General - page 958

News Filter without DLL  (11   1 2)
Hello I recall seeing someone posting how you can create a news filter indicator without the need to use DLL Imports . I am unable to locate it. Is anyone able to post the link to that post? Thank you
Can I use an ECN account as signals provider and be followed by standards accounts? The notations of the pairs are different
Buying stuff on the Metatrader app store can be intimidating. Some times you see a product that looks like it can deliver what you want only to find that it does not do what you hoped it would, this is especially true of Mt4 indicators. So i thought  i would start a topic that is geared towards...
Guys I am new to the MQL5 please lets discuss which is the best configuration to earn some money with MQL5 by donating CPU cycles.
The signal provider has minimal volume 0.1, subscriber(me) has 0.01. Any ideas on how I can synchronise the minimal volume between subscriber and signal provider?
Paypal no service for Our country. Epayment does not approve transfer or withdraw on international visa. Webmoney registration stage is not worked mobile verification. So how do i withdraw my money
i have a lot and im out of business. let me know if we can post them here and others might too
  problem with the system  (16   1 2)
hi i have a demo account but the new order botton is gray and not working
Which pair made you the biggest profits? and which one the biggest loses? 
Hello, I'm copying a signal. but I don't understand why trades are not copied with the right amount of volume. Leverage is the same (1:500) my balance is around 300.000, signal balance is 14.000 about. % for volume conversion is 2020% (data from journal) 95% of deposit used and limits to margin 150...
I downloaded the MT5 software onto my Windows 10 computer in the hopes of working a demo account for a while to practice Forex. Unfortunately for me, the program stays open for just a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as restarting my computer, but I get...
Hello, I am looking for an EA or robot. I want to trade at the end of a timeframe (sometimes 2 minutes before). I like to change manually if I want to go long, when closes above the 2 MA lines, or short, when closes below. I want to adjust tradingsize and if possible SL and TP.... Can anyone tell me...
  MT5 testing  (2)
Despite several attempts and re-downloading the latest versions, I'm still unable to get a successful test on the example experts supplied with MT5. I always receive the following errors (example) failed market buy 0.79 EURUSD [Unsupported filling mode] CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.79 EURUSD...
Lower the minimum price Improve payment system so unregistered users can purchase Add more payment options wether only registered users can purchase or not
  Signal with EAs  (7)
Hi, 1. is it allowed to publish, provide (and even sell) a signal from an account where purchased EAs are used? 2. is it allowed to monitor accounts with purchased EAs as private signal? I could not find it in the rules. Please provide the source with the rule if possible. Best regards.
Whenever I'm working with multiple classes in a project the medaeditor text prediction just stops working. Is there a known fix? Where does it cache
Just a week or so before this post, hedge fund managers were going to be replaced by robots at one particular company, as MQL has evolved, are they the true inventors of the "robot". It has always been a fact that true wealth is made in real-estate or the stockmarket (trading), so while robots are...
  strategy tester zero results  (20   1 2)
please help, whatever expert advisor i choose for back testing, it runs tell the end of the selected period with zero results !!!! zero trades !!! 
I wanyt to export ADX Indicators in csv can you help me
  expression parser library?  (13   1 2)
Is anyone aware of a library to parse string expressions, that can work with mql5? I am trying right now muparser, but I'm struggling with importing (I don't know yet what i have to import and how to use). But it's possible it will not work, as it requires a type which is a pointer to void: typedef
  EA's per MT4 instances  (11   1 2)
Hi everybody, I have de following question: How many EA's can be executed in one instance of MT4 with no troubles between the ES's? Thanks for the responses!!! Luis.
Hi guys, I know that MQL5 do recommend some VPS providers. However, is it possible to use anther VPS providers like VULTR or Amazon ? Because I got VULTR VPS already.
Hi all, Sometimes, i would like to share my trade on MT4 chart to my friend , but i dont want show my lot size . Is there any indicator or method to hide it ? Please help me . Thanks a lot 
Hello all, I am looking for help finding any indicator that shows the whether the BIG Bank traders are holding long or short positions on the EuroUsd. Is there anyone that can help me find any such indicator? I know about the COT report, but it is for the previous week I think. I keep an eye on...
  Ultra trend  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
hi all i really need it ultra trend indicators and if any body now about best indicators for just 10 or 15 pip plz tell me and with what time i used please and thanks alo for all and for best site help me please i really need it bey
Hi I need a script that was add a stop loss at open price +1, if market has moved by 5 pips in my favour. Then I would like to trail the order by 5 pips at a time. Would appreciate any help.
guys, most of us retailer traders worry about getting the right direction of trades (perform analysis etc etc) but the real "heart of our weakness" which causes us to blow accts is; during time of chaos when our analysis is wrong. So lets say we have 10 buy orders in market and bad news comes outta...
Hi all :) What does this mean ?? Sell(): OrderCheck(): Unknown error 10030
At the request of traders and brokers, we have developed the mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Web. The web application is adapted for smartphones and allows trading Forex and on world exchanges from any mobile browser. Currently, the beta version provides the basic trading features: online quotes...