General - page 1451

Can any body guide best robot in Gold Trading
  Wishlist for MT5  (7)
Hello Everyone, I have been trying out the new MT5, and as I read through some of the posts, I see there are still a lot of items to go, but great progress is being made! I really like the new MetaEditor updates, it makes my code look much nicer! At the risk of being redundant, here is some of...
[Deleted]
  2012  (9)
Trading Journal for 2012
  Ma
All, When I went to school I learned that it doesn't matter what order you do addition and subtraction in, the result is always the same. But observe that in the following code, mrequest.sl and sl9 are both calculated in the same way, but one version (mrequest.sl) has brackets inserted. The results...
What is Double Top Forex Pattern and what is its role in forex trading
I will be glad if anyone create an EA for the following strategy. Buy:Parabolic sar under the candelstick and Awesome oscillators and accelerator oscillators turns green. Sell:Parabolic sar above the candlestick and Awesome oscillators and accelerator oscillstors turns red. SL:Stop loss at the low...
Given the choice of entering a main trend later or entering a pullback early. For example fast indicators get early entry's the draw down being you could be entering on a pullback or consolidation. I'd rather a later entry into the main trend, which would you choose?
[Deleted]
I would like to know any approach to download the historical data for MT4, is there any direct URL link for download? Or on the other approach, d oes anyone have any suggestions on how to set MT4 to auto export data into csv under C:\Data? Is there any coding feature to do that? Thanks in advance
I had high hopes for Monday’s trade when I said “Are enough traders home from their holidays to make for good trading Monday? That’s a close call in my opinion; however, there just may be enough scheduled economic data releases, including the Fed, to make our first day of 2012 a good o Sadly,...
Hello, My machine crashed (windows error) while running optimization with remote agents, optimization was at ~60%. Now appears that all that work is gone (think in days) I know if you cancel the job there is xml file in cache, but nothing now. Is there is another cache file with progress, so I...
  FIX Protocol  (8)
Is there a kind of special library to work with FIX Protocol on MQL5?
  Guys,  (1)
Guys, Just follow this thread, you'll get advance values before you start trading. We've 5 systems which will give you complete instructions how to get 50 to 100 pips a day. The only experience is MS Excel simple knowledge. If any one interested, i can start posting and give you ultimate results...
All, Apologies if this question is in the wrong area, happy to move it if you want me to. Ran my first backtest today having finally completed my first EA. I ran it in visualisation mode and sat fascinated as I watched it take trades, quite a lot or them winners! Then I noticed something odd. On...
All, I have two indicators that draw on the chart and display a plot in a separate window. I have an EA that uses the indicators, but when I add the EA to a chart it does not display the plots. It draws the varius lines and arrows on the chart, but no plot. Do I need to specify anything special in...
Hi all, What is matlab and where can I get it? why is it usefull? I'm googling now...
Hi has anybody got the solution described in the following article to work? https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/69 It does not compile giving error: 'Values' - cannot call protected member function. Associated with these lines in CBsvEngine::SaveData(void) row.Values().GetValue(0)...
  copy my $$ maker trades!!  (19   1 2)
hello, i trade forex profitably full time for a living and i use various systems such as patterns etc to enter/exit a trade. i believe that the worst and the best part of trading is the patience. winners have it, losers don't i am going to post my trades here and you all are free to follow it ( on...
Hey traders, I've released a new version of our semi automated trend line trading strategy. You can download a copy from our website - Trade Forex Profitably Happy New Year Will
Hi, I want to search some values in a array by using ArrayBsearch and get the position of the matching values as indices. Here is my example with two identical arrays. In my opinion I should get a row of "index" from 0 to 9 because the elements of "matrix" and "matrix_sort" are identical. But...
  jobforum  (2)
hoe can help when i have somethink to ask about jobforum, hoe is a moderator for that?
Is there any estimated date of opening the market?
My EA needs to modify its position SL but sometimes gets the invalid stops error for long positions. The short positions are always modified without any problem. Here is my source.. if ( PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_PROFIT )> 0.0 ) { double
Hello All, Please feel free to read my posts about brokers API/SDK: 1) MBTrading SDK/API review - http://caapitech.blogspot.com/2011/05/mbtrading-sdkapi-review.html 2) IB SDK/API review - http://caapitech.blogspot.com/2011/12/ib-sdkapi-review.html Regards, Moris oz Algorithmic trading Consulting and
I am currently studying Information Systems Engineering at University, and as part of my 'User Centred Information Systems' course I have been tasked with designing a user interface for a system/task of my choosing. After some discussion with my partner we agreed on designing a gesture/touch...
I am currently studying Information Systems Engineering at University, and as part of my 'User Centred Information Systems' course I have been tasked with designing a user interface for a system/task of my choosing. After some discussion with my partner we agreed on designing a gesture/touch...
SL+TP-OE PIP CALC INDY (Indicator)Info: 1) Place files in experts/indicator folder2) SL price to Order Execution price pip calculation. 3) TP price to Order Execution price pip calculation.4) Pip calculation can be set to pips or fractional pips (20 pips / 200 fpips)*5) Order Tickets...
  Euro
Today’s early signs of life in the market were arguably due to the large drop in the Euro. And by “early signs of life” I mean the drop of US equities at the open. We don’t care which way it moves, just as long as “something” is happening. Sadly, when the Euro slowed its trading pace, which...
Greetings all, I am very new to forex trading but I am an experienced programmer and I am very interested in learning all about forex. I plan on learning MQL5 and playing around with EA's for several months reading and learning about all the different strategies people try. I was just wondering...
Forex companies and brokers pay VNChanger a commission on every sale, or every trade placed on a brokerage account opened through our links. We give you cash back at the highest rate. Our rebate program allows you to earn back a portion of the spread you pay on each trade you make. Rebates can get...
Dear All, I am Mokhtar Abdul Rahaman from Malaysia and i am totally new into this forex world, no basic at all only refer to the ebooks where i find it out through the search engine (internet) and FYI i already open up a demo acct at instaforex, so how to strat install the robot and the next...