General - page 895

Hey all, i have a understanding question. When i create a struct which has a object and a loaded indicator in it, like this: // define structstruct foobar {        MyClass obj; int maHandleID;}// create variablefoobar foo;// assign objectMyClass *foo.obj = new MyClass();// assign...
How is the first order made by an expert advisor called? Order1, Trade1, or maybe OrderTrade1,OrderCount1, i don't know, maybe you?.. Ed
can anyone help with an indicator file or a script that i can attach to my EA that in a way will control it
Boa tarde pessoal! Sou iniciante e estou com uma dúvida, após eu ter baixado esse código, o que eu devo fazer para que o EA por exemplo seja instalado no MT5?
If an agency or a shop online order EA from freelance and after resell EA is possible ?  usually developer/programmer is paied for work but copyright/idea  is  who orders the job. what is the right / legal way for to do this ? if the  developer take money for this work and after make a similar EA...
hello everybody I have written an indicator code but when I drag it on charts nothing would be shown on chart! Since I am a novice coder I can't find the problem, I have reviewed it more than 50 times :(((( It's an indicator to show different markets in one chart simultaneously in points not their...
  Access Violation  (7)
What kind of code could cause this? (backtest) I tried to run it in the debug mode (ctrl+F5) to nail down the exactly line that generates this, but when it happens the debbuger also stops.
Is there any EA that can manage pending orders so they are not triggered if there is another order running in the other direction? So, if I have an open BUY on the EUR/USD and another EA on my account is placing a pending SELL on the same pair I would like that one to be deleted so it won't place...
I am not using a VPS. My computer is always on, Metatrader 4 is always runnig. How can I disable copy trade signal in MetaTrader 4 without un-subscribing ?
  forex error  (5)
market is closed in my forex demo account why?
Every time, every signal, after fill password, it's same fail.  I guarantee that every time the password is correct. Could you please give any idea? 
Here is the code and the output of the Strategy Tester:   void OnInit(){double K[],D[];int s  = iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH);ArraySetAsSeries(K,true);CopyBuffer(s,0,0,15,K); for (int i=0; i< ArraySize(K); i++) {PrintFormat("K%d:  %f",i,K[i]);}} The output is here: 2018...
i have this indicator for meta trader 5 but i have no idea how to use it, the file opens  in meta trader 5 but nothing happends
Hi, Suppose my account is 1100 USD 1:500 and copying a signal provided with 1000 USD 1:500, so we are 1 to 1 now (considering i have the percentage set @ 95%). Now let's assume he has one running trade with 0.02 lots, which my account copied with same size. During its running, let's say i either
Anyone using Metatrader on a 2-in-1 device with a pen stylus? Any difficulty without mouse?
Hello! is there a quick and nice way to get the index of the last element in an array or the index of the first empty value? One way of course would be the use of an index variable but maybe there is a better way. I also tried ArraySize but I initialize my Arrays at the beginning with a size of i.e
Good morning, I've a strange behaviour using CopyRates function in MQL5. I try to load some Rates using CopyRates function for a specific Symbol. The requested data are on a PERIOD_M1 and represent two months of rates starting from the SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE of the Symbol. The first time I run...
Why Period Separator in 4-hr chart include 5 days of candles? I noticed this stupid period separator in 4-hr. I want to know the reason and why metatrader did that?
Hi, i have a question, i used to place all the code in the same mq4 file, all together, but as soon the code became to big, i needed to separate it, to organize it better, so it becomes better to reuse the code in other projects. I see i can use include files and libraries, so my question: is better...
Hi guys, I'm having this issue for a while now. Everyday I woke up and check the VPS terminal log via my local terminal, I'd see this (the attached screenshot). The simplest fix would be to re-sync the VPS again, but the problem keeps coming back. Anybody experiencing or experienced this before? ps....
Hello, Private Messages Back Again. But became very slow & I've received more messages in my inbox without any prompt. I have to check randomly to find if I have PMs or not!
I am having Titan Xp Graphics card and would like to add it and use it for my strategy testing. Kindly, suggest me what is the best possible way to work it out.
Hi all, i just a problem whit the market window, i'm loggin in but all indicator and purchase disappear, i have only 3 empty windows, "principale" "preferiti" "purcase" is all empty, how i can resolve? t y in advance for helping, and sorry if maybe is a wrong forum to do this message but i dont find...
eSTOY intentando utilizar algun indicador como takbir o signals en un EA que estoy programando. Alguien sabe como puedo hacerlo?. Es decir por que valores debo preguntar en la vela donde aparece el indicador de compra o venta ?. GRACIAS
  Copying  (5)
Hi i am new to trading, I just lost 200usd in 2 days period, is it advisable to copy a trader? please assist, thank you
Hi, do you know if it's possible to call a function dynamically please? I f yes, how? Example: Function declaration: Void myFunction1(){...;...;...;} Void myFunction2(){...;...;...;} Void myFunction3(){...;...;...;} In the code: for(i=1;i<4;i++) {   myFunction+"i()"; } This example doens't work, but...
Hey everyone...am having a problem with an indicator called the hindsight oracle which i downloaded here..its not working on my mt4 platform... Can someone be generous and upload a working one please
I have a great strategy that works extremely fine. I want to create an indicator based on it.  This strategy is based on Candle stick and Bollinger Bands  My problem is coding. I just got started with coding and I am finding it difficult to write a code on it and would love someone to help me out on...
Hi, I have purchased an indicator through MQL Market and wish to incorporate the output data into an EA. Does anyone know if this is possible? And how to get the MQL Market installed indicator into the indicators folder rather than only the 'Market' folder.