General - page 953

I just heard that a UWP windows 10 apps will be able to run later this year without any difference on all Windows 10 platform be it mobile or desktop.  So I am just curious is the current MT4 desktop a UWP apps? If it is not, will the MT4 s/w developer be likely to convert it Easily and Quickly to...
Hello, please i dont now my MetaQuotes ID help my please
When a member, normally selling his products in the usual "5 TIMELESS LICENCES" way against a once single  payment, opts to supply the same products on a "TIMELIMITED PERIOD RENTING WAY" against one or  more periodic FEES payments, the one or possible more number of the 5 previous timeless licences,...
  $1,000,000 trader  (11   1 2)
Is there anyone here who already gain $1,000,000?
I'm creating an EA for training.  I've created an EA that has been 100% accurate since 2012.  It's based on the daily chart, but there have been HUGE drawdowns.  One thing that I've noticed is that my trade conditions are triggering during the day, but based on the value of the candle at the end of...
[Deleted]
I used Clist::QuickSort and got a wrong result. totals include [1]48, [2]48, [3]48, [4]25.66666667, [5]25.66666667, [6]25.66666667, [7]17.5, [8]17.5, [9]117, [10]15, [11]10.8, [12]9, [13]8, [14]8, [15]8, [16]8, [17]8, [18]8, [19]8, [20]8, [9]117 was expected to appear at index 0. Please help me to
Hi everybody, I would like to export prices (different assets including currency pairs and CFDs) from MT4 to Excel sheet using the DDE protocol. I can export asset prices like EURUSD and USOIL, but i can not export USOIL#'s price, the following formula does not work in my Excel sheet : =MT4|ASK...
Good day! I am curious as to whether anyone else is in the same boat as me. After some research I have decided to use a combination of and EMA trading system and a MACD trading system, yet it seems to me (despite backtesting saying the system should work) to be flawed somehow. In my system, I use...
  Help a silly newcomer  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon! Please help a newcomer (not particularly intelligent, since this can not figure it out). I can not figure out the sum of the lot on the cent account. My current opinion is that to reduce risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. Let's say we have 1000 cents in our
Hi, I would like to know what and how are the impact of bad religions of historical data set in back-testing an algorithm or a strategy. as an example, suppose a historical data set has a sudden movements due to news impact. when we use this data set for back-testing an algorithm, definitely
Hi, I’d like to ask someone for help to resolve my dilemma. Although, I’ve done my best to created a set up to get trading alerts to my email address, for some reason, test of it has failed & I don’t know why, so, if
  Slippage Tab ...  (2)
Hi!  Just a quick question! On my signal slippage tab I have just a few brokers listed there ... but, why? :) I saw other signals with much more brokers listed there, more that 100 or maybe 200, but I have just a few and only about 18 on green.  Is because of my broker or what? :( Thanks! :D
  Order Bug  (2)
Hi all of you, i'm getting a weird problem. So i'm trading to get experience with a FxPro demo account, the thing is, i place orders, for example a sell stop and when am write, meaning that the price goes down, as soon as my order is crossed, the order is closed, automaticly so i can't get any gain...
is there any website or forum ,from where we an get major figures of 8 major currencies. figures like their PMI, CPE, inflation, GDP, Labor participation and others.
Please enable OnDeInit() function on indicator as it can not delete Comment/Object Text on the chart when removed from chart. So we still see its comment and text lefted int the chart but the indicator have been removed. See code below...
I'm new to the platform but have been developing custom strategies/indicators for NinjaTrader for several years. I have a custom execution interface I made in NT7 and I'm trying to figure out if it would be possible to make it for MetaTrader5 Does anyone know if it's possible to make a custom
Hi there, How come on the demo account MT5 (IMPACT-Demo) the currency prices are unreal? Please check image; Thanks anyways.
please can i get a software that opens trade a programmed time on pending orders for both buy and sell?
Welcome to the championship on treading and auto-trading  https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038/page35#comment_4847877 For May, a prize fund is formed, currently $ 200 The rules are very simple! There are two nominations 1) better equity 2) the best ratio, trade with minimal drawdown Begin 2017 05 01...
Any Swedish forex traders here? If you are one please add me as friend :) I'm writing in English because i don't know if it's allowed in the forum to do it in Swedish! //Alexandra
The local signal, to avoid advertising, has removed the name. Nine months!!! What's the catch
  Who or what is stumbling around  (116   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
More than once I've noticed that as soon as I have big plans or bright ideas to develop a robot , problems arise that are completely beyond my control and derail those plans. A recent example. My mother lives with me all winter and I take her to the countryside from spring to late autumn, which is
  Floating spread or fixed spread ?  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
I would like to gather information on the advantages and disadvantages associated with different kinds of spread. It seems fairly obvious to every trader to find a broker with the lowest spreads . But personally I do not know the obvious implications of the choice floating or fixed. Do you have any
Hi, I just trying install an Expert Advisor on my mt4 terminal from the market tab.But it can't show everything when I click on download button. Then I check on journal tab of mt4 terminal, The messages are "MQL4 Market: failed to get info of purchase (receive response failed [12152])" and "MQL4...
Is it just me, or does anyone else get really nervous about taking windows 10 updates (especially the major ones). Every time i take a major update, it logs out all my MT4 terminals from the broker, as well logs the terminal out of MQL5. After logging my terminal back into MQL5, i try to redownload...
Excellent, more profit than normal!Very good, didn´t even notice it!Good, only minor losses.Some losses but not too bad, it will recover in a few days.Quite bad, big chunk down the toilet.Devastating, the account is no more.
Hi, I am a newbie programmer and i am trying to improve my coding skills by trying to create my own EA. "It is easy" they said but that is far from the truth. Anyway i am trying to create a 'simple' EA that opens trades when two LWMAs meet. I used the 8 and 14 MA Periods and created two variations....
I have a question. Why do many brokers not provide the opportunity to test and popularize the MT5 platform on micro or cent accounts, and with what it is connected, can someone know the answer or at least the assumptions?
  Market Replay  (1)
If I have a .csv file with information about every tick during a trading day, there's any way I can generate a replay of that day by importing this data to MT5? Thanks