General - page 901

[Deleted]
Hello guys! I tried to withdraw money from my MQL5 account via paypal but I couldn't, and it says like this: ''Your account has not been verified on the side of the PayPal payment system. Please contact the payment system's support service." What I have to do, and how? Thank you!
Hi All, I'm doing some broker hunting and I've come across a few brokers that offer 0.1/0.0/-0.1 floating spreads on EURUSD during the London session. On backtesting a profitable EA that executes trades extremely frequently there seems to be an issue when spread is set to 0. It's profitable when...
[Deleted]
  Please help!  (8)
Hello friends! I did deposit here in my MQL5 profile of 300 dollars and I did spend 65 on a product. Can you tell me please how can I get the rest of my money back? Thank you! Regards!
Am I able to activate or deactivate my copy trades as I please?
So i'm trying to make a new indicator with a histogram that has 2 values. 1 and -1. It is supposed to increase the outcome of trades if you only trade with the trend that's shown by the indicator. Now the problem with my indicator is that if the whole subwindow has a value of 1 or -1 the indicator...
"Under current ASIC regulations there is no investor compensation fund in case of company insolvency. Please note however that all client funds are held in segregated trust accounts with tier one Australian banks, away from the company’s own funds. Clients with a net credit balance at the time of...
Hi all! If im Using HistoryDealGetDouble like https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/historydealgetdouble and i wanna get the buy time of my last deal. What Ticket_Nuber does my last deal get? Is it Ticket_0?
I m trying to open a demo account that i can use to copy trades on to my live account. Any idea how to start that?
Hi,  where can I get the mql5.exe file. I know that the file is no longer required, but I need it for some software for it to work. I only need the file mql5.exe .
I have problem when debugging. This occurs somethimes but not always. MetaTrader 5, vs 1755. I Press F5 in order debug a script. Script is running in Chart A, GBPUSD. All fine. I click in chart B,EURUSD, want to place an order. I press  F9 for order mask and now the script disappears and Chart A...
Hi there, For a while, i've been looking for the way to draw a line (anyone) reflecting onto my other graphs For the same pairs, I work on different time frames and graphs (each window equal one time frame) and i guess i'm not the only one to process like this, and i'd like to draw one line only...
  VPS expired  (2)
Good day, Do I not get any notifications about my vps expiring? today is the first day out of the limit and I just lost it without any chance to extend it?
Hi, Is there a way to use "if(isNewBar" or some other similar function for a different timeframe than the one your EA is currently running on? For instance: I would like to try allowing my EA to open trades once per minute or once per 5 minutes, but the EA is applied to M15 or M30.  Thanks! Anna  
The list of my VPS subscriptions is empty, no history, no active or canceled ones. Fetching of log data from running VPS fails every time, stopping doesn't work either... Best regards Dmitry
[Deleted]
I got a warning from a certain broker that they will deactivate a demo account that I have. I only use it to test some EAs, not too many and as far as I know, not very resource consuming as well (not from the trader's side, not from the server's side). Their reason was that I reached more than 50000...
Hi, I am new to this. When you buy an expert advisor in the MT4 market, what would happen if the develop ever decided to take it off the market? Would you still have the product you purchased or is then gone? Thank you.
  Highest Candel  (3)
Hi all! I wanna search for the highest price since i opened my position. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AiX4Qyvws Like he is doing but from current price/candel to my last open price. Can anyone help?
Hello, I wish to inform myself about the following and could not find anything about it. As a signal provider , in order to sent a signal for the followers, can the trade be executed through the MT4 App or only through the home pc of the sender? Thank you, Joris
Hello everyone, I am looking for an indicator that candle to wick ratio is predetermined and will send me an alert for this signal. Any help. searched everywhere I found the Pin bar scanner only.
Hi All, I have write a code for MARTINAGLE EA based on Bollinger Bands. I'm currently stuck at continues OP until reach Upper BB or Lower BB. Can someone advice me. Very appreciate your help int OP=0;   int OP1=0;   double price=0;   double price1=0;   double sll=0;   double sll1=0;   double...
[Deleted]
hello friends, have a nice day,   for EURCAD dont miss always sell.hit TP 1.52535 for long term. for technical analysis
Do you have any information on how to make synthetic currency in All order history? ex: HistoryH1
In MT4, the lowest possible timeframe is 1 Min. And the tick are generated randomly by Mt4 while backtesting. Well, i'm new to MT5, i've full tick data  and therefore i'd like to backtest using using my tick data (not randomly generated BID/Ask by Metatrader). Is it possible?
In many threads you see the statement that in order to work in the market the probability of correct prediction must be, well, necessarily greater than 0.5 or >50%. I've always said in such cases that this is a myth, and gave the example of poker, where the probability of winning is ~1/9 -1/6 and
Hi guys, I want to know if I can run 50 MT4 at one time. Now i am trying to run 50 MT4 at one time,but its only open 32 account.Any suggestion? Your reply is very appreciate, thank you.
Hello community, i just wonder about MetaTrader 5 is handling positions like MetaTrader 4. Example: Buy EURUSD 1 lot SELL EURUSD 1 lot In the end you have 2 different positions, one long, one short. I remember in previous versions you had a net position, so flat, no position. Question: Is this an
  A profitable strategy has been found!  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
1) take an instrument with a very high spread 2) In the "buy" command we buy at the Ask price, 3) close the transaction at bid price 4) The same approach to the "Sell" command Thus, we obtain the profit equal to the spread (when it is rather large, for example in exotic symbols)
Hey I created a button using this library <Controls\Button.mqh> I want it to be in the right corner of the chart so I placed it using this BuyNowButton.Create(0,"BuyButton",0,105,35,205,80); and  BuyNowButton.Move(1090,20);... but now when I open the navigator or market watch the button goes out of...
how to do when the card was debited and the MQL5 account was not credit
hello, not sure if this is possible. install metatrader 5 64 bit on a windows 7 32 bit os. does anyone have a work around for this issue. would be greatly appreciated. regards