MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 830

each time I create a new EA or Indicator by "Expert Advisor Wizard", and I find we can select "Generate from template", in which I find just several temples; so shall I add some new temple which made by myself? I have tried copy other EA to" MetaTrader 4\experts\templates ", but it never works as I...
Hello I'd like to open three different terminal. These three different company's rates, on excel DDE want to see real-time prices. examples: terminal 1 (FXDD) == MT4 | BID! EURUSD terminal 2 (alpari) == MT4 | BID! EURUSD terminal 3 (FxPro) == MT4 | BID! EURUSD Here's just one company trying to...
[Deleted]
;)
How to set indicator buffer more than 1 dimension ?
[Deleted]
Good morning, For the function iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift). If applied_price=PRICE_CLOSE, is iMA calculated on the close of the last candel or on the current price. ? Indeed PRICE_CMOSE is it CLose[0] or CLose[1] ? Thanks...
[Deleted]
I'm building an EA trading in 15 minutes timeframe,However, I want to check the trend in daily MA, so I run the following code to determine the trend. double ma=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,2,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); Also, I add a MA indicator in daily chart. However, the value of ma is not equal the...
  ERROR 138  (2)
int start(){RefreshRates();double XAL=Ask;int EMIR=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,3,XAL+20*Point,XAL-1000*Point,XAL+500*Point,0);return;} iI am triying to open pending order 20 pips above the ask price. But always gives ordersend error 138 . how can i solve it?
I need 2010-2011 historical prices for eur /usd m15 and h1 datas . where can i get ?
[Deleted]
please can any one tell me the code of mql 4 of executing trades when a candle starts? buy or sell trades is launched with a trail of 5 points aiming take profit at 50 points if buy and sell executed @ same time and if buy hits its take profit automatically sell take profit modified to 20 points?
hello,thank you for any help sometime the calculation function go wrong,whats happens???? last bug is this one, my accountequity is "<10000.00&&>9900.00" my ea must open position of 0.2 lot,but it open position of 0.1 lot ??????? here is the code...
[Deleted]
Hi, // Orders accounting   Symb=Symbol();                               // Security name   Total=0;                                     // Amount of orders   for(int i=1; i>=OrdersTotal(); i++) i>= is an endless loop. its very painfull for beginners to find this out. shoul be i< https://book.mql4...
[Deleted]
I wish to trade using my MS Surface RT. Can't get MT4 apps for Surface RT.......
[Deleted]
please i need urgent help I have problems with metatrader on my phone, my phone is an xperia z1 and does not open my application, when open a message that says "sorry your device does not support" appears, this is strange because with one worked perfect galaxy s2 and z1 is much more advanced, the...
[Deleted]
Hi,in your experienced opinion/s what is safer, to place a pending(buy/sell stop) at a price level you want to open an order at, or to wait until the price gets to that point and open an order.(Is there a difference? I know that in stocks you might not get filled,but in forex i'm not sure) I am...
I tried about 4 times to learn mql4 from 'the book', and gave up. This time I just watched lots of videos on youtube on it and hurray, I can now build a simple EA myself (after just 3 days of video watching!). Awesome! A few bits and bobs remain though to finish the strategy. Most of them I just...
[Deleted]
zigzag = iCustom("EURUSDpro",PERIOD_M15,"ZigZag",12,5,3,0,0) MA = iMA("EURUSDpro",PERIOD_M15,7,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0) help me. how to zigzag with MA If zigzag < MA ==> buy If zigzag >MA ==> sell thanks
Yea.I just opened a database file of EUR/USD, because i try to understand how MT4 compiles the raw data into candlesticks.The database was in M1 format for M1 candle O,H,L,C values, time,symbol and volume. The first rows are: <TICKER>,<DTYYYYMMDD>,<TIME>,<OPEN>,<HIGH>,<LOW>,<CLOSE>,<VOL> EURUSD...
[Deleted]
Hi,what is the most efficient way to convert OrderProfit() which initially gives profits/losses in currency, into pips,just so i could see and use the profits/losses in pips. Or if you can think of any other way of getting the current(not closed) profit/loss of a position that is opened right now...
I mean I use OrderModify() to change stop loss line ticket by ticket, each time an arrow will be produced(as below picture); this must give computer more burden and also I don;t want to see so much arrows. So how or what I set to get no arrows when OrderModify() is executed?
The code is very simple, but I can't understand why MT4's expert complain that "array to be set is of incompatible type" My codes are as below: #property indicator_separate_windowint counted=0;#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Silverint i[2];datetime current_time[];int...
How can I add a custom indicator to an expert advisor and use the custom indicator for signals? I have already read the following articles https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1457 and https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1456. My mind is a blank :) It seems that whoever wrote that, did a fine job of...
Hi, I have written EA using 2 strategies. one is using custom indicator with 30 minute timeframe. another strategy is no indicators. its pure breakout system. i take first 10 1hr candle high/low and place buystop/sellstop with highest/lowest price .my custom indicator startegy works well with 30min...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I saw your EA on ForexFactory. I am looking for EA to put Buy Stops, Buy limits, Sell limits, and Sell Stops. I am looking for some one to help me with the EA, or write it for me. I will also be willing to pay for it. Please let me know, if you can help me with the EA? Thanks and...
Hi, Im getting the following message, and ill attach the function that closes the order also... 2013.11.28 05:49:52     2012.12.21 12:40  Yoda GRInD v1.2 EURUSD,M1:  OrderTicket() = 11 CloseSellLot = 0.11 UMBRELLA EPTotalBuyProfit = 13.62013.11.28 05:49:52     2012.12.21 12:40  Yoda GRInD v1.2...
[Deleted]
Hello, does somebody know how i can calculate the Angle of a trendline? I know we will need all 4 values 2 time and 2 price values but how calculate then with the values?
Hello, I am willing to open an opposite order (hedge) when some opened order hits some condition, but I am in trouble getting to do it with array. What i got so far is: int order[]; int i; for ( int b = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; b>= 0 ; b--) // check for the opened orders {
How to force my EA to only trade once a day Assume the EA open a position for the day, how do I set it to only trade once a day for that currency pair its attached to.
Anyway to get a plugin for point and figure charts. Or something to that effect. I am a newbie here, so it may take a while to figure this out.
Downloaded the VSA indicator signals plugin, and I believe some indicators are incorrect. Like no demand . It shows a no demand as a bearish signal with high volume. I believe this is wrong, a no demand is a bullish candle with lower volume than the previous 2 candles. It also shows a buying climax
Hi, Im a little bit confused with the ticket number for the order remaining, i have been doing tests and the order closed partially is the one with the ticket number already assigned with the beginning lots so whats the number for the lots left? Ex: I open an order with 1 lot and get ticket number...