MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 837

[Deleted]
  uninstall  (1)
Hi! I'm having problems uninstalling MetaTrader 4. Kept having problems with it and installed a new version. Can someone help with uninstalling the old one? Thanks, Chrissy
hello, can anyone help code an indicator for me? I need an indicator that measures pips from the close of a previous candle (reference) to current price (bid), and displays the count boldly on the chart as well. I need this to quickly gauge current price from previously closed price while spike...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I am writing a long IF with many OR. My way of writing right now is that: IF ( condition A1&&condition A2 || condition B1&&condition B2.......) {sell[i]=1} Is there any way to separate condition A set and condition B set into 2 IF like: IF (condition A1&&condition A2) {sell[i]=1}...
have a stupid question. Why this is working: double price = 0.2;ObjectCreate("line",OBJ_HLINE,0,0, price); but something like that is not: double price = 2/10;ObjectCreate("line",OBJ_HLINE,0,0, price); or double tmp = 2;double price = tmp / 10;ObjectCreate("line",OBJ_HLINE,0,0, price); ? Is there...
Hi If i have many EA:s running and i by mistake type in the same magic number on two EA:s, is it possible to code EA so it detects that another EA has the same magicnumber and then shut down EA.?
[Deleted]
Hello! I use mobile metatrader 4 on android and have two question. Is possible to add options for move stop loss or take profit graphic like on PC? On PC you can grab line stop loss and move up or down and this is very useful. Another thing, when you insert stop loss or take profit it would be great...
[Deleted]
Hi I am very new to this, so please forgive me for asking what may be a simple question! I have been reading tutorials on MT4 and placing orders, I am trying to work out how I can possibly set an order and save it to use again. For example, a pending BUY STOP LIMIT above market price, with a 20 pip...
[Deleted]
Hi, sorry my stupid question but.... I don't see error. I have csv file: 1,2 3,4 5,6 and here is code for reading data to array arMM[][], but not works correct :-( void Read_MM_from_File(){ int rows;  double arMM[][2];  string File_MM = "test1.csv";  int handle=FileOpen(File_MM,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ...
of course except that i create a new blank EA and copy the previous EA on this new one. Thanks a lot.
Dear programmers and traders, I offer cooperation to those who are not programmers, but have ideas to create Expert Advisors . I.e. ideas are posted on the part of non-programmers, for implementation in the EA on the part of programmers
How do Mean ? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1027526/xauusd-h1-destekfx
[Deleted]
Hey guys, here's my situation. I have an EA that I use for alerting me of changes on an indicator via the iCustom function. I have another script that does an HTTP request to my server. Both seem to work right on their own. But once I try to combine them, things get wack. The script is below. I...
Hi, I am having trouble on get the smiley face. I am getting 'J'. It seems this has been a problem, but I have not found the solution. Can somebody help me? Ron
I appreciate this has been briefly touched upon in the past but I wanted to bring it up again as I am forward testing my EA with a small live account. All the position sizing's with the currency pairs are correct. Because my account is denominated in GBP the minimum tick sizing is larger to that of
This morning when I checked the operation of an EA running on a laptop computer, I found that MetaTrader was closed. I don't mean that a trade was closed; I mean the MetaTrader software was closed, as though the computer had re-booted. However, the computer had remained on all night, as there was no
Hi, I am trying to do the following: Loop through open trades. For each open trade in loop: Check profit amount of each open trade for previous candle close Check profit amount of each open trade for current candle close (i.e. profit amount at current market value) If profit amount of candle
[Deleted]
Hello, My EA would require that once a trade is initiated, it follows some specific exit rules for the 5 next bars... After that, if the trades is not exited, there is a trailing stop. My problem is that you may have 2 or 3 orders open during those 5 next bars (one at each bar)... Each order should...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a EA with wich i can change the takeprofit and stoploss from chart using horizontal lines, but the mt4 order mask always open when i click on the takeprofit and stoploss, can i change the settings that this dont happen any more?
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I'm quite new to the fx world and I'm try to learn and experience as much as possible. I developed a set of EA which I backtested (I used Alpari data) and optimized for several pairs. The results of these simulation are quite good but, from a pure mathematic point of view, how accurate and...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I have created a list of 100 different condition based on the value of MT4 (built in) indicator. I want to create a custom indicator with only 1 buffer that include these 100 conditions above. Before doing so, I wonder if there is any limit on the number of condition I can include in a...
Hello, I have a problem and can't find solution with my expert adwisor. Maybe because I'am absolutely green in programing and it is first programing project in my life :) The problem is, that last operator in code always is TRUE. I'am talking about this: " if(SL!=Sup-0.0005||TP!=Res+0.0005) ". Why...
Hey, I believe that all the issues are related so I've grouped them into one post. First of all, I've noticed that if on a machine that MT4 didn't run for a while, when I start it I might get some gaps in the history. When I press the download button the history slightly changes and some other gaps...
Hi, I'm looking for an MT4 broker that offers raw spreads. Can anybody advise?
mon EA est semi automatique et je souhaite le rendre automatique je souhaite que quand il s'enclenche exemple a 11h il prenne automatiquement buy stop et sell stop par rapport high low de la bougie précédente soit celle de 10h pouvez vous m'aider merci
Hello everybody, i have a real problem which is blocking the progression of my EA.In the following part of code, i'm trying to develop an EA, which increment the lot losses and when the first win come , these losses will be the amount of the next trade  but it seems there is a probleme with the...
Dear all, May I know where to see the order's magic number? I use the following script to send an order with a magic number. The order was submitted successfully. But I cannot find the magic number...Many thanks for your time and consideration. Your sincerely, taozemin. #define...
  End of trend (indicator)  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
This is the example in the picture where the lines are drawn manually. The indicator counts the targets itself, the middle of the flat, the average targets and the opposite extremum of the flat. A red cross indicates the end of the trend by time. The indicator is used to simplify calculations. Its
Hi on all the indicators i m creating i m using a while loop (below). Lately i came across on this debate on this thread Contradictory information on IndicatorCounted() - MQL4 forum (thanks to WHRoeder for pointing that to me) so questions arise. My code looks like this extern int history=300;.......
Hi just another question, Lets say i have an EA with. extern double  Take_Profit               = 10; extern string  Friday_Close_Time         = "19:30";extern bool    Auto_Lot                  = false;extern int     Max_Orders                = 1; And i change this to not extern, becuase i dont want...
[Deleted]
  Help a girl write a simple advisor  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello Gentlemen. I've been trading forex for about 4 years and during that time I've lost all my money more than once, but I've also earned quite a bit. I can't say I'm a loser trader, but at the moment I've lost all the money I earned and the gradual loss of my money started with stupidity (from