Withdraw

For 2 weeks now I'm sending emails to withdraw money from my Mt5 account. And no one reply to me.

May I know the reason and what is the status here

Thanks

Ahmed Khalifa:
For 2 weeks now I'm sending emails to withdraw money from my Mt5 account. And no one reply to me.

Thanks

Why are you asking here in the forum?

Only your broker can assist you.

Ahmed Khalifa:

Thanks

Mql5 has nothing to do with your issue. Only your broker and bank can fix it 

ADELYN CASTILLO #:

Mql5 has nothing to do with your issue. Only your broker and bank can fix it 

I opened my account directly on Mt5 and they are the one who choose my broker. 
Before I withdraw some money by sending email to Mt5 Enquiry. 

But now they didn't reply to my emails about withdraw. And my balance still there in Mt5 

Please advice if there is any way to communicate with mt5 regarding that issue 

Ahmed Khalifa #: I opened my account directly on Mt5 and they are the one who choose my broker. Before I withdraw some money by sending email to Mt5 Enquiry. But now they didn't reply to my emails about withdraw. And my balance still there in Mt5. Please advice if there is any way to communicate with mt5 regarding that issue .

MT5 did not choose your broker for you. It simply lists the brokers trade servers.

You chose a broker, and in order to fund the trading account, you must of contacted that broker and they provided you with instructions on how to proceed.

You did put money into your trading account first before trading correct?

Or could it be that you are referring to a demo account?

First I sent email to mt5 Enquiry asking them to open for me real account. They reply and asking for the required documents. I sent the required documents. Then sent email with the details of the account like the account number and password and the server broker.
I make deposit and started the trade. Then I use the same email for withdrawal first time and they reply and successfully withdrawal

Now for almost 3weeks I'm sending emails to withdraw some money but no one reply 

So I'm not the one who choose my broker 
I get all the information including my broker form them throw the MT5 Enquiry email

Please advice 

Ahmed Khalifa #: First I sent email to mt5 Enquiry asking them to open for me real account. They reply and asking for the required documents. I sent the required documents. Then sent email with the details of the account like the account number and password and the server broker. I make deposit and started the trade. Then I use the same email for withdrawal first time and they reply and successfully withdrawal. Now for almost 3weeks I'm sending emails to withdraw some money but no one reply. So I'm not the one who choose my broker. I get all the information including my broker form them throw the MT5 Enquiry email. Please advice 

What is "MT5 Enquiry"? MetaQuotes has no such service! Nor does MetaQuotes offer an email contact address to traders.

It seems you may have been scammed by someone pretending to be from MetaQuotes.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What is "MT5 Enquiry"? MetaQuotes has no such service! Nor does MetaQuotes offer an email contact address to traders.

It seems you may have been scammed by someone pretending to be from MetaQuotes.

But my balance still there in Mt5 platform and can trade everyday

Please advice if I can make new account with trusted broker and transfer my balance to the new account is it possible 

Please advice me with the right solution 

Ahmed Khalifa #: But my balance still there in Mt5 platform and can trade everyday. Please advice if I can make new account with trusted broker and transfer my balance to the new account is it possible. Please advice me with the right solution 

You keep saying the same things, but you have not provided any useful information for us to be able to help you.

MT5 is a software application. It is not a person nor a company and certainly not a broker! MetaQuotes is the company that makes that software. They are also not brokers.

"MT5 Enquiry" is a false representation. There is no such thing from MetaQuotes and they provide no email address to users.

The email address you used is false. You were most certainly scammed by someone pretending to be a representative.

We here on this forum are normal users. All we can do is guide you when you need some assistance in using the MT5 software, but that is all.

Please also read the following ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Tips to avoid being scammed …

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.06.07 14:40

Be it by fake agents, brokers, signals, or EAs, there is one weapon to beat them all — knowledge! Your knowledge is the key to prevent you from being scammed.

Invest and take time to improve your knowledge, to gain experience and improve your skills. Learn to do things for yourself and not to rely on others so much. You don’t have to be a master or even be very good at it, but the more you know and understand, the easier it will be for you to detect when something is not what it seems to be.

Learn how brokers work and how they are licensed and regulated. Learn about the different markets, trading conditions, types of accounts, leverage, and when you don’t understand something, ask first about it and get answers from different sources. Don’t just blindly accept things.

Learn to trade manually, even if you intend to use signals or EAs. You don’t have to be very good at it, but you need to understand all the different concepts of how orders are placed, how they are triggered, how to manage them, how to calculate and manage your risk, and all those pesky little details required to trade manually. Only then can you better evaluate the signals you wish to follow or the EAs you wish to use.

If you are going to hire someone to code your EA for you, then take some time to understand how coding works and some basic knowledge about it. Again, you don’t have to be good at it, but the more you understand, the easier it will be for you to communicate with the developer and provide valid, realistic requirement specifications and to understand how much work is involved as well as its value and how much to budget.

Also, learn to use the Strategy Tester properly and how to interpret the results. The better you understand it, and the more you use it, the easier it will be for you to evaluate the results from EAs you are considering.

So, in conclusion, don’t be a greedy idiot quick to jump onto anything “shiny”. Instead, be wise. Take your time. Invest in your knowledge and skills. Choose carefully.

1. Ahmed Khalifa #:

Please advice if I can make new account with trusted broker and transfer my balance to the new account is it possible

The platform only show you what your broker says. Nothing to do with Metaquotes or us users.

2. You can only withdraw from your broker by requesting it from your broker. There is no transfer.

3. Ahmed Khalifa #: First I sent email to mt5 Enquiry asking them to open for me real account. 

Metaquotes is not a broker (as it says at the bottom of the page). You did not ask them.

Ahmed Khalifa #:

Please advice me with the right solution 

Go to that broker website, contact them and they may assist you 

Reason: