Advantages and disadvantages of an automatic vehicle - page 5

Renat Akhtyamov:

If something can be implemented, I would like to have a look at the result...

I haven't really got into it yet. I didn't have the time. But there is a high level of interest.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I haven't gotten into it specifically yet. There hasn't been time. But interest is high.

The FA idea is basically the same - supply and demand between countries

there are a lot of implementations in the book

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

This tool doesn't work. Give me another one.

So you are incapable of realising the recognition of this site?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I disagree with the food chain here.

The forex market is designed so that there is always food for the big players.

And our actions are really not interesting because we small speculators have little influence on price behaviour, but only create liquidity.

That's all they need.

Forex is not a market. It is contracts with DC, contracts for difference. The actions of the participants and the quotes are not interrelated in any way.

Sergey Chalyshev:

There are no disadvantages to automatic trading!

You can't beat a "quoting machine" manually, humans are incapable of doing that. If only by insider trading, but that's illegal.

If you trade manually or automatically, you are trading against a machine. A human is incapable of competing with an automaton. Only a machine!

I don't even have any doubts which is better. Of course an automatic machine.

But there are bottlenecks in the automaton which I would like to find out.

Many people have long-term experience. We can share. It's good for everyone.

Problems with connectivity and electricity.

There is also distrust of VPS.

Mickey Moose:

So you are incapable of recognising this area?

No

Or rather, I am capable, but I don't have the task. I trade what is traded. I don't cause any problems.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Forex is not a market. It is a contract with a DC, a contract for difference. The actions of participants and quotes are in no way related.

If you do not like forex as a market, then forex is a big world scoreboard with the prices of currencies of all countries. ))))

And we play on the price differences over time. This is what we do. That's my understanding and no one can change my mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't even have any doubts which is better. The automatic, of course.

But there are bottlenecks in the automatic that I would like to find out.

A lot of people have long term experience. We can share. It's good for everyone.

Problems with connectivity and electricity.

There is also distrust of VPS.

For a start, it is easier and more reliable to make a semi-automatic machine. We have to direct it in the right direction, or suspend trade. I think semi-automatic is the right solution for most strategies.

Full automat is another matter. This is my opinion.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you don't like forex as a market, forex is a big world scoreboard with prices of currencies of all countries. ))))

And we play on price differences over time. This is what we do. As far as I am concerned, no one can change my mind.

I do not like it. It is just not the market. Forex dealing is a different story. It means to consider Forex as interbank, DC-Forex and market differently.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I agree 100% -tov. But, as most participants have noticed, ATC needs reliable patterns based on intelligible theories or assumptions. I have put them forward in 3 ways and they are known. The disadvantage of ATS based on global theories is their low yield - 5-20% - per annum, which devalues their unsinkability.

Regularities?!

If we look at any chart, we see the same patterns on it.

It doesn't matter if it's a market chart or a chart of water supply to houses or the temperature outside the window.

And nature has probably not given such an opportunity to see and systematize patterns.

Therefore, a yield of 5-20% per annum is normal for an average ATC.

With the accumulation of experience, this figure can increase significantly.

Reason: