MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 834

[Deleted]
Hi guys, Can you help me, please, with my save default platform environment?
if a buy order is open and this is true(OrderOpenPrice()==OrderOpenPrice-(3*Point)) then close buy.
[Deleted]
  output as zero  (2)
hi, as below is a simple code i had create. But y output will be zero ? it suppose be 87.5 int int_lower_shadow = 70;int int_upper_shadow = 81;Print(((int_lower_shadow / int_upper_shadow) * 100)); Thanks
I have this WPR version with alerts. Is possible to have a different color ONLY for the last leg of the indicator, i mean the leg which repaints until the current candle hasn't finished yet? Then it turns on default color waiting for the next leg forming (of course in the different colour). Thank...
Hi, in order to perform a quick (binary) search within a string array to get the index I compare strings like that Symbols[mi] > sym It works as this amended script shows (try yourself): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
New article Visual Optimization of Indicator and Signal Profitability has been published: This article is a continuation and development of my previous article "Visual Testing of Profitability of Indicators and Alerts". Having added some interactivity to the parameter changing process and having...
Dear all, How to set the description of a trendline object programmatically? I want to monitor the account equity at each trendline and to debug the code. I cannot find related description in ObjectSet function. Many thanks for your time and consideration. Your sincerely,taozemin.
  Control Points  (4)
If i backtest by using the control points,aka "the previous smaller timeframe's ticks", does that include by default the Open and Close price of the bar? So for example, if we have a bar on H1, if i backtest with control point, then will the open and close price of the bar will be simulated, the in...
Hi all, I wrote this script to extract all trades from order history from within specified dates based on order open time. I also am gathering data such as Ticket# Symbol, Open/Close time, Open/Closing price, Profit/Loss, highest profit during trade, and lowest profit (drawdown) during trade....
Hi all, I'm writing many functions in my EA. I saw some EAs or indicators using code like below : double f0_4() {   double ld_ret_0;........................... ...........................   return (ld_ret_0);} int f0_8(int ai_0) {   bool li_12;for (int li_16 = ai_0 + 1; li_16 <= ai_0 + 2;...
Hi, I'm just playing about with this app on my iPhone and can do all I need to except for one thing - how do you close a position? Tried everything and I just can't work this one out! Thanks, Martin
[Deleted]
Hi, i have a vps with a demo mt4 installation frim gkfx. It runs since yesterday with 4 simple eas. Everthing seems to be great 20-25 trades all in all what i expected (checked with my ipad at work). New stopp losses etc. everthing is okay. Then i checked the messages at experts again and i see...
I am getting order send error 130. If I try this on demo server of mt4 it works. But if I test in real account of broker instaforex it does not work. What could be the reason.
I just downloaded MT4 from the Meta Trader website. The platform defaults to FXCM as the broker, my broker is Redwood Options. How do I change the name? Also, do I have to be logged in to my account in order to use the platform? At the bottom of the platform page it shows not connected, and the...
[Deleted]
  Invalid stops  (11   1 2)
Hi, Im getting error 130 for a pending order. All the numbers seem correct, I don't understand why Im getting the error. See attachment Red upward arrow indicates the candle whose open is the time when Im trying to place BuyStop order. Lower line is the stoploss, upper one is the take profit and...
[Deleted]
Hello all! I tried many times to install MetaTrader 4 on my MacBook Pro. The installation process cannot go on and the error message is "Failed to create a group in the Start menu". I also tried MetaTrader 5, and met the same problem. Did anyone of you encounter the same problem? I don't know how to...
[Deleted]
Hi,I dont understand what the iFractals function does...Does it tell you if lets say High[at certain point] is a fractal? And also, lets say I've found the highest price bar using this function: double GetMaxPrice(){   dHigh = 0;   double dHPrice;    for(int i=1; i<=36; i++)  {    dHPrice =...
[Deleted]
  PROBLEM CODE  (32   1 2 3 4)
I want to download historical OHLC, fractals and zigzag indicator, using this script, but when I opened the csv, I have not any information. Can anyone tell me the error there? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I'm trying to code a repeating (looping) function. I'm not looking for the entire program (EA), just the function that will do the following: Buy at price A Place stop at A-50 If stopped out buy again at A+50 Place new stop at A If stopped out buy again at A+100 Place new stop at A-50 Keep...
  MT4 Java API  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I would like to bring to your attention the MT4 Java API I have developed
[Deleted]
I am facing issues with MT4 since last night as it crashes after start. The error is" MT4 has stopped working" windows is trying to find solution to the problem and nothing happens thereafter. Any fix for the issue. Thanks Praveen G
  How do I encrypt a mql4 file?  (21   1 2 3)
Where to start?
[Deleted]
By the Pepperstone's MT4 I see unusual behavior related to primitive function of MT4 that I summarize by an example Eg. lot size = 2.3 - OrderLots(): it returns only the integer part of real lot size. -> In this case OrderLots() returns 2 - If I use OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), 0.0, 3.0)...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I wrote code as belows for my EA, compilation is Ok but no result appears after back-test in MT4 for long period. So I think I got problem with the code. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem? Thanks so much! The code is very simple with 3 terms for trade! extern double...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am new to the programming side of this so I thought I would much around with EAs that are already written. In this particular case, I'm having difficulty with my trailing stop function. I have attached the whole EA as I'm not sure if it's the function or the function call that is the...
[Deleted]
Hi Im trying to place a pending order and Im getting the error 4107 = "Invalid Price". How far should the pending order price be from the actual price? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have been looking for a while now and I can't seem to find one. I would really like to test a EA/ROBOT out that uses this method. Any help locating one would be appreciated as I have manually gone through the EA's and I don't see one and I think I might be missing it or overlooking it. Thanks...
MODE_SWAPTYPE: 0 - in points; 1 - in the symbol base currency; 2 - by interest; 3 - in the margin currency. How do I calculate the profit based on MODE_SWAPTYPE in MQL4? Does anyone know where can I find a method with parameters and return values in profit? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi,I want to subtract a decimal point number lets say as an example 0.256 from an integer lets say 831 and then square the result,like so: x= (a-b)^2;but the compiler gives me the error, "'^' - bitwise operators are to be applied to integer values only"
How to get the commission fee in mq4 before sendorder? e.g. double COMMISSION_PER_LOT = MarketInfo(Symbol(), ? ); Thanks, Anton