General - page 931

We know Back test compatible multi-core , But just load EA, Is it will be compatible with multi-core cpu?
  Mining. Is it still relevant or not?  (179   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Hello all. Actually, it's this. My question is about making money. Maybe it makes sense to sell the power not to Mql5 but to other channels? Well, who has something to say? I hope the theme is not deleted
1. Hello, i want to know the correct and detailed process of price determinaiton on the forex server. Inputs we have control are sell(or pending sell), buy(or pending buy) and volumes(lots). That's all. How price is determined on the server with those 3-5 variables are my concern. Is there any
A trader who has 0 experience in programming forex and searching a programmerA developer who has 0 experience in forex and he is expert in programming onlyOr a programmer who is a proffessional trader since long years as well who already build his own experts to help himself and others
Hi all, Just wanted to know if there was a simple solution to adding bars to an existing indicator Not really good at coding here, but I have an indicator (Price channel stop) that I really like for my current strategy, only thing is that I can't backtest more than 750 bars. I've tried to change the...
[Deleted]
Hello All, does MetaTrader 5's strategy tester have any ability to resume testing after power loss? Along same lines is there any way to pause testing and resume at later time?
  Little question of a newbie  (14   1 2)
Hello, I'm all new to the metatester and I just wanted to know what would happen if I shutdown the pc or when the power goes out or the windows update decides to just reboot for hours. Well perhaps you could also tell me if it was possible to install the Metatester under Linux. Kind regards, Nico M.
Hi my agents seems to disappear.I had 8 and then 0.So i uninstalled them and installed them back and some started to get used.But now only 3 are left and get used occasionally.But 5 are gone again.And i do have 8 core cpu.Fx 8370.
Sometimes you find yourself in a situation that begs response...you have an IDEA in your mind that will make you RICH beyond belief!...Usually that IDEA is attached to modification of an existing repainting indicator...You ask...and ask coders to help you with that simple task...but all you hear is
I'm having a flush today
Hello, I'm all new to this and when my friend told me a bit about it I was all in at the mention of getting some extra money for the pc resources that I provide. The only thing is that Microsoft sometimes just throws arround some updates I want to install to keep my home ketwork etc safe and the...
  custom asset  (1)
thanks to everyone, first I apologize for my English. I would have a request to make you, change the currency symbols from eur / usd to usd / eur, eur / jpy to jpy / eur, if any of you has already done it , explain me how to do it, or, send me, thank you in advance salve a tutti,per prima cosa...
Hello  I would like to hear your suggestions to this. Say you would like to have your EA avoid new trades due to extreme volatility . By volatility I mean a big market move in either direction  or a whipsaw occurring (big move in one direction following move to opposite direction simultaneously). I...
after installing MT4, i could not find USTBOND among the list of my symbols. how do i go about it
  MT5 in US?  (3)
Hi guys, Does anyone know any US regulated (NFA) broker supporting MetaTrader 5? I know it's not allowed to discuss brokers here but I'm just wondering if such a broker exists.
hello everyone;    I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes"...
[Deleted]
Dear I developed a .net dll. i want use this my custom EA. i just want to know is MQL support .NET DLL?
I'd like to download MT4 but no matter with download linkI choose it keeps downloading MT5 instalator, anyone can give me the link to MT4?
Hi Guys, i need to know the actual stop loss ordered to check with the actual bid price. Why this? I opened two orders when a new candle is created, one order to buy and another as stop loss But when forming a new candle, the actual bid price (market price) reaches first my stop loss price, i cancel...
Help me please finish my EA Mq4 need a code that makes my EA only work on EURUSD M30 Only work in this currency pair and if they try to work in another Time Frame or another currency pair does not work and the alert is reflected in the Journal of MT4 Thank you
I want to learn MQL programming language but I don't know what are the variables that are in indicators. Do they only use price? Are there any other variables that can be calculated along with price?
i made a custom indicator in MT5, it works well on live or demo chart but when i backtest, it just stops updating from current candle and remains at 0 till end of test but all previous candles will have values for the indicator in the image above, test started at that red line    for(int...
I have already tried close_and_reverse.mq4 and that does not work. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance 
Hello, I'm new to coding. I tried to make an indicator which is basically enveloppes but with standard deviation. I followed jimdandy's tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfBRhu3p8g And coded this : #property strict #property indicator_chart_window input int period = 28; double MA_Top[];...
Hello, I would like to know how to obtain this data and to show them in an alert at the end of the day. As a "report" on what was the price to open the market, the price to close the market, the maximum and minimum reached.
Recently I had my MT5 account (subscribed to a signal) trigger the "Stop if equity is less than: X" option (in Options>Signals). It did disable the signal, but it left the currently active trades open, making my equity drop much lower. I remember being on MT4 and not having this issue (meaning that...
#define DLLFILE "test.dll"#import DLLFILE                 int             MqlLock_59BA7AC0_1_1I1iI1II1i(double, int, string) ;#importint OnInit() { return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); }void OnDeinit(const int reason){  }void OnTick() {} Given basic code compiles well with Build < 1643 but it throws an error...
dear sir/madam, I subscribed to a signal supplier to copy trades. Do i have to turn my pc on to copy his trades? If so.. can i download it to my mobile? Will it sync his trades? Your help is so grateful! Thank you Isu ^^
can anybody please suggest a good trading robot