General - page 900

Hello, I like to create a trend channel EA using attached indicator. Unfortunately it does not have buffers set. I would like to add 3 buffers, just for the top line, middle line and bottom line of the channel. Any chance someone could add this ? Thank you! Andy
When using class templates, is it possible to know in the class which typename is the actual typename used? For instance: <typename T> class ArraySort {.. is it possible  to know here what is T? } The reason for asking, is for using the Save() or Load() methods, they have different...
My Avira antivirus keeps blocking me from installing MT5 as it picks up a trojan TR/crypt.zpack.gen2 Has anyone come across the same problem and how you wnet about solving that?
hello,  - is the program returns to last line of OnTick() event when i push the button? - or he calls OnTick() from begining after next ontick event? i dont fing answer to this question in main MT4 Help... thanks
hi all, i am newbie and i want to know can I watch the NYMEX Crude Oil in MT4??  I just see the WTI only in MT4. thanks. Regards, Eric
I'm a simple person looking for a broker/platform that allows me to trade a simple breakout method easily and optimally in the USA, on Mac OS. I also desire to do this without going through the headache of running Metatrader 4 on Mac via PlayOnMac or Parallel Windows. I desire to trade breakouts on...
Hello, I'm developing an EA that kinda' uses Dow Theory, but I'd like to know if I set SL and TP levels on OrderSend() it takes them as not used?
When I try to set a pending order, it is only allowing me to adjust to 2 decimal places. How can I increase this from 2 decimal places? I only recently reinstalled this on my mac os using play on mac. Could this be a glitch? I'm using an IFCMarkets Demo account. Thank you for your time.
Everyone that want some mathematical proof for your robo traders, should watch the following and start studying your dream job into financial wisdom of high skies flyers.
  hidden strategy  (35   1 2 3 4)
Is It possible hideen from broker EA´s strategie? something like hidden timeframe, indicator or something like that; a way that the reverse engineering team can not speculate on the EA´s strategy ...
When I'm trying to install windows version it asks for vpn connection. Does anyone know of a Linux version?
[Deleted]
Yes, No, Your option in comment
  programmers from St. Petersburg?  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I would like a live dialogue (no internet) with private developers in the city of St Petersburg, to meet in person and discuss all issues. The work will go on until a profitable programme is made. I have been doing research for many years for myself personally, but have not been able to work with
Which one is better? Are they the same?
Hi, Is it possible to create a custom event for exemple with a indicator names IndicA and receive this event on a Expert named for exemple ExpertB ? For this test we consider IndicA and ExpertB are on the same Chart. Could you provide exemple ? Thanks! Ghen.
Hello, I'd like to store some information about open orders, closed orders, their relation to each other. Mostly for money management but also it's a part of my strategy. But it seems that in MQL5 it's not an easy thing to do. Normally I would go for some database, or a JSON file. Any SQL database
  Are there any wave traders here?  (166   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I would like to get acquainted with a live trader who uses wave theory, because there are a lot of wave traders, but there are very few traders among them. In general, wave traders boast that they can "correctly" draw waves and assume some movement, and most assumptions are both in buy and sell
  webmoney deposit  (4)
Hello guys,  Why I cant see WebMoney when I want to deposit to my account? Is it related to my ip address or something like this or what? I am from iran and  i can see other methods.
New MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: Projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on December 21, 2017. End of Support for Older Terminal Versions Support for older versions of desktop and mobile terminals will end upon the release of the new...
  Need Help  (1)
Hii Everyone, I am Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work, I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 3 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average.. 1. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight,...
Hi. Is there a predefined limited number of steps of optimization, or it depends on RAM/CPU capabilities of the computer where the metatrader5 terminal optimizer is hosted? It is possible to extend the number of steps beyond the limit?
Can anyone provide an updated MT5 code for Constance Brown's Composite Index? I have the MT4 code but am not a coder!?
Hi, I am currently Investigation the data Quality used in the Strategy Tester. Therefore, I was wondering how the Tester treats missing data. For instance, let's say, for one month we have only tick data for 4 fictive time Points in H1 (not quite realistic but for the case of demonstration): 1. 2018...
Hello , I wanna to test my strategy with market historical data, but in MT4, EA and Indicators just can be test, I wanna to test my strategy with open and close positions in historical data, How can I do it?
I was wondering, now i that i have consistently profits  for a while, on demo…, how would that turn out on a real account?  Are there some limitations in the use of an expert advisor, regarding to how it is programmed, and which would that be, and does anybody know if FXOPEN, my broker, is reliable?...
Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies) thanks!!!!
Hi, I searched a lot for DXY good history data or good chart data, for example my broker has a very slow not 100% complete chart, I found  other broker who has perfect chart but only 1 month ticket history, I need a tick data for minimum 6 month to test an EA which use DXY as FILTER AND WILL NOT...
See the picture ,   One Click last  lot size  is   0.05 How can I use  mql4 code to  get  0.05 ?
Just downloaded the new MT5 because of a new laptop and it won't allow me to open up anything other than a hedging demo account? Also I can't load get a custom Composite Indicator to show up in my indicator list? Does this have to be recoded for MT5 and if so does anyone have it? It's Constance...