General - page 933

hi, I deposited more money than I whanted in the mql5 comunity, and now i can't withdraw because i have not won money! wtf! what kind of scam is this!
  Laguerre EA  (6)
Hello all pro, I wrote a simple ea from the site sufx.core.t3-ism.net with simple rules: Sell when laguerre 0.8 cross down from 1 and buy when laguerre 0.8 cross up from 0; SL 50 pips ans TP 5 pips. However the EA couldn't open any order althought I'd sucessfully complied it. Please view the ea and...
  VPS  (2)
Hello, I purchased a VPS via MQL ($10/One Month). I need to know the server information (IP, Username & Password). Can someone help me out, please? Thanks & Regards
  AUD/JPY  (2)
It seems to me (I think) that the asset will go for breaking the upper bound after reflecting from the bottom line  
I mean the EA-in-class approach. There is a problem with passing input parameters to an EA whose class is in a separate .mqh file. I use two methods The input parameters are copied into the fields of the EA class by one or more initialization functions. This is the most universal approach, but in
hi,if i rent a Virtual Hosting in mt4---- can my expart advisors work in Virtual Hosting when i close mt4 and shut down my computer.
if everyone finds a way to calculate the best market price, every time, what do you guys think would happen to the chart and price?
I can receive an array as reference, but can I store it? double *a[]; // '*' - pointer cannot be useddouble &b[]; // '&' - reference cannot useddouble c[];void X(double &d[])  {   a=d;   b=d;   c=d; // 'c' - invalid array access  }
Please can anybody help with this issue?
  BUG in Canvas Class?  (15   1 2)
Hiya, I recently asked about the canvas class: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/216442 I spent quite some time now to get into this class and its functions, however I am still struggling to get a BMP drawn. I found the following post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/157832#comment_3808455 At the very end...
hi  I wrote a simple indicator and sent it to my friend , but when he drags it to chart in the first upcoming window he doesn't have inputs tab, also he has the same problem with other MT4s I tried to use it in different MT4s and it works for me without problem on all of them.    here is the...
  save settings  (1)
hi, I do reinstalation of so, and I delete every thing, I would like to know if there is a way to sav all settings and configurations son when I reinstall all stays the same. Is there any way to do that in Mt4 and mt5?
Hi everyone. I am in a bit of a pickle here. I have written an indicator based on 2 RSI's. I am brainstorming and just thought of this as a mean reversion technique, and just wanted to have a visual of it. However, it appears and disappears every few seconds?  Where am I going wrong? Please help! I...
  Safety tp ea's?  (1)
Does anyone know of a simple ea that with can place tp or sl on hedge positions after about 4th, 5th or so hedge?
I couldn't figure out why these happening EA auth check  not working properly when account number changed its suppose to exit expertadvisor but its still working on it for same chart if itsnot changed which account restriction become useless what's wrong in it what modify i need to do  /* bool...
I am stock market trader since last 3 yrs. but I came across one trading platform while searching on internet that is forex binary option what is forex binary option? please share some knowledge. I am still searching on internet about forex binary option
Hello How can I get backup from a stock-based "profile" that calls them after reinstalling?... Thank you
Hello, One of my indicators is printing text not good on the chart, I do not have the mq4 file for that indicator. Can I move and replace text using another indicator? I tried Object list, but not keep Also, this code did not work ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE,true); void...
please help me to code code average gain point of three latest bull candle and average loss Point of three latest bear candle
Hi I have a lot of open positions.How can I closeall at the same time? If I use :    while(PositionsTotal()>0)     {      for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1;i>=0; i--)        {         PositionSelect(PositionGetSymbol(i));         while(false==m_trade.PositionClose(PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TICKET)...
Please tell me how to have this linear regression of EMA. I tried to search topic but just linear regression of RSI. Thank you very much 
I can't do it! What are the steps for copying and pasting from metaeditor to these forums please?
  afl indicator  (16   1 2)
HELLO GUYS. Could anyone convert this code to MT4 without seeking a changeover? is an AMIBROKER PLATFORM INDICATOR AND IT LIKE MUCH PRECISE. THANK YOU
Hello, I would like to suggest developers to standardize indents in MetaEditor when writing code, as it is done in VisualStudio. Because there is no standard indentation in functions and blocks. As a result, the code is less readable. Also when copying and pasting the code, it is inserted askew
hi, i would like to see where a moving average indicator crosses the rsi indikator.. currently the ma indikator is on the chart with the candels and the rsi is below in an field. how can i bring them together. kind regards
The Real Author: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fillellin
Hi, I am trying to install MT5 under Manjaro Linux 64-bit but it is not successful. I am making it as it is described in a MQL5 article but there is an error as bellow and the installation stops ( only some MT5 files and directories are created). $ wine mt5setup.exefixme:winediag:start_process Wine...
Should Metatrader be open for an EA to function or can you close Metatrader and pc?
Hello, I want export data to excel and change close prices  and  then import the excel into  metatrader.  I want metatrader show only close prices and not open, high, low. Please give help Mohamed