General - page 145

Hi all, A few moments ago I restarted the MT5 platform on request for an update and upon starting Metaeditor5, all my classes with template<typename Object> have stopped working I get "'Object' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? Objects.mqh 171 1'*' - semicolon expected Objects.mqh" . I
Hello! I have an own indicator, and I want to use in EA the indicator's two buffers. The problem is the second buffer result is always 0. What did i do wrong? The indicator: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
[Deleted]
MetaEdit Find Window and MetaQuote Alert Windows are lost. When there is an alert, alert window does not pop out in MetaQuote 5 When I press Control F in metaeditor 5, Find Window does not pop out. Can someone help
[Deleted]
I am looking for any code reference which can make any information panel on chart where text can be inserted. Just want to use it for sticky notes on chart. I have been using CCOmment class but now i feel its outdated
Site mql5.com went offline yesterday 2023/April/08 and after returning, I see that there was an undue debit in my account, becoming negative. There was a theft of money in my account. Happened to anyone else
Does anyone knows how I can find a tutor (remunerated) to learn how to operate MT5
Hi guys, I'm receiving out of memory errors from my experts in MT5 although I have enough RAM left on my PC. There are processes in my experts that require reasoable amount of memory. I cann see from the task manager that the terminal has 16Gb and then the out of memory error occurs although I have
I'm sure this answer is in the forum somewhere but my searching hasn't come up with anything and then I stumbled across this image https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11155/page2 whilst looking for something else. How is this background chart display changed in an indicator? Apologies in advance if this
hi how can i deleted chikou span, up comu and down cumo on ichimoku indicatior ? (metatrader 5)
Anyone faced such issue? When edit box is selected and being edited, it is blinking as long as mouse moves. Once end edit it stops blinking
Hello everybody, what happened ! I want to publish my new product , but it has been stuck in "Automatic validation" state in version part. I checked 3 files in 3 separate product page, all of them had this issue. I could not have a ticket in service desk too. Please mql5.com check it . Thank you
I made some portfolio in my account but i am confused what is the actual criteria through an investor or trader purchase the signals? Can anyone gives me suggestion? I gave more importance on growth because i believe in usd earning by keeping account safe
Hi, I have been running test EAs in one demo account with different Magic Numbers. Is there any way to view my trade history and filter based on Magic Number? I do see Magic Number in the History section - but when I try to export it, the MagicNumber does not. Is there any tool that would give me a
Hi guys could anyone please let me know why i keep getting this error code? i am trying to follow a udemy course but all the codes i write get the same error
How to unsubscribe from a signal on Mql5?. Can anyone help
  MT5 Script  (10)
Hi there folks, I need a bit of help. I am pretty much a beginner in mql5 coding i tried getting this piece of code to work but i keep getting 3 compilation errors. Its a simple TP and SL averaging script. Kindly help take a look. I will very much appreciate. Thank you. // Declare variables double
Sorry if this is the wrong place - but I couldn't find anywhere else to post a bug alert? I was working on an EA last night - everything compiled fine - everything was working before i stopped coding for the night. Woke up in morning - saw a MT5 software update, so ran it - now my EA doesn't
[Deleted]
  Spread & Stop Loss indicator.  (21   1 2 3)
Hello, Can you help me, please to change in this indicator the code in order to move labels from left upper corner to right upper corner ? This indi shows me present spread and stop loss of my Broker. Pucio
In MT5, using Print(PERIOD_M1,PERIOD_M5, etc...), we get: M1 1, M5 5, M15 15, M30 30, H1 16385, H4 16388, D1 16408, W1 32769, MN1 49153 In MT4, the ENUM constants were conveniently the minutes , but why have they chosen obscure constants for higher timeframes
Hello everybody, I'm newbies. Can anybody help me to build this indicator? This indicator shows: (a) Open daily price line (b) 50 pips line above Open daily price line (c) 100 pips line above Open daily price line (d) 50 pips line below Open daily price line (e) 100 pips line below Open daily price
The following are the main criteria to take into account, before connecting to a Signal or Expert Advisor 1 Age >6 months Must have more than 6 months on the market 2 No Frequent Deposits Must not have frequent deposits 3 Profits Must have a good earnings history 4 No Martingale Your strategy
hello, i am doing a project, and it keep freezing, and finally i figured out where it freezes. and i wrote a simple code to help me solve the problem. the logic i am using is, if the signal line cross 80 from top to bottom, and is true, wait till the signal line cross down 50 level and notify me
Hi ... even though i did it according to the user manual, I can not change the indentation of the last bar on my mobile device. Any recommendation would be appreciated. IOS MT5 Build 3603
Every day the MQL5 Cloud Network starts breathing more actively. We are fixing bugs, step by step, bringing the release of the system closer. For those who are not aware of distributed calculations , here are a couple of screenshots of typical cloud computing agents: In the client terminal, the
  Stealing Ideas  (2)
Honest question If I see a source code online and modify it by adding extra features, dos it become mine? Can I post it online and say I'm the author or do I have to say its from the original programmer. If the latter is true, how can I give credits to myself as the "modifier"
On Saturday , April 8, 2023, we will be transferring the mql5.com website to new hardware. The maintenance work will begin at 22:00 GMT+2 and will take about 8 hours. During this time, the mql5.com website and all its services will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
Hello guys. I'm looking for price action courses and strategies that help me to be success in prop trading. Has anyone a successful experience
Trying to develop a product , I’ve seen that trailing stop is working perfectly in EA, but Is there any other way to set trailing stop without EA? Thanks
Hi, In MT4 there's symbol properties MODE_LOTSIZE that returns 100000 for standard lot, 10000 for mini lot and 1000 for micro lot. This symbol properties is not exist in MQL5, is there's other symbol properties that's equivalent to MODE_LOTSIZE in mql5