General - page 873

i want to ask about signal subscriber, if the signal provider close trade with divide opened lot, is the effect will be same with subscriber account ? for example : me as signal provider open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot and when it's going profit 110pips (profit in usd $1.10), i'd like to close part of lot...
Hello members, I no longer find the Message option from user left sidebar, plus I can not find the option to send a message to any of my friends. Not sure what happened. Plus not receiving notification from moderator comments on the desktop version of this site. Anybody facing the same problem?...
i am looking for a coder to do some quick work on something i have planned if you are interested send me a message i will pay for service :)
how can i change my time zone in metatrader 5
Has anyone here heard of automatic trendlines? If so, is there an indicator set for them? Thanx, Graham
In my Jounal Signal:2018.05.28 04:11:13.53': Signal - #2928986 sell 0.02 EURCHF at 1.16200 skipped as no symbol found. Any body tell me pls! what do i have to do with the problem Tks!
someone Could you tell me how can I enable the signal tab in MT4  Thks  Gabriel
Since many of the MT4 brokers provide very short historical data, so I download the historical datas from tickstory.com. After I do the optimazation backtesting and have chosen the optimal parameter set, I use this to run a back testing by using the "Every tick..." from the broker. But the result is...
Can i use a terminal on my home pc to loginto a terminal on a vps that is in a foreign country / not on the same pc or network ? It seems as though i have done this before but don`t remember how to do it...Could it be i need to install another terminal in the same directory on my home PC ?
If technology duplicates every two years, does it also mean that forex market trading robots will become better, making the marker ever harder to profit? If the answer is yes then in 10 years, forex market will become 32x harder to profit, is that correct
Hi, Can anybody help me put a VLINE on every (repeadtedly): 1. london open (Green) 2. London close (Red) 3. US Close (Yellow) *Timeone: (UTC+2) I hope I can make this from the beginning, it will b used fo rmy backtest and forward test. THank you!
  MT4 CSV. Files  (4)
Can anyone explain how to extrace the CSV. Files of closed & open trades and related data so it can be analized in a Spread-Sheet ?
Does Mt5 have other platform interface such as python or matlab?
If it's like a wave, so if you develop 2 indicators to detect: a- the return point b- the equilibrium is above or bellow the price then you can basically predict the marker. If it behaves like waves so it's predictable, because after the return point the price will move directly to equilibrium, so...
Good evening you all, I have this Expert Advisor in which I can set take profit and stop loss in points. I want to change this parameter with the percentage of the investiment. For example, when the profit is at 25% of the amount invested or when the loss is at -70% of the amount invested the...
i am using buy sell arrow indicator, i want to restrict losses , by avoiding false entries for that i need trend identification indicator, which will eliminates lot of losses if any such trend identification indicator possible >>
Anyone know how to access and save end of day and all historical data for external back testing?Prefered in .txt or CSV that can be or pre-formatted.
  Cost of writing the TOR  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The question is simple. The customer is unable to write the ToR, he sent a video, also muddy. How much would it cost to write the ToR for him
I bought a custom indicator and I can't run it. I attached the journay in terms of whats happening with the indicator. please can someone help me out here?
Hi, If a signal provider trades with a balance of... lets say 10k USD. WIll my trades be copied exactly if I have 10k BRL for example? Just to note, 1USD = almost 4BRL. I'm asking because I just found a broker that trades with BRL and that would be great for me (wont be exposed to exchange rates)
I have been waiting for over a month now. I submitted a photo of my documents and they responded over a week later saying to take a picture of the document in my hand and also a photo of the request to take a picture open on my computer with me next to the photo. I have done all of this and it has...
  what happened to the forum?  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
It feels like it's August and everyone is on holiday As I came in this morning, the same branches and almost the same places Lethargy
Hi All, I subscribed to a signal and we have the same amount and currency. My trades have always a smaller lot size (i.e he has a 0.44 lot size and I have 0.41). The weird part is my size lots are getting smaller despite the overall amount increasing. What I need to do to get the same lot size?...
  MQL5 VPS  (4)
Hi Moderators, When we use MQL5 VPS . it's like other VPS services we will access via specific IP and using windows as platform ? If not then it means just migration of MT4 setup include our any EA running or hidden and this image below charge for only 1 terminal?
Yo guys, Just want to share my approach to trading here. I currently do analysis for 6 brokers including IC Markets, tickmill, exness and easyMarkets. I'll post only the best setups here. My approach involves using fibonacci retracements , fibonacci extensions , horizontal support/resistance
  ribeiro458  (1)
OLA ALGUEM PODE ME AJUDAR MINHA PLATAFORMA ESTA SEM NEGOCIAÇAO E DIZ SEM CONECXAO O QUE FAÇO
I believe $1312 - $1317 range is very important . Above the range Gold is buy and below sell. Any new idea
I get an error from the compiler when i use:    MqlDateTime   .mon    {     datetime date = D'2008.03.01';     MqlDateTime tm;    TimeToStruct(date,tm);    int day = tm.day;    Print(day);    }    //Above works and results in 1        {    datetime date = D'2008.03.01';     MqlDateTime tm;...
Why mt5 have fewer supported trade explorer?
Since the contract specifications of a cfd is derived from the actual futures contract ,in theory, is it safe to assume they both must have the same dollars per point value(Big point)? If not then what is a common relation between all cdf and their actual futures contract?