General - page 898

yes, no, sometimes
Hi, Is there any way to draw somes circles in front of chart by using only X and Y coordinates ? Because if I use price and time coordinate, the circle scroll with the chart and I don't want that. In addition, I need to have a different name for each circle for further detection event by using...
how to close all buy orders? or how to close all sell orders?
  DOM Ladder  (9)
Hi. How much would it cost to make this DOM?
Is there any forum which tells us the strongest and weakest currency of the day. Or any indicator which tells us what is the strongest and weakest currency in last 24 hours.
How do i call a function in an EA that runs on H1 timeframe. Since the Start() or OnStart() runs once per H1 Bar but I want to call the below function every 6 minutes  . Using OnTick() does not work for me , i don't want to call it on every tick. Just every 6 minutes   . Any help will be welll...
Hi coders, I trade different currency pairs at same time (manually) with trend reversal strategy. If I have an alert, is it possible or exists any function, that the chart with the alert opens (is showing) automatically over the entire screen. Thank you very much for helping!!
i want to create a walking FILO ( first in, last out ) time buffer where i use the symbol timestamp as array index value.  Does anyone know if there is any impact of performance using a 14 count array index value ? Example foo[1518776791280] = 1;foo[1518776791282] = 1;foo[1518776791283] = 1; Or i...
Counting on the experienced contingent on this forum, it will be useful to get opinions on the advantages and disadvantages of the PBX. The experience of the old-timers can then help us learn from many mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes. The best for the masses as they say. Feel free to
If I use a leverage of 500, in how many cross hair pips will a lot of 0.04 stop out, assuming a POINT of 0.00001 on a balance of 200 USD?
Hi Guys,  Continuing on from my last post :  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/226823   I have established that I can run the built in EAs and get some sort of result for backtesting. Now I want to start getting more specific and start testing the Parabolic SAR. I have watched about 10 Youtube Videos to...
i noticed that there is a dot when a new trade is open. it shows as light green dot. How can I change its colour and not show this dot on chart. thanks
Hi  I have been renting  the VirtualTradePad One Click by in website by palpal then I try to click on  Install on the terminal for download It can not be after that I'm back to program in MARKET it's still call for rent or buy and I am back to my payment basket it is noted that money will be...
Hey, goood morning .... i'm trying to improve some code lines and i want to get reed of some code like this:    // store current buffer   int bufferRC = this.getBuffer();   if ( bufferRC == -1 ) return false; The method returns -1, 0 and eighter a 1 or a value greater then one. All values equals or...
Hello everyone; I've been testing an EA and using historical data on an Alpari Demo Account. When I run in Strategy Tester, the available bars are a little more than 500,000. However when I run in trading mode, there is a little over 50,000. The "Max Bars in Chart" is set to "unlimited. Does anyone...
We will present our latest developments and new services for the MetaTrader 5 platform at the FxCuffs 2018 event, which will take place at the ICE Krakow Congress Centre on March 16-17. It is the largest Eastern European conference of investors, which is expected to bring together over 5,000...
Hi! How do I know that the end results are better than the shares it is based on .eg Wall 300, daily .End of testers results must be better than the actual Wall 30, Daily. Is there a way that the Balance/Equity results/graph can be super-imposed onto the actual graph for immediate comparisons?...
hello traders, which indicators can i use to ; 1.determine market volatility 2.determine a trending and non trending market
I made a EA and that the result for GBPUSD but if i try in another pairs like EURUSD its does't got the same result someone can explain me, why that can be happend?
Eyy Guys, i need your Help. I need a Broker with spread of 0.5 NOT ECN Account. Any Trusted broker that you know? Except ActivTrades, hope you help me guys. TIA
Hello everybody , I built this basic EA to help me trade , and it has been doing well so far and I thought I would share it with you guys, if it helps you too , let me know! =) . It will give an alert whenever 4H , H1 , M30 and M15 Stochastics are all above 80 or below 20 , it does not place trades...
I don't have a problem sending email from my laptop in metatrader in my EA but the cloud while configured the same way will not send mail alerts trigger by sendmail. Anyone encounter this and have a workaround? kind regards.. Neal Russell Vanderstelt
Is there some documentation about arranging windows within the desktop?  I'd like to put the DOM to the left of my chart, for instance.  Thanks.
I purchased an 2 indicators which I use as for my strategy.  I went to ea generator but the system can not recognise compiled indicators those with ex4 file format. I have zero knowledge of programming. I tried reading icustom function, I tried searching other forums but to no avail,  I use a 2...
The dilemma of most traders are that not aware of the moment for enter a position. But there is more..... what about after you enter, you also need to know when and why to exit the position. So ....my big question is : Who's the best MT4 technical indicators or systems and combination of indicators
can you help me with the problem friend , what wrong ? . operator for not work .
Can anyone help with coding  no TRADE ON FRIDAY"? I don't want it to open any new lot on Friday but I want Martingale to continue buying higher lots until it exits in profit.   I'm using DaytoTrade() under order management   but it stops all trading. I want it to continue Martingale until the trade...
I've seent youtube videos about trailing stop loss options on MetaTrader5 but son't see the options on my demo account, any ideas?
Every few days or weeks my Metatrader 4 app keeps resetting and loses all data: trendlines, indicators, color theme, settings etc. All get reset to factory settings I am doing nothing different on my phone it just started happening after getting ios 11 update back in 2017.  I even got a new iphone 8...