General - page 897

A profitable strategy has been found!  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
1) take an instrument with a very high spread 2) In the "buy" command we buy at the Ask price, 3) close the transaction at bid price 4) The same approach to the "Sell" command Thus, we obtain the profit equal to the spread (when it is rather large, for example in exotic symbols)
Hey I created a button using this library <Controls\Button.mqh> I want it to be in the right corner of the chart so I placed it using this BuyNowButton.Create(0,"BuyButton",0,105,35,205,80); and  BuyNowButton.Move(1090,20);... but now when I open the navigator or market watch the button goes out of...
how to do when the card was debited and the MQL5 account was not credit
hello, not sure if this is possible. install metatrader 5 64 bit on a windows 7 32 bit os. does anyone have a work around for this issue. would be greatly appreciated. regards
My indicator tracks a date set by a vertical line every second (set by timer).  A long calculation is called if the vertical line is changed.  But when I click on the vertical line, while dragging to another price-bar and before releasing the click, the long calculation is called with whenever date...
Can an array accept a struct element as an index For instance Array[Struct.element]; thanks
The documentation for the Clear function states: "Deletes all of the array elements without memory release." So does that mean I will get memory leaks using this function? I am actually using CArrayDouble, derived from CArray. Thank you.
int c[]; c[1]=1; print(c[1]); it prints c[1] as being zero.
  Make your first million  (2163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 216 217)
A friend in the parallel thread has argued about the "fabulousness" of the 10% deposit growth per day on the rapidly declining euro in manual trading. Suppose I am to become a millionaire in 97 days with 100$. Well, the beginning is done: In total we have a little less than 50% in three days. If you
  Straddle OCO  (19   1 2)
I have been using the StraddleOCO EA for some time now and it works really well. 1. Can someone that knows how to, add a trailing stop to this EA? 2. Also, can it be programmed to move in blocks instead of moving pip for pip after it is activated? I have been trying to add the trailing stop and...
[Deleted]
Hi, i am pretty sure that this topic was discussed many times and there is a common solution for this, so apologize ... i didnt found it. In my strategy the slippage could be a huge factor of success, so i am looking for a tool, script, indicator whatever that returns me the price that was set by a...
Hello, I am trying to know the index of a bar, from a datetime data. for example datetime dtBarDatetime=D'2018.02.08 13:05';
Hello, What is the code to calculate the différence deviation of 2 periods of RSI indicator ? Thanks
Hi evrybody, I would like some help to programming my first EA. I have no knowledge in programmation and hope to find here good helper and create a good team arround this project. The philosophie of this EA, in one word Simple, if strategie rate 50/50 lose and win trade on long therm on any chart...
I have a successful low risk Martingale which will never blow your account.I request anyone who has software knowledge to code this for me and everyone in this forum who is interested. The EA is an MT4 scalping EA( MQL4) based on Martingale principles similar to some other EA .Only difference is in...
Good day. Please, I'm in search for an MT4 coder who can help me convert a Pine script from Trading View to MT4 EA capable of trading on its own. I will appreciate any help.  Thank you 
Please recommend some good books to learn to trade on the forex market
I went to options in MT5 and input in the ID. Pressed the test button and it sends it to my phone, ONLY through the TEST button. When I put alerts on the chart, standard through the ALERT tab or right clicking on the chart and selecting ALERT, the notification only goes to my computer and not to my
Less than 6 monthsLess than a year1 - 2 YearsMore than 2 yearsComment to specify
Hi Traders How to Disable the Auto - "Show Trades" and "News Flags" please If I have my Charts Tiled, the Auto "Show Trades" covers up the Candles and the so do the "News Flags" Any help appreciated :  ) Cheers
hello unfortunately recently my meta trader 5 platform is not working.it worked for a few days (in a demo account) and suddenly the market couldnt update itself and also at the bottom of the platform where we see the connectivity signals (Traffic) is just spinning since then.so i uninstall my meta 5...
  Looking for investors.  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I have been trading forex for 6 years, 3 of which I just lost my deposits in pursuit of crazy interest rates. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then
Hello I found out ADX buy sell condition but i am confuse little.  BUY– indicator > 20 and +DI line crossed -DI line from bottom-up SELL– indicator > 20 and +DI line crossed -DI line from above-down class CSigi_TrendADX : public CTradeSignals1 {protected:    int m_Handle;    double...
Hello All, I'm in the process of writing a few indicators, i've done a few in MT4 however i'd like to improve the Quality of my code - Writing Alert("value") was on in my first 1 or two but not longer term. I noticed that MT5 has a built it Debugger and UnitTests Scripts/UnitTests I'm assuming I can...
I'd be very grateful for any help with this issue. The indi in question is the Macd Crossover Zero  created by ... ÁìÓòÍâ»ãÂÛ̳...( apologies I do not know this language ). When used on standard candles / bars which are time based they work perfectly fine. However when applied to the Renkos after...
Hello there! China MT4 / 5 Forex platform does not have the CRB index, may I ask the international MT4 / 5 Forex platform has CRB commodity index, know, please tell, thank you!
Hi all, I've recently been developing a few indicators for MT5.  Nothing ground-breaking or innovative, but I've identified several reasonably well known indicators that are available on Bloomberg and other platforms, have decent write-ups on the internet and yet are not yet available on MT5,...
  Expert Advisor  (1)
I'm looking for an expert advisor that does nothing more than look for open trades at a selected time of day and closes them. I'm sure one must already exist can anyone tell me its name or where to find it.