MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 835

[Deleted]
I know the MT4 client has the option to enable static bid alerts > or < than a specific value, but is there a value that can be changed for a dynamic change in bid percentage? For example, if the closest bid is 2% below previous bid an alert is played. I tried AutoAlerts and while is somewhat...
[Deleted]
Hi.. I got an error message "unknown ticket XXXXXX for orderclose function", could some body help me ?...Due to that the expert advisor cannot close the order... Please help me and my code as below: .........int            MagicNumber = 34567;int            TicketNumber;.........void OpenBuy() {...
1) If i set a backtest to run from january 1 2012 to december 30 2012, and let's say if i have any indicator that collects data from the past 200-300 candles, does the strategy tester let the indicator to use data from 2011 if we currently are at january 1 2012 and dont have 200 candles formed...
I have a Ea which I can run in our Demo account and it buys and sells with NO issues. when I try to run it in the Stategy Tester, The chart shows " Waiting for Update", next message, "MetaTrader has stopped working". I have checked : 1/Mt4 "IS not in Program files", So NOT UAC issue. 2/ The .ex4 and...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I run backtest of EA1 quite a long time ago. Now I have new version of this EA, name still EA1. When I run backtest of that new EA1, somehow MT4 still uses the old EA1 information. I try to delete the EA1, then recopy but still MT4 "remember" the old code and run it!!! Could you...
[Deleted]
Hi, if i watch the Eur/Usd chart i have currently the value 1,35070. I have marked "Show the grid" but the values are 1,34948 the next vertical value is 1,35003 I know i can scroll the values, but what i want is the grid with 1,35 next 1,3525 next 1,3550 next 1,3575 next 1,36 To reach the values...
[Deleted]
When loading an EA in MT4, the journal brings and error: "TestGenerator: Unmatched data error (volume limit 363 at 2013.11.13 04:00 esceeded) I cannot identify what error this is. Do I have some error in MQL code? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I have a set of 3 indicators with function as follow: 1. Signal indicator which will give buy/sell/TP/Sl point. 2. Filter indicator base on a lot of IF to give the confirmation of when to trade. 3. Trading EA will take the signal from the 2 indicator above and trade when signal +...
[Deleted]
Hi, I just experienced this on 13 Nov 2013 23:50 (UTC+2) with my local broker. Is there anyone had same problem? Please help. Order No 4154814: Closing Price @1282.41 while my Stop Loss @1281.15. There are 126 pips gap and make me loss extra USD 1,512 (126 x 12 Lot). Order No 4157657: At the same...
  compiling error  (2)
please any body help me, about my problem I m trying to compile the EA but the error massage is comes "using of decompiled source code is prohibited " so please help to overcome this problem
  Ticks per minute  (1)
Good Day.. Is there a consistent figure here that shows how many ticks occur in a minute. Thanks...
hi! i am in the process of writing an indicator which will be displayed in a separate window. the functionality is complete and now i am just sorting out the aesthetics. in the corresponding region of the Data Window each of the indicator lines has an appropriate name, however, the "group" of lines...
Hello, I just installed MT4 in windows 8 and found that script not working, please help me. Thank you.
Hi again, I know that 'old' EA do always NormalizeDouble() their prices (entry, stops, targets) they send to the server. Is this still necessary or have newer versions of the server sided mt4 learnt how to deal with more decimals than Digits? Thanks in advance, gooly
Hi I read that the Tickdata of Dukascopy should have pure GMT-time so any time offset has to be zero. Fine,that's what I thought, as soon as I watch the H1-chart of the weekends the DST is switched. In Europe: last Sunday in October (here Oct. 30, 2011) and last Sunday in March (here Mar. 25,...
[Deleted]
hi everyone i am new to custom indicator scripting, so i made a custom indicator that shows the difference in price on a graph in a separated window and i also plan to do add another one that shows the average price difference in the same window The first graph (price difference) i drew was okay,...
[Deleted]
does anyone know how the CCI on the chart is calculated? look at the attached pictures on chart - 14/Nov 10:00 CCI is -208.7495 in my EA - 14/Nov 10:00 iCCI returns -149.5238 in my EA, I'm using the: iCCI(NULL,0,CciPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,0) CciPeriod=14 I also tryed using PRICE_TYPICAL...
[Deleted]
The task is: In one terminal, there are 9 different pairs, and 8 EAs working on each of them, and each is allowed to trade on the 9th pair, my 'managing' EA, which monitors how many pairs and respectively copies of trading EAs may open orders at the same time. All Expert Advisors obey one GLOBAL
Hello, Could someone explain to me the difference between Drawdown (Absolute, Maximal & Relative) in the statement?
I just saw it, that there was a mode in the optimization graph where you can view the optimization results in 2D mode, the worst settings of an EA were colored light green while it gets better it turns into darker green.And it looked like a coordinate matrix, where you could set X to be 1 input and...
Hello, I currently have an indicator which the in the sendmail line is this: Time:  " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_MINUTES) The result output in the email is: Time: 2013.08.20 *** 07:00 This above time is in GMT/UTC +3. But I need it to be in just GMT/UTC...
  Open day price  (7)
Hi I am try to write code by MQL4 for check open day price, any one know how we can calculate open day price
Hi, I'm trying to write this indicator with 2 colors: up red, down white. But why the result is total empty? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       macdup.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2013,...
Hi, can the colors in MT4 for buy / sell order lines that you change in a safe and better recognize? Thanks in advance.
  Investor mode  (4)
Hi, i have a few questions about investor mode (logged in with investor password) .Firstly i know that it is read only acces so that trading is not allowed, but i`m curious about what other rights do they have if they log in with inv password. For example if i run an EA on my acc, and some1 logs in...
My name is Makinde lt and I would like to direct this question to the Forex gurus out there. I have been in the spot market trade now for over half a decade and heard so much been touted about trends, but nobody seems to be saying the market could be anywhere cyclic. May I ask why this so please?
hi iam using this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10238 and its perfect but i want to convert it to EA ex : when sell signal apper the ea open sell order and the same for buy signal can any one make it for me or tell me how to make this ea notice : i tried to make the ea with ea generator...
[Deleted]
  Multiply orders  (2)
Have you any ideas? I'd like to open few orders in the same time. Conditions x>0. Case 1. Problem is sometime ea opens only one position, or two, or all (I don't know why). But if open one position (in 95%) it is last Ticket. Case 2. Ea open all positions but in diffrent time (I saw if appeared...
I have used ADX in the past with no problem. I have just tried to access values for DI+ & DI- and they appear so different than on the chart. I use the Comment statement to display the values on the top part of the screen. The lower half displays the value as shown by the indicator. I use the...