General - page 945

Hi all, I made a few research but i think not enough. I realized that I see a lot of sinals in the MT4 terminal, but in the website I just see a few of them. I'd like to make some comments: a) I Tried in mql5.com cleaning the cache b) logged in and/or logged of c) tried to use different browsers in...
Help! I noticed that i have US Dollars (usd) as an asset under the exposure tab. I don't know why i have USD in the exposure tab of the terminal. Please can someone explain to me in layman's terms why it is there and why it keeps fluctuating. I bought facebook stock and so i understand why i have...
what are the effects of OPEC decisions on CAD, as it has adverse effect from US oil inventories. what impact does it have from OPEC
I register to Virtual Hosting for  MetaTrader 5.how can I check real ping of Virtual Hosting real time?
We have launched another tool, which can be used to extend website functionality. In addition to the web platform, we offer a free Economic Calendar that can be added to any website. The web platform allows traders to perform technical analysis and trading operations on different markets, including...
I know some company provide "AUS200" in MT4, but I don't find it in MT5. Who can help me ?
  Breakeven EA  (4)
Hi, is it possible to have an EA manully close a trade (no stoplosses) when the price retracts back to the entry price? Is it possible to have a breakeven EA without stop losses?
I am not sure if the following queries should be addressed to the Service desk, or if other Sellers or the Moderators here will be able to answer the following queries. I am think of putting a few of my own personal Indicators and EAs up on the Market Place, but for some of them I want to be able to...
Hi, I'm having wrong fill price on limit orders. The broker says he can't help me because it's on demo. Somebody has the same problem? The snapshot shows orders working at 12:40:27 Sell limit 51289697 a 62620 filled at  62610  12:4155 Sell limit 51289894 a 62635 filled at 62630   12:42:37 Booth were...
Hi Can anyone help. I deposited $20 into my MQL5 account which I can see. When I try to use it to pay for a subscription it fails every time. Why will it not pay for the subscription? Many thanks Russ
Hi, Surly we can write program in MQL4/5. But I know one can also the tool such as EA Builder etc to accelerate programming time and even better for someone who has little programming skill. Who knows any good one
How can I enter in live account as I have opened the account and system openes me demo account? Thank you
Hi I'm new with this MT4/5 programming, I wonder how to get data from a cloud database, I already googled it, but I still didn't get it, because most of them are told me to copying the DLL file from my own computer, and I think it's not the right way to got the data from my hosting. Can someone help...
I have many accounts. Need to copy my signal provider . Can i do it ? Thanks
How can I promote my Expert? Can I put adds in Google and Facebook?
  Data Access  (4)
Hello, I have problems and queries: I'm creating a trading robot, but I get different dates for the Crude Oil symbol in the Meta Trader 4 tester. 1) other data from the real account and different demo account data from Brokerage 2) Nearly no data (only 10-12 days back) from Trading Point Of...
I have been looking for Metatrader to support multiple monitors for years. Just googling arround for tools as I often do and came accross an awesome tool that enables detached charts in Metatrader. tools4meta - Tools for Metatrader . and here is a vid on youtube. YouTube - Metatrader Detached Charts...
hi it seems  the Strategy Tester drawdown's IS not true for ea using  both buy and sell order with different volume ( semi hedge ) and close them when reached the sum profit to a specified value. i see some like : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/46538 is there solution ?
Hallo All, I have a small problem when I optimise my EA. Meta Trader Version 4 Build 1090 Computer not connected to internet. EA run on "open prices only". I run the EA on five pairs by only changing thePAIRS to be optimised. I sort the results from High to Low for Profitbefore copy them to Excel....
Good morning to all: I'm looking for two functions for MT4 and can not find them on any site. A function would calculate the Sharpe Ratio and other functions calculate the Sortino Ratio. The only thing I find is the function of Sortino Ratio and not working. Sharp Ratio or/and Sortino Ratio - MQL4...
Can anybody tell me what windows server os mt4-5 are compatible with?
Folks, I tried to understand - can I somehow download files generated by my robot from virual trading server? I keep advanced logs to reconcile my robot operation - can I access them? Thanks, S
Hello guys, I am pretty much a beginner in both coding in mql5 and using this forum. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with my question.I am writing a costume indicator. It plot a line on daily chart but needs the close prices of M1 bars to calculate its daily values. How can I access...
I found that whenever OpenOffice Calc was frozen, always MetaEditor was up. I could close any applications after Calc was frozen, but not MetaEditor. After I killed Calc on Task Manager, then MetaEditor went down immediately. This phenomenon persists after I updated OpenOffice and even after...
I am new to MT5 Coding Can someone please help me code Show a triangle mark + a period of time ("20" for example) the color of triangle and text is the same color of the moving average line many thanks
Hi ! I have a question about MQL , I'm New this Language but I have an experience C, JAVA Programming and futures trading. I trade only KOSPI200 futures, but I wanna programming the system trade with MQL Platform. I found FXPro HTS of MT4 and MQL4 and write some cords. The problem is I cannot...
Is the MQL5 site no longer accepting neteller?
It's said that the market is a business, not a game, but in every business when you earn something, you have to give something first, but the markets doesn't seem to fit on this, because you only gain (top traders 3%), so what product do traders give to the market, in order to earn money?
[Deleted]
Hi all, Please kindly advise how can operate many MT4 terminal on same time and support EA? I know mulit-terminal MT4 can operate it, however, it cannot support EA.