General - page 938

Urgent help  (2)
hello, please i need someone to help me to convert the attached MQL5 indicator to MQL4 indicator waiting for your respond. Thanks
Hi everyone,  Well, I am newbie in trading and looking for a reliable gold signal services. I'll be high grateful for the help.
I would like to test the labouchere system but cannot find a code anywhere. I am not a programmer and would not know where to start. Anyone know where this money management code is in the community to copy
i want  to see the changes past the years, where can i download them?
Some people give it up and some go on. Recommendations and advice would be welcome
Hello, Has anyone come across an issue in MT4 tester when some timeframes are missing? I have installed MT4 on my ubuntu server. When I try to run my EA in the tester periods of M1 and M5 are missing in the drop-down menu. So I can select M15 and so on only. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.
Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm running mac with XM's MT4 plattform. When trying to download a random EA here in the market section I get the alert window which says "Have you installed Meta trader 4?". Whatever I do I cant obtain the files. What am I doing wrong? Also is there any free EA's that...
Is it possible to setup a signal service charging a certain ratio of subcriber's fund?
  mt4-5  (2)
which is the best ? mt 4 or 5 for running expert advisors on??
Hi, I would like to do some backtesting on expired instruments, like future indices (my broker offer commodity/indices futures on MT5), let's say December 2013 SP500. However, when these instruments expire, they disappear automatically from the Market Watch, as they are not tradable anymore. Yet, I...
Hallo, I am from Czech republic. I am looking for programmer of mq4 indicator based RSI, Williams, ADX Smooted + any price action (very simple). Thank you for advice. Milan  EMAIL: luckyforsky6@gmail.com, skype: "milanmc". The best in Czech language :-). Screen attached.
I have problem with detecting the correct chart dimensions when switching the maximised charts. When the chart window is maximised, and then I click to another chart tab, then the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event is fired. However, in the OnChartEvent() execution the chart dimensions are shorter than...
I am a trader since 2012 and since I entered the market I have been trading without stop-losses till now. Most beginners and market amateurs write that it is all nonsense and only some professionals say that such strategy "has a place to be and live". I would like to hear the opinion of other people
hello I'm running some backtests since 2003, however the size of the files strategytester.htm is more than 150MB , is there a way to reduce this file keeping the same result? thanks!
[Deleted]
Hey, is it possible to read the array into which the result from Webrequest is saved? I just know the example where the result is saved into a file and then i need to read the file always, but it would be better to have the result directly in the array, the problem is how to read this array, it...
Have any talk about Forex strategy e-magazine that can recommend me ? I live Asia, and very few that information here. Thank you.
Good morning people, I would like a help, unfortunately I am still a beginner in programming, I know how to do the basics but I always get a lot. I am having difficulty changing a TRAILING STOP mode that I currently use, I have tried several times and I have not been able to solve it. What...
Help: I don´t see on the MQL5 screen how to start the demo ¿Anyone?
Hi guys, I need help. I was running MQL5's VPS with an EA. The EA showed steady profit and was hosted Webzilla New York. Since expiration I renewed my VPS but at the time best ping was Webzilla Dallas. The EA has been losing since. I had a look this morning and Webzilla New York is available if I...
[Deleted]
As the subject says what I need is a Spanish person who can speak English very well to explain a Spanish only speaking Programmer the details. Thank you and awaiting you replies please. I need it urgent in return you get to know many things. Thank you
You can search vertical lines without knowing the name by searching for bar number starting from bar [0], [1], [2], etc with a "for" loop with the name return. Thanks
Can anyone help, I can't get Mt5 backtester, optimized or not, to place trades with the provided examples?
Hi Users, I have a bug that i need a solution to fix. this is the issue 1) A signal is received on New Candle 2) The chart is opened as a template 3) A trade is taken based on the chart indicators HOWEVER, this is the issue The indicators are giving me a different result if a) the chart stays open...
  MT5 is great  (5)
It is too bad that not many _____ brokers offer it!
  LBO Alert  (3)
Hello Everyone Does anyone know if there is a source code for an MT4 Alert  which is time based  for the London Break Out.  I.E if Price breaks out for example at 8 am London Time... Sell or Buy as I need to add to an indicator not EA. Your help would be most appreciated!!!
Hi all,  I would like to backtest my strategy in MT4 but I don't know how to reconfigure the settings so that it searches for my criteria for entry and exit.  Anyone know of any videos or tips on how to configure backtesting in MT4?  Thanks for your time! 
I am a beginner, "Open stop level",that is :m_position.StopLoss(),In the end how to understand,How is this value come from?
Hi, My one broker timing is different from other brokers on MT4 and it giving problem for EA to give pending orders. How I can customize candles with own timing any indicator ? Thanks
I want to know who lives in United Arab Emirates and is a Forex Trader.
Welcome msg! It is forbidden: Depositing and withdrawing funds from your account during the competition. Changing your leverage. For violation - disqualification