Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 2

Server Muradasilov:
A leverage of 1:100 is optimal.
Yes, and there is a better chance of more survivors reaching the finish line with a leverage of 100 =)

Yura, sign me up for July.

Sergey Gritsay:
Yura put me down for July

Man, it's such a long wait that by then you might accidentally forget

Is my offer so bad that it's not even up for discussion? :

The contest starts on Monday, as soon as 40+ participants are registered, if they are registered on Tuesday, the start is also on Monday, the duration is one month (look at the calendar).

Registration = + one (1) week after the start.

WOT!!!

Moment of truth - a real-time competition!

I`m looking forward to this thriller of tragic sinking and full of happiness from traded $1 profit ))))

And no stop loss!

Only hardcore! )))

geratdc:

WOT!!!

Moment of truth - a real-time competition!

I`m looking forward to this thriller of tragic sinking and full of happiness from traded $1 profit ))))

And no stop loss!

Only hardcore! )))

Should I sign you up already, or a little later?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

EVERYONE decides for themselves!

1. no PR for DC
  2. protection against preferences
  • Opening of the cent account in any dealing, no restrictions
  • Amount 10 $, the equivalent of $ 1000, lot 0.01
  • Make a signal, in the name of the signal must write Shock (Contest Jul 2017) - MQ requirement

Where Contest - can be your text, please do not exceed a reasonable limit

These are preliminary rules, there may be additions and changes...

You're doing it wrong. You all know smart brokers who work with MQL (MT). The broker should have agreed on a contest with one of them - for the honesty of the broker and the participants to be in the same technical conditions. The broker advertising - the participants will get the gifts. Well it is too late to rush. The decision is made. But for the future, remember! If competition - there have to be gifts, and gifts must be more expensive than $ 10, so do not be embarrassed to announce clear conditions and sponsors.

And more information about gifts, about gifts! )))

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Should I sign you up, or should I do it later?

Nah, I'm just... I'm not working. I don't even have $10.

Sergey Gritsay:
Yura put me down for July

Sergei! Great, got it - as long as I keep a record on the front page.

geratdc:

No, I don't. I don't work. I don't even have $10.

I take it that's a cool STEBB!?

You don't have internet access either? How did you get here?

geratdc:

You're doing it wrong. You all know the smart brokers who work with MQLs (MTs). You should have agreed on a competition with one of them - so that everything would be honest with the broker and the participants would have the same technical conditions. The broker advertising - the participants will get the gifts. Well it is too late to rush. The decision is made. But for the future, remember! If competition - there have to be gifts, and gifts must be more expensive than $ 10, so do not be embarrassed to announce clear conditions and sponsors.

And more information about gifts, about gifts! )))

That's a good idea!

there are no sponsors yet - and no permission for such a contest from MQ - just from one broker - and no sponsorship either!

geratdc:

No, I'm not. I don't work. I don't have 10$ ((

Well ... at least it has to be a car!

Lexus level.

it's my answer to your joke:-)

Reason: