General - page 889

Hello everyone, I want to know if I can run scripts on MQL5 web terminal? I am currently working on a project that would require a web server login to an account and collect the history on each account. My idea is to have the web portal login to each account using the mql5 web terminal, and once...
I gathered indicators in a forum of our country to see how he filters. Mladen  I feel like you have ever published such an index before. And its indicators have been profitable.
Have had numerous trades activate / or get collected out of range 1/ 2 to 4 pips  due to slippage ! demo R account. many losing trades because of this, not winning trades however! Hmmmm. Are the " Gremlins" watching me?
Unapproved, Start: 2018.04.15 19:15, #2006460 i downloaded the meta tester 5 agents manager for selling my computing resources....24 hours passed and i see that there are some problems: 1) although agente appear as connected and running, i have never had any passes. my PR in all 4 agents are over...
I am playing Forex Demo with 10$ leverage is 1000 in MT4. It always can't place an order (0.01) when the account is 1$, sometimes it also ok. But today, my account is stilled have more than 3$ but it can't make an order but the BTC ( i tried all the currencies with the spread low also). 
Hi, Is there anyway in MT5 to plot basic indicator (DRAW_LINE for exemple) with a transparency setting ? If not in basic way, other more complicated solutions are availables ? Thanks ! Erwann.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a trendline trigger for a Take Profit or Stop Loos please?
Hello Community, I recently submitted two potential bugs to the Service Desk. Even though they claim it is not a bug and is working for them, I still believe it is. IMPORTANTLY, I am talking about the CHART in the STRATEGY TESTER VISUALIZATION and NOT the CHART in the main navigator window! To prove...
I read the article https://habrahabr.ru/post/350042/, cool machine and again Google offers all API and development tools in Python. But why, it's slow, what's the point of cool hardware if you use a slow language? Yes, I know libraries are written in pluses and they're fast. But the user code is
Hello, Somebody could help me?!!! I can not visualize correctly the bars / candles in certain temporalities, for example in temporality of 1 hour a correct image comes out but in a temporality of 4 hours the candles become so small that you can only see a straight line. Thank Maritza
would really like a ea for this indicator with stoploss take profit and lot size also with a trend filter with a 100 sma ore someting... The best  Bindaytrader
Hi, the story: in hedging mode I have several orders and positions at a time. If something happens (order is placed, order becomes a position, position takes profit, order is deleted because of circumstances, ...) my current way of handling things is to fetch all orders and positions (with...
Hello all ! I got a bonus of $ 50 on the FBS platform, I did everything as indicated, I downloaded the FBS Trader 4 platform ... but here I am, I try to connect with my username and have every time he puts me an invalid account ... yet my account and certified and validated by FBS, thank you for...
  Return EA  (7)
Hi! I there a time period in which the EA can be returned when it does not work on your platform. [name of the Market product was deleted by moderator] only works on leverage of 1:500. My platform only allows 1:1 leverage . I bought it on 4April 2018. So it is of no use to me. Is there a way that...
Please, I see a lot of MT4 trading systems online but I have been searching for long now whereto find MT5 trading systems. Please if anyone here know where or how I can see a collection of MT5 trading systems please advise...
Fam,Is there an EA/Indicator that can send notifications or alerts when there is certain/sharp movement of candle with a certain period e.g in 5 minutes , EU moved 100 pips. If anyone can point me a similar tool i will be very greatful, Thanks fam
hello family I was trying to upload my EA I built to MT5. It works on MT4 and I converted it to MT5 and when I upload it to the expert folder in the data folder, it's still not showing up. could someone please advise me on what to do next and thanks in advance. 
Guys, What happens if the signal subscription ends and there are still on going trades? Should i close them manually if I decide not to renew the subscription
Hi All, I wanted to know if there is a formula, to calculate the volume to be risked in a trade relative to a predefined percent of the Equity for example, risk 2% in any new trade, for an account's Equity, how to calculate the volume needed to open the trade ? Also is Equity preferred more than the...
In Artificial Intelligence today the best algorithms use machine learning, it try several scenarios and get better, so can someone here help me to create a simple AI, for learning purposes? The problem is: There is a number  - 1001 The goal is find a formula to remove the forth number of that number...
It is possible for signals provider to somehow fake their trading records? Too often signals providers don't perform as good as their history shown. Please comment thank you
hi forum i need help to code the arrow buffer value with equal to indicator value.
Hi my push notification tab was disabled and went missing suddenly on my iPhone 6 Plus.Would like to know how to solve this issue and have anyone experienced similar issue before?
Hi, I have 5 accounts on 2 different servers of the same broker: 3 on server A and 2 on server B Each account has its own MQL VPS. After formatting my HD I've opened MT4 and logged in in all 5 accounts, but now i see the VPS only for the 3 accounts in server A. The 2 accounts in the server B are...
Hi All, sorry for basic question, i am currently using MQL5, the CTrade Class to open trades The below parameters for Buy CTrade::Buy(const double volume,const string symbol=NULL,double price=0.0,const double sl=0.0,const double tp=0.0,const string comment="") The below parameters for Sell bool
who was gave  real signal for binary or forex.?
Hi, is there any way to open the positions using the amount in USD we want to invest instead of the lot number?  Or at least to show what was (or will) the amount in USD for every order. It's really confusing to me to manage with lots because I'm trading stocks and cryptocurrencies and I'm not sure...
Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal? Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month. Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused....
I am a junior trader and I have been studying on mql5 for half a year. I looked at a lot of old threads, but some of the metrics, I really needed them to build my trading system. I need three filter metrics, two of which are mq5, which need to be changed to mq4, and one is Williams snyder's index....
How do download a indicators from mt4, it's call fibo-vector.