End of trend (indicator) - page 5

JLY:
The idea is far from meaningless. Write a robot and test it, it's not difficult.

khorosh:
Can you explain what a beaten and unbeaten flat is? I couldn't find such a term on the internet, so it must be your invention.

A chopped flat is when the 2nd point of the line goes behind the 1st point, and an unchopped flat is when the 2nd point of the line does not go behind the 1st point.

JLY:

If you are comparing with Gunn scaling, there is no problem with scaling. If you change the scale, the lines are in place. You can calculate the angle of these lines, it should be constant too. Maybe you'll find a pattern...

You may use 5 min. for training, ticks are too abrupt for normal trading and you have to use all timeframes. I have trained enough, I emphasise the importance of training.

The construction is going on in flats. If we draw the lines classically, they are drawn at the extremes. A flat appears after a pullback (correction). The purpose of the correct drawing is to get the end of the trend to be a flat. That is why it is called "a pullback" or "no pullback", because it applies to a flat. We cannot draw by the set of flats because a flat has such property to unite these sets into one by means of self-expanding by means of "rebound" or "not rebound". If a flat is not combined with some other flats, then these flats aren't included in the drawing.

Here are some examples of drawing:

1. Incorrect

2. Correct .

By scale, I meant that if you look at the two-second chart, it's the same picture as the daily chart. The Sandyanysecond script is in the codebase. But not the point, since you said that all TFs should be monitored.

I also think this analysis is not senseless, but it is very subjective.

And the crosses are the places where this flatt should be broken through (not rejected)? Right?

Al_Key:

By scale, I meant that if you look at the two-second chart, it's the same as the daily chart. The Sandyanysecond script is in the codebase. But not the point, since you said that all TFs should be monitored.

I also think this analysis is not senseless but it is very subjective.

As I just now realised, you have ALL lines reflect a flat in one scale or another. and the crosses are the places where that flat should break through (not beat off) ? Correct ?

.....The point of it is that the end time of the trend is measured by the double distance of the trend line....

Some kind of mystery overlay , draw one line and throw this indicator, it defers from the distance X , at a distance of 2*X to the cross.

That's the whole fucking system )))) You'll ask why. Because that's why.

solar:

.....Its essence is that the end time of the trend is measured by the double distance of the trend line....

Some kind of mystery, draw one line and throw this indicator, it will defer from a distance of X , a distance of 2*X to the cross.

I got that right away. Fibo channel also reflects the golden ratio, however - there are people who can place correctly and there are those who can't and that's it.

Here is this x and 2x I am also interested in. No mystery, I just want to understand what the author is doing to reflect this pattern on the chart.

solar:

.....The essence of it is that the time of the end of the trend is measured by the double distance of the trend line....

Some kind of mystery, draw one line and throw this indicator, it will defer from a distance of X , a distance of 2*X to the cross.

It's already been written about the quadratic nature of price and Gann time. At least that's why...

Al_Key:

Yes, I realised that right away. The Fibo channel also reflects the golden ratio, however - there are people who can place correctly and those who can't and that's that.

Here is this x and 2x I am also interested in. No mystery, I just want to understand what the author is doing in order to reflect this regularity on the chart.

All this, for some reason, painfully reminds me of Yusuf....

JLY:

They've already written about the quadratic nature of price and Gann time. If only for that reason...

Weak argument. Very. There's more than that in here. Take my word for it.

Al_Key:

As I have just now realised, you have ALL lines reflect a flat at one scale or another. and the crosses are places where that flat should break through (not repel)? Right?

Wrong, the crosses reflect the end, whether or not you beat off is not up to that. The flat is influenced by the news...

solar:

All this reminds me painfully, for some reason, of Yusuf....

I have heard of him, but I do not understand why he is so hostile at once. It's just that the author gives a subjective analysis. Like Eliot, he's also subjective. What does Yusuf have to do with mystery? We are not talking about objectivity. Obviously, this system is not formalizable by an algorithm. I only want to know some of the principles, as in eliot.

solar All this reminds me painfully, for some reason, of Yusuf....

It's worse, it's much worse.
Reason: