MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 414

Help me I'm writing code. Create a button to close all orders and Close only Profit order  Button  close all button is working but  close only profit not working. void OnChartEvent(const int id,                   const long &lparam,                   const double &dparam,                   const...
[Deleted]
I create an Appdialog from #include <Controls/Dialog.mqh> and I need to use Run function to run my app dialog on Strategy Tester mode. How can I do that? Where should I put myAppDialog.Run();  to run my appdialog on Tester mode?
Hi all, Newbie in forex. What does the volume indicator in MT4 mean? I saw something like 4, 20, 100 etc. Does it mean a full 100,000 units contract? For instance, 4 volume EUR/USD means 400,000 units of EUR? Thanks in advance. Hydrom
I'm very new to scripting in Mql4, but I want to make a script that takes the alert message from my indicator and sets multiple orders with the same stop and different take-profits But I keep getting a 129 error and I can't figure out why. Here is the string from my indicator GBPUSD BUY: 4.32 @ 1...
Hi, MT4- How can I have my Indicator analyze "X" # of candles before starting? If I dont do that, it may take many days/week before my EA has enough data to start dealing. Thanks
I have somehow managed to shrink the toolbar to just the left side of the page... how do I correct this so that the toolbar fills all the way across the terminal landscape wise?
Hi, Can any one please advise on my coding where I am wrong, basically I want to check 10 next candles after 2 moving averages cross but I am not able to run the counter loop. Please find attached my coding. Many thanks. Aryan
Hi I wrote this code after reading online, not sure how to do the "JPY" part of the code, please help and correct me if there is something wrong with it. Thanks // PIP value for standard lot 100,000 unitsdouble getPipValue(){  string symbol = Symbol();  int usd = StringFind(symbol, "USD");  int jpy...
HI all of you In about last two weeks i´ve discovered the power of MetaEditor . Ive heared about tons of expert advicors and mostly all of them are profitable ( ! hope so :P ! ). During these two weeks ive been trying to code my own expert advisor but i´ve realized that im not able to understand and
Can someone teach me how to solve it to me please?? it is "simple" I created this code so you guys can test it. I just want to know why my OnChartEvent() stops working when i drag the "Box". if you guys check the buttons, you can notice that they stop doing their OnChartEvent() function. int...
Hi, does someone know how to import tick data in MT4 to make a 99.9% backtest without using a commercial software? I tried with Tickstory free but it doesn't work with build above 545...I struggled all day to find a solution but without success, so I decided to open a topic, this could also help...
Hi...i am new in the system... do anyone knows about KPL swing (breakout trading system)...can anyone convert this afl into mt4... //---- heikin ashi HaClose = (O+H+L+C)/4; HaOpen = AMA( Ref( HaClose, -1 ), .40); HaHigh = Max( H, Max( HaClose, HaOpen ) ); HaLow = Min( L, Min( HaClose, HaOpen ) );...
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I need help in coding my EA, so it can avoid news. I tried ti do it myself and what happens, is that the EA opens trades (inside news time), and closes them immediately. Here is the code: Externs: extern bool AvoidNews=true;extern int MinimumImpact=1;extern int...
Hy guys... There is a way to initialize an external datetime variable with the current time ?   I'm try something like this:  extern datetime fundamental = TimeCurrent();   But returns me the following error: 'TimeCurrent' - constant expected   I need to show the current time, not  1790.01.01 00:00
[Deleted]
I have a back testing program that only accepts indicators as DLL's. Does anyone know if it's possible to convert an MQ4 indicator to a DLL? If so, could you please tell me what I need to do in order to convert it? Thanks
Hi, I am building a mql4 code where I'm trying to open EA property dialogue of a particular chart and click allowlivetrading button in a common tab. Could someone show me a specific code to do this ? I'm a pretty much newbie mql4 builder ! (Also not very familiar with Win32API either.)
Hi, I would like to have a line appear on my chart that would match a variable value so I could follow the EA visually. (MT4 please) similar to a Trailing Stop mouvement. I would also like to change the color of some lines in comments if possible. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, guys I need to learn what is the code for set up the stop loss as MA or for example  fractals or highest or lowerst, one or them less atr example is correct this code? double MASTOP= iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M5,34,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double STOP=MASTOP; THEN IN THE ORDER SEND: OrderSend(Symbol()...
Hi, I modified Custom Moving Average to draw in two color, but in displays a gaps when changing direction. How to fix it?
Hi Guys, I cant start this thread saying I'm a noob programmer even though I really want to because this is a silly question :) and it makes me feel like a noob lol. Coming from the C# world this is simple. I have the need to have a string array (string MyString[]) and at a certain point I want to
Hi Is there a way to color a horizontal part of the candle, i.e. different colors at different price levels with in the same candle? either in mql4 or mql5. Any idea how to by example? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I'm looking please for a simple indicator/ EA able to add a sound alert (plus eventually a popup alert) when a Horizontal Line placed on a chart is being triggered at a certain price. Any suggestion, please? Thank you! Paully
Hello!  Could someone help me by saying how can I move objects without selecting them? I saw a video recently and found it very interesting, but it's been days and I still have not made any progress.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VyC1TahLRo  --->  how can you move the equal object it does at 1...
#property indicator_chart_window#property strictstring filename = "\\Images\\alpha.bmp";int start (){ObjectCreate( 0,filename, OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, 0, 0, 0 );    ObjectSetString( 0, filename, OBJPROP_BMPFILE, filename );ObjectSetInteger(0,filename,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,100);   ObjectSetInteger(0,filename...
I hope you find this as amusing .. If you are looping order pool for open orders, if you count down you are reading orders most recent to oldest? Okay If you want to close all orders opened most oldest to most recent you would be counting orders up? Visually void CloseAllOrders() { bool...
  GoldWarrior02b  (423   1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43)
GoldWarrior02b EA. M15 timeframe. 4 main pairs. -------------- GoldWarrior is very famous EA which was originally developed by 3 persons from different countries. It is really legendary development: it was started before Metatrader 4 was created, and no one believed in that time that it is possible
I'd like to store values with up to a precison of 4 decimal places.  I've investigated some of the functions available that handle precision but all of them perform rounding. Is there are way of preventing this, or a way of only rounding down? double numberTest = 1.16906;void OnStart()  {...
Dear Sirs! I would like to offer you the VPS Virtual Server rental service. Hosting VPS or Virtual Private Server allows Forex traders to use virtual space on the server of the hosting company in order to keep Expert Advisors for MetaTrader platform up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. VPS
I have many grayed out items in my Market Watch due to my broker not supporting the symbol, how do I remove them? My broker uses AUDUSD-5 instead of AUDUSD for example. Thanks
Hi guys, Looked through the archives of the coding database. I am looking for a script which does the following: As soon as I open a trade and it reached X amount of profit it need to move the SL to BE immediately and automated. Is there already a script available for this matter? Kind regards, Mark