General - page 130

On my Mac I'm trying to install an expert advisor on metatrader 5 but I can't, the procedure I'm following is as follows: due file: scalpingpanel.ex5 ScalpingPanel.mq5 I put them both in the folder MQL/Experts I tried to start the program from MT5 and to load the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file from the
I ran a few strats on a demo account but the results where very different from the results stated on mql. How can this be
how can i know if an order is modified by a user in mt5 teminal if im logged in its account via mt python
This message is for the moderators here, can anyone help me? There is this user <username was removed by moderator> who has been banned at least 3 times already for always doing the same thing, he goes into the comment section of my product page and starts spamming crap. I already requested to
Hi all, It seems it's not possible to download an application for Mac, is that correct ? When I click on download, then I click on open MT4" and nothing happens... Is it possile to install an extension for MT4 from this site in an other way which is working ? Thanks a lot
Hi, I am looking for defining ENUM data type with list of identifier using two separate words. For example : ENUM example{ Identifier one, Identifier two, Identifier Three }; Input example seperateWord = Identifier one; The intention is to get the identifier show up in the drop-down list the
Dear friends, Currently I put a lot of effort in backtesting my EA's to get the best input settings. Optimizing for period 2020 to now (3 year and an 4 months) goes quite well. Nice and steady growth of my balances. But when applying those settings to 2018 and 2019, it doesn't look so nice anymore
Hello everyone, I think I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway. When testing an EA on both a demo account and then a live server I get a much much bigger % gain on the real account. I'm trying to figure out why. I have tested 2 different EA's with 2 different brokers and the phenomena is the
Hello. I am a developer. I started uploading a few products in my Market to sell more than a month ago. First month I could not sell many products but later I was lucky to sell over ten products is less than ten days. But now I have only sold one product in ten days. Why? Is there anything I can do
Hi Traders. I'm running a grid trading EA on 20 charts at the moment and have found that it's taking a toll on my system resources. I'm positive that I read somewhere that the offered VPS could handle 32 charts so I decided to hire one. No such luck. It's lucky to operate for 10 minutes before
I received this message form a customer: " I have purchased your product name removed however i got payment error message but my credit card charged. What I should do?" What do you think the problem is and what he should do
Hi all, I'm having weird problem with Metatrader 5 application in Windows 2022 Server. Here's the situation: Installed MT4 program and MT5 program successfully in the same VPS server, OS is Windows Server 2022 Data Center Edition. Brand New installation. MT5 Program version 5.00 build 3733 16 May
Hi everyone, First just want to say how helpful the forum threads have been to me. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post helpful replies to people's queries. I am running multiple EAs at the moment and would like to track their performance by logging their respective trade history's
hi could someone explain the diff between these two? according to this link , both of these return maximum volume long maximum = ( long )SymbolInfoInteger ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_VOLUMEHIGH ); double maximum = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_VOLUMEHIGH_REAL );
MetaTrader 5 received trading signals a short time ago. Now, it is the turn of MetaTrader 4 to accept this innovative feature. MetaTrader 4 users will be able to copy trading operations of their signals providers very soon. You can already examine several test signals on MQL5.com website. The new...
The TICKET numbers of the Trades in cahrt and History are NOT the same
  Color Schemes  (7)
I use a different color scheme than the ones available in the drop down menu (see scheme in pic). I never managed to find where the color scheme templates are in MT4, and I can't find them in MT5 either. Surely a simple solution is to simply set your colors the way you want and just type in a new...
I have saved a few Signals in the my MQL5 account but when I open a terminal some of my favorite Signals are not visible in the terminal? Why? Also I do not see any option to search a Signal by name? How do I resolve this issue? Baljit Oberoi
SIGNALS: is there any way to better control the size of a MQL5.com signal? I was toying around with the signals by playing with a FREE signal, and the trade history sends out 99 size lots! In the MT4 setup, my options to limit the size seems to only be "Use no more than:" and a drop down box of 5%
I have, what I consider, a pretty important issue [ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/445797 ] with the VPS server I am renting from MQL5 where all of expert logging on the server is completely blank. And my only avenue is to make a post and hope someone who isn't MQL can help with an issue that should
Pls guide me , i have grown this channel with lots of efforts , but somehow not able to find the channel now , why it happened. i want my channel back its having 250+ subscribers. i have never scam anyone . just pure analysis and signals were sharing
Hi, I have an EA in MQL5. couple of my partners want to run in brokers who supports only MT4. so I want to convert that to MQL 4 and also want to maintain both in MQL5 & MQL4 versions. is there way to structure the code so that its easy to maintain both MQL4/5 versions. you can suggest just the
I have tested some signals but the performance i get are a lot worse then the results on mql. How can this be
My signal: <link to the signal was deleted by moderator> . It's current growth should be 29.77% with a Initial deposit of $100. But the system shows it as 7.8%. I've read this FAQ article https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q23 it seems the system 's calculation is wrong. Please see my trading
Hey, my specific question in creating a neural network is, how do you train a neural network in mt5? Is it by optimizing all the weights that goes into the neuron? If it the case we cannot say it as learning, instead it is a deep optimization. Also in mt4 the optimization cannot handle large number
Dear all, I recently installed a trading bot algortyhtm and when I loaded it and clicked the also trading button, i get an alert from MQL% community saying authorization failed. What is the issue here? Can anyone help. I have sent an message to the adminstrator for assistance. Not sure what I
Hi All, is there a way to change the Default settings for ALERT? By default, it is set to SOUND, but I wish to use EMAIL instead. MT5 for Mac App Version: 5.00 build 1643 Many Thanks.
Hello everyone, I hope you are well 😊, I have some theoretical questions about the MQL5 language as I am just starting out: 1) is it possible to create an EA that opens separate Long and Short positions at the same time? Example opening a Long and a Short at the same price. 2) Is it possible to
I've been trying to access my messages for communication regarding a job I have posted. However whenever I click on the messages tab, I get the alert "WebSocket connection to 'msg2.mql5.com' failed"