General - page 961

I'm not yet a customer of interactive brokers. However, I know that they don't use MT4 plateform this is why, I wonder if with Interactive brokers we could use somehow signals or follow performant traders copying their trades as it is the case in signals. Thanks so much and in advance for all your...
  charts  (1)
Hi every body I have a problem with profile charts in new version. the location of charts in my PC was in folder address:   ... \MetaTrader 5\profiles but in new version there is no any chart file and the folder is empty. who knows WHY and where is my profile charts>??? Thank you
Hi, I'm looking for a function that can retrieve numeric values from a formatted string. MQL has functions like printf(), StringFormat, etc, to format values to string, but I just can not find a "formatted input" function, i.e., like C's "sscanf()". Anyone has a clue? Thanks!
The largest store of ready-made trading robots for the MetaTrader platforms features over 11,000 applications. We have upgraded the MetaTrader Market to help you browse through this wide variety of trading programs. The main page now features new Market products, popular Expert Advisors and...
What to look for? Any idea? 
Hello, I am new to this, so please bear with me. I subscribed to a signal provider on mql5. But I wish to modify the lot size of the copied trades. How can I do that? Thank you
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1570: Improved Market showcase and extended MQL5 template functions MetaTrader 5 platform update is to be released on March 24, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Updated the showcase of the MetaTrader Market store of applications. Now,...
We are preparing the new build 1527 of MetaTrader 5 for Android in Google Play. We invite all interested traders to participate in the beta test of the new MetaTrader 5 Android version. Your assistance will help us test the improved functionality and new functions making your favorite application...
One month ago we announced the launch of MQL5 coupons allowing brokers to support their traders willing to use the MetaTrader services. Just2Trade, RoboForex and FreshForex companies have become the first participants to implement the new loyalty program and apply coupons to motivate traders. "By...
Hi there, Im sure there is someone out there who could help. I have subscribed to a signal, a paid the fee via PayPal, everything had been set up correctly but the trades are not being copied to my account. I spoke to my broker they dont know what is wrong, I double checked everything but I havent
Hello. I installed a new MT4 platform on a new VPS.  There were no charts or profiles on the platform after the install.  When I would try to open a chart I would get this error message:   \metaquotes\terminal\b26002112e6c4945af204d90b93ef8f6\profiles\default\chart01.chf contains an incorrect path...
I am sorry to say this! majority if not all signal providers at MQL5 are using a strategy with a small TP,huge SL or no SL at all with combination of martingale, in the short term perspective equity curve to this kind of strategies may look very smooth and attractive, with very high winning rate of...
I have a quick question about MT5. How does it get the prices for us to conduct Backtesting? Is it directly from the broker? Do we have the option to select different sources. One of the advantages of Ninja Trader is that you need to purchase your data which makes the data highly valuable since it...
I want to make an EA on hourly basis which will run throughout the day checking each and every 1 hr candle for a particular pattern and trade in the opening of the next candle. Please guide me how can I make this
Dear Santa I wish I could have one installation of the MetaTrader platform on my PC and VPS into folder c:\ForexTrading\MyBroker and run multiple instances for my multiple accounts like this: c:\ForexTrading\MyBroker\terminal.exe -data c:\ForexTrading\Accounts\AccountOne
Hi.. i need help. Do you have a list of broker that support MQL5 signal and copytrade. Tq
USD/JPY January-March 2017 Forecast: bullish ranging within narrow s/r levels for direction W1 price is on ranging market condition located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 118.65 resistance leevel located...
It's a really simple long order...harder to explain than it is to code...I think... LONG ENTRIES EA input screen(user manual inputs are in BOLD font) Position (Initial) price = 1.3000 Position (Initial) lot size = 0.1 lot Pip Increment for each additional position = 10 pips Stop Loss = 30 pips [0...
  Growth explain  (1)
Please help me to understand how mine % growth is calculated. I have got yesterday 4000% growth and now i have -5%. I didnt loosed The money. just growth have been changed. this is because it is New month? please help me to understand. 
Hello Everyone, Today i just subscribed the signal copy Trades are successfully copied but lot is 0.01. Is anybody know how can i increase? Please help me.
  RD System for MT4/MT5  (18   1 2)
I found the very interesting trading system here for MT4. It is particular set of indicators with the great possibility of creating the EAs. Besides, all those indicators may be used in other trading systems. This RD system was already improved several times. So, you will find the original one with...
How to copy Trade Signal to IG MetaTrader 4 Platform? Can't find the broker server
[Deleted]
  Which tester is better?  (16   1 2)
MT4MT5
Hello coders, Can anybody recommend me any Forex Broker from Canada that works with MT5 (manual and EAs)? Thank you. Daniel
hi guys, see screenshot, i am looking for something like this if anyone knows where i can obtain it i'll appreciate it. basically its all about scalping.. usually we have individual scripts where we  close all open orders  close all in profit trades close all in loss trades hedge all  reverse all...
I have installed MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester in my VPS "sell computing resources via an mql5.community" Checkbox is disabled. so I cannot enable this feature Please see the attached screenshot Config OS: Windows Server 2012 64 bit CPU : XEON E5-2660 2.2GHz RAM : 1GB Please see the...
Just I am surprised. The forex-tsd forum seems to be merged to this one. I received no announcement. BTW, can I control forex-tsd profile to change the nickname and the avatar? I tried the password recovery, I got recovery emails with the new password, but that does not seem to login
AUD/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: ranging bearish with 0.7144 key support level W1 price was on the reversal of the price movement from the ranging bullish to the primary bearish market condition: the price broke Ichimoku cloud to below together with key support levels and Senkou Span lines which...
NZD/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: ranging along 'reversal' Senkou Span line W1 price is located near and above Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart. The price broke symmetric triangle pattern to...