General - page 955

I'm looking for a way, that at any point I can press "stop" and then see what the current value of all my variables are. Or, for debugging purposes, is there a way that I can create a line in the journal that prints the value of all variables (or anything I want really)? For example, I'm basing on...
how do I develop mt4 ea? 1. buying condition? 2. selling condition? 3. buying closing condition? 4. selling closing condition? 5. stoploss condition? 6. takeprofit condition?
Hi, i have an custom indicator with alert function. Is it possible to export some dynamicaly generated (string-) data via DDE? How I can do that? Thanks in advance!
Has anyone used a lot size adjustment utility that works properly when the signal is running on MT4 hosting rather than an outside vps?
Dear all, When I open metatrader 5, I need to choose a server. This works fine. The next step then is to login. I have an account from a broker (demo account) and fill in the login and password. Then I press login, it does that and when everything is shown, it shuts down (metatrader 5 closes). I...
  My help file  (1)
I have written a *.chm help file for my MT4 EA, and want to be able to call this (open it) by clicking on a button on my MT4 graph. Can anybody tell me how to do that, please? 
I've downloaded an indicator from a website and want to test it, however, i don't know how toinstall it in meta trader 5. The website is saying that i should paste indicator files in indicators folder and template files in templates, however, i am unable to find indicators folder? Anyone here can...
hedge funds, big banks, corporations, all composed with the smartest people on earth, so if you can beat the forex  market that also mean that you are smater than these smartest on earth ? A guy with an IQ of 100 has  a chance in this business?
Recently, a number of major brokers, including ActivTrades, Just2Trade, NAS Broker and Halifax Investment Services, announced the launch of MetaTrader 5 with hedging. This trend was supported by other prominent market players: GLOBAL FX, Global Equity Brokers (GEB) and Forexer Limited. The number of...
London Opening Range Breakout Strategy A simple trading system for the opening of the London markets that can be traded in just 10 minutes per day! Simple Forex system traded in just 10 minutes per dayDefined entry, exit and stop loss levels for signalsComplete GBP/USD breakout indicator rules...
so i wrote my first expert advisor using MQL5. just a basic one using the given MQL5 wizard. Plroblem: How to i add an  ADX  to my expert advisor. seeing it is not part of the wizard. look forward to any inputs from this forum
Trading on the market shows that the most good results are achieved by combining the various trading systems. But finding a good system is not so easy. Maybe we can share here some experience and results of using different trading systems?
How to install Dynamic RSI signal in MT4?
  Signal  (1)
Hi Guys can i copy a demo signal on real account?
  Are there any competitors?  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I heard about the company Quantopia, it seems also engaged in algotrading but it's different, I have not heard about anyone else, I just think that more than MQL for algotrading no company in the world, frankly speaking, that speculators from the stock exchanges, and even one in Moscow, not serious
Hi! I saw many signal providers who has a grey area on the growth graphic in the past. What is with that area? I have this problem too, but for only one trade until now. Why? Does any one know? :D Thank you
Hi guys, I am trying to write a EA that can be attached to multiple Charts.   My first try on Demo Account showed me that when I attach the EA on two pairs I get the values of my inputs variables shared among the 2 running EA. For example: I have a EA that defines the maximum number of open orders...
  money managment  (3)
SL always should be used and SL/TP <1/3 then you can have positive profit in monthly
Dear all,  I'm quite new on metatrader but I'm facing a very inconvenient situation on a demo account: the EURUSD rate appears to be at ridiculous levels like 144, or 145... Please see below on the picture : Has anybody got an idea of why this happens? I would greatly appreciate any help on this :)...
Hello everyone! Is there a program, script, anything that would restart MT4 in the event of a connection failure / datacenter connection failure? My MT4 will at time lose connection but will reestablish the connection about half of the times. The other half, the connection will not reconnect and I...
Can anyone recommend me a good broker that opens at 5pm/17:00 (EST server time )
i seem to be having some problem with the strategy tester in mt5 , even with the sample EA's  i get only 0.00 results as if the ea is unable to open a trade... i have tried changing servers , history is not the problem... i've tried different sample ea's and some work, some have same problem i cant...
what the current password
Are there people who got rich on Forex? I'm not talking about the users of the site but the world in general, I haven't heard about it. There is a stock exchange, but forex is different
i have been searching for two hours how to find price-at-time in the mql5 documentation and it has eluded me - any help?
Anyone know how to check the fullness of a candle? Trying to avoid opening trades when candle is weak
do not start anymore the strategy tester agent manager when selected a strategy. do anyone know why? how do i have to install it again? thanks
  yearly  (2)
anyone know how to create a yearly chart by chance?
I just started trading forex and I really need to earn something...anything.