General - page 1462

Candlestick charts have all kinds of potential patterns that technicians are watchful for. One of the easiest to spot is an engulfing pattern. This set-up consists of two candlesticks, one of which is “engulfing” the previous one. That means the body of the second candlestick is longer than the...
  Live Trading MT5  (2)
Hello. I want to ask if it is possible to trade with the MT5 in a real account. not in demo account. thanks. moti.
  Renko charts  (2)
Will it be possible to have offline Renko Charts in MT5 as a history file or do we have to implement indicator-based solution instead? What I am asking if there is planned 'Offline chart' functionality as it is in MT4.
Hi In the evolution of MQL5 plans, would be introduced static memebers in class? For example: class azClass:CObject{ protected: static double Price; public: azClass(); static double CheckPrice(void);}; And from other class: ...double value=azClass::CheckPrice();... I make some test but, at...
BEING SOUND IN TECHNICAL,I WILL BE OBLIGED TO GIVE MY VIEW IN FOREX PAIRS AND CRUDE OIL GOLD SILVER AND COPPER IN DOLLAR TERM AND FOR INDIAN VIEWERS FOR COMMODITY AND NIFTY IN Rs term both and viewers for having an idea regarding my level of knowledge,can search (ashwani chadha:how much return you...
bool LibrarySecurityQ1(){return(false);}int AccountsAllowed(){return(AccountNumber());} Hi, I am trying to write a .dll for my EA. I am new at C++ though, and I am trying to convert the above MQL into C++. If someone could show me an example of the above in C++ I would be very grateful. If...
yesterday, session LonDon and Newyork RSI,Stoc over bought and customer sentiment (USD) rise up to 64.2 percent .why balance GBP/USD rise quickly up to about 100 pip ? can you explain me about MACD in metatrader 4.0? regard to you
Hello, it seems to me that the normal use of the strategy tester optimization is (i) design the EA (ii) optimize some parameter (iii) let the EA run with the optimized parameter. but, is it also possible to accomplish an optimization while the EA is running? As an Example: consider an EA based on...
Hello, I'm working extensively with MT5 and DLLs. In a method I declare a large local array: MqlRates rates[ 5000 ]; Everything was fine until the new build 540 came out. Since then MT5 crashes when preparing the local variables on the stack . You are now forced to work with small arrays and the
I am unable to install the ZeroCode pgm onto my win7 system.I got a .net framework error so I went to the website and downloaded the latest version of .Net framework but I still get the same error message. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
[Deleted]
After communicating with a number of clients, I was greatly surprised by their complaints about the programmers of the "Jobs" service, including those at the very top of the rating. Complaints are not just about the programmers' unwillingness to help and suggest something, which is forgivable, but
The first month of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 is over. 395 Expert Advisors in total were allowed to participate in the competition this year. That is 81 more that the last year Championship. But not all of them have been considered in our report, as 7 participants were disqualified...
Appearance of the Expert Advisor cs2011 by Igor Korepin (Xupypr) at the very top of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 was really impressive - its balance was almost twice that of the EA featured on the second place. However, despite such a sound breakaway, the Expert Advisor could not stay...
May you help me to translate this indicator in Metatrader4 Language? a1:=(hhv(pr,tpr)+llv(pr,tpr)+pr)/3; b:=(a1*2)-hhv(pr,tpr); mab:=mov(b,tpr,s); c1:=(a1*2)-llv(pr,tpr); mac1:=mov(c1,tpr,s); a:=(hhv(pr,tpr/2)+llv(pr,tpr/2)+pr)/3; maa:=mov(a,tpr/2,s); d:=(b+c1+a)/3; mad:=mov(d,tpr,s). hhv= max
I have this input and the following comments next to it: input int      RunMode=1,   // This is to set testing/trading mode then, when I look at the strategy tester, the parameter  RunMode disappears, only the comments are there. Any help?
  Down street  (3)
Many beginners disregard money management as in instrument. They think: "I have a good strategy, so I'll risk 20 percent per trade. If I'm right - I'll win a lot. If I'm wrong, I'll blow up my account anyway." Why should you use money management? The simple answer: there are hundreds of things that...
Good day Forex TDS members! In the given topic i will post a free analytics on some pairs, for acknowledgement of working capacity of the TS, and demonstration of signals as a whole. TS doesn't use any static models of behavior, for the analysis uses external programs, data every day new, time...
Hey guys I was wondering how it is possible to identify object SubChart on a chart? I wanna use some methods of a chart by my SubChart object, but for that I need its chart_id property. How can I get it? Upon creation I use chart_id of the main chart. Thank you for your help.
Last week I gave the outlook for the Non-Farm Payroll data “The consensus for Friday’s NFP is for 90,000 job growth, with an unchanged unemployment rate of 9.1%.” That data is a matter of record now so let’s have a l 1. US Payrolls +80,000 2. Official Unemployment Rate 9.0% 3....
  Spread Reminder  (3)
Hi all. Saw this today and thought it might be explain a few head scratchings when you have had a trade that WAS going somewhere and then mysteriously got stopped out leaving you saying WT_Insert Expletive Here :-) Scenario: I am short USDCHF and showing profit. Price action going down = more profit...
A student from Germany Tim Fass (Tim) is participating in the Automated Trading Championship for the first time. Nevertheless, his Expert Advisor The_Wild_13 already got featured at the very top of the Championship rating and seems to be holding his position in the top ten. Tim told us about his...
I have this code to buy: CTrade* trader=new CTrade;   trader.SetExpertMagicNumber(eamagic);   trader.Buy(Lot,ins,Ask(),stloss,tprofit); Once it buy I want to have a trailing stop loss? I saw the Trailing Stop classes, but I don't know how to implement them. Any code, lead,...
  Analysis  (8)
Submitting my analysis for EURCHF. Week chart shows that the year's candle could remain a black candle. Expect it to range around this year's opening price and come down. Could go up to level 50.0 next year. Waiting for a confirmation in D1 and H4 charts for a SELL confirmation. Possibly a wait for...
Hi ALL I just used the EA Builder to make an Exit EA. Many traders open a trade manually and would not like to sit in front of the PC to wait for the exit. Thus an EA would be a good solution to free us from the PC. BUT the most important use of this Exit EA is to eliminate the temptations and...
Hi , I need some help in installing EA on my MT5 platform. Can any one help me on a chat widnow or something ? Appreciate it. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all! In this topic, every day, before the opening of the European session I'll publish trading recommendations on two major currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. Analysis and forecasting of currency market is on the system "Forex Levels" which are based on a pair of moving averages, support and...
[Deleted]
Hi all! In this topic, every day, before the opening of the European session I'll publish trading recommendations on two major currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. Analysis and forecasting of currency market is on the system "Forex Levels" which are based on a pair of moving averages, support and...
The last week of October has not promised any suprises. Our TOP-10 was changing insignificantly. The leadership was passing periodically from one participant to another and it was impossible to predict a Friday leader. But something unbelievable has happened on Thursday - the Expert Advisor of...
Interview with Olexandr Topchylo (Better) is the second publication within the "ATC Champions League" project. Having won the Automated Trading Championship 2007, this professional trader caught the attention of investors. Olexandr says that his first place in the ATC 2007 is one of the major events...
How often have you looked at a chart and tried to determine whether or not the market is really trending? How many times have you been fooled by your Stochastics or RSI indicators? How many times have you sold because your oscillators were screaming overbought then watched the market dip a little...