution is 3 times faster than OpenCL which means , it can be improved. (3x faster with 0min 3max will explain parameters lower) I don't need to use this
Hey, this question is for registered seller in mql5 market place. Does product rating decrease with the no of products added. Earlier when i uploaded products it had good ratings, but now days the product rating is low and also there are no demo downloads. Please share your experience
Hey i have completed a free lance work. The customer is also satisfied. Where do i get the money from? The customer is saying it has sent the money to mql5, get it from there. I have not sent the final version yet. I am not seeing any money added in mql5 payments. Should I send him the final