programmers from St. Petersburg? - page 6

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

keep writing and writing - you've corrected your post ten times already - it would be good for your writing

Is this coming out of your hand? Or from somewhere else?

Nikolaus Naumov, the evil banker, must have written to you? Not him? Or Vitya Palych? With promises of millions, not rubles, but dollars. That's right, a divorce.

You want to become the Executioner of the Forum from the word Palych (Executioner - Palych, only change the place of the letters).

it was originally indicated - the search for partners with the idea of making a profitable program for all participants (like-minded), all working for free, including myself, in my spare time

it is clear that the program that has passed all the tests will have a commercial implementation - it is either trading on their own money or attracting investment or opening a small joint business (but the decision is not made by one person, but all participants together (without infringing the rights of the final author - who collects the puzzle - will give results to all!)

There can be a million of us and "Steve Jobs" will be only one of us who will put the puzzle together and get it done, even if that person "writes a swine code", the main thing is to make the code work and perhaps it will be this person who will create a new programming language in the future. Everything starts from scratch.

Vladimir Gribachev:

And to put yourself above everybody else - sorry, but I'm already bored (I'm sure I'm not the only one).

If I'm given the "steering wheel", you're first in line - and I'll find out why and how!

so get up to speed -- it's still very weak and weak.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

so reach for the level of

You probably meant to say "stoop" ?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

so reach for the level of

Have you mastered YouTube?

Vladimir Gribachev:
You probably meant to say "go down"?
You're used to what you're used to - your level is clear, you're using the terminology you're accustomed to.

leonidplus:

We do NOT need people who use foul language (like in the video) and we are NOT like that.

We have diplomas from the top five universities in Russia. At least I have and we are over 30 years old.

That's more interesting. But if we did, you wouldn't be suggesting this nonsense.

Let's build a thermo-nucleus instead. The gasoline is yours, the ideas are ours. How? I guess there's no gasoline. :)

Make money in financial markets (currency, stocks, metal, oil) and diversify into real business

On the stock exchange you can start a business from scratch with a small working capital, you cannot do that in real business, the 1990s have passed

You can come to Petersburg to talk and meet with them. We will all think about what is necessary and if so, we will work.

I will not go further than St. Petersburg, I have been to meetings in various cities (not the stock exchange), but I realized one thing - you have to do business in the city where you live or move to the city to work with partners

Yuriy Asaulenko:

That's more interesting. But if that were the case, you wouldn't be suggesting this nonsense.

Let's make a thermonuclear fusion. You get the gasoline, we get the ideas. How? I guess there's no gasoline. :)

Petrol is in short supply in St. Petersburg these days, and probably not a car either. He's walking on his feet!

leonidplus:

Make money in financial markets (currency, stocks, metal, oil) and diversify into real business

On the stock exchange you can start a business from scratch with a small working capital, you cannot do that in real business, the 1990s have passed

You can come to Petersburg to talk and meet with them. We will all think about what is necessary and if so, we will work.

I will not go further than St. Petersburg, I have been to meetings in various cities (not the stock exchange), but I realized one thing - you have to do business in the city where you live or move to the city to work with partners

Well, fantasist. It costs as much to make money on the market as any other business. And the profit, in the end, is similar to profit in any other business, only more risky.
Reason: