General - page 879

what kind of code can close all open orders automatically when synchronization is done? Is the following code responsible for closing open orders during synchronization? I need help please. I have been banking my head for the last few days without success. I need to keep my orders open during and...
As you know, the MetaQuotes concept makes only sense with good historical data. The system is focused on expert which can be evaluated when it is not possible to backtest them. I have bad data from my broker, i called the support for this and thy answered: "Please note the historical data is...
Has anyone come across a Expert Advisor that is based on a Harmonic Butterfly? After looking for some time. In both images a take profit at a safe point B or point C proves a good and consistent profit. An expert advisor of this kind that could be tested and used would be beneficial to everyone.
How do i download mt4 and not Mt5 from the site. 
Hello all, I am new to currency trading but there I have a goal of consistently making $100 each day(on an average) for the next 360 days. If anyone can help about which currency pairs I should look at and what kind of strategy is best? Thanks
Hi guys.... I usually don't post too much, but I got serious problems with the last few updates, mainly with the testers. I run some really deep statistical analysis (huge optimizations) both remote and locally, some passes are getting 0.0% and stuck in it...it doesn't go further... That's a issue I...
Hi, I would like to hire a developer for a big project via MT5 (Freelance) platform. A single project has 2 major milestones. I want to release payments to the developer based on those 2 milestones, means 50% on achieving 1st milestone and and rest of the 50% payment on achieving 2nd final milestone...
Hi everyone, Does anyone have any recommended broker that has a good conversion from CAD to USD and uses Skrill possibly? I currently use FXOpen and FXTM but the conversion is quite high, i transfer funds to Skrill then fund my broker using Skrill.  Does anyone else have a better way to convert CAD...
Hello, My friend wants to subscribe to my signals, but when she clicks to copy the signal, it downloads directly MT5. But the signal is for MT4 and she's at the MT4 software. How to do ?
Hi, do you know if people in France can sign up for my signal in Canada? I have a friend who can not find my signal and can not copy it. How to do ?
Dear All, I am trying to access the indicator value from remote system (indicator placed in remote system and accessing the value using icustom function) Pls. help me how to use the indicator from remote system in icustom function.
I’m currently writing “open source” code for another user on the forum to generate Renko charts using MT5’s “Custom Symbols”, so I decided to document the procedure and to submit it as an Article to be published here as soon as I have completed writing it. The article will describe how to generate...
Good afternoon, gentlemen
I need a Channel indicator that can be used in an EA. With the following criteria Adjustable Periods. Upper, Lower, and Mid Buffers: for each channel Automatically updates in the EA over specified number of periods channel need to be calculated as follows. . . channel 1 Start point = Highest, LOW...
the market 36 just can not eliminate no matter how many times I open market.  and how to eliminate 99 in news quickly, I don't want to read all of them one by one.  
  copy  (7)
Provider Acc: 1.300$, my Acc Mt4 only 1000$. dose matter with copying ??/ Thank you!
Are there any issues to know about regards running MQL5 created scripts in metatrader 4? is it possible?  (in light of the new updates to mql4)...
A Senior Trader told me that when we trade , we trade really against the broker. Which makes sense really why one hardly ever hears about people making money on forex. I mean looking at even the best traders  here, this could hardly be called a an easy living career with very few traders making more...
  Is there a universal system?  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi all! This question arises: are there any universal trading systems that can show a good positive trend on a long history? Well, it is clear that: 1) A good, strong, almost undeflected trend kills any rebounding, counter-trend system. 2) A flat in any of its manifestations, nullifies a trending
  BUILDING AN EA  (3)
Good day to everyone. I want to make an EA based on ADX. I want to ask if how to code using ADX indicator? thank you. I mean what are the necessary parameters ? it's like if the ADX 14 is above level 25, it will execute position based on another trend following indicator. Thank you and God Bless you
I was wondering, can we rely on SymbolInfoString(SYMBOL_CURRENCY_BASE) to tell what denomination MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) is in? I ask this because I don't know how else to get the denomination of a CFD's tick value, apart just asking the broker. 
  Protection  (1)
Hello all, Is there a documentation? Any form/agreement which would protect Signal Providers ? Thanks
Hi, I am trying to create a function that closes a specific amount of lots. It should loop through all orders, close by oldest order first and do partial closure if there is a order thats bigger than the specified amount to close. I am having a hard time doing this, anyone that can help?
  Help  (5)
Hi. I need to buy a robot
  Order Comment  (1)
Hi, after opening an order (instant execution) can I add or modify  comment ? Thanks
When you tell me that indicators are worthless while i read that Gerald Apple is represented as "professional money manager"  Capable of acquiring such position will definitely negate any hesitation towards using a technical indicator tool that reflects his success  What do both MAs mean and...
  Purchase EA  (5)
I have asked this question a number of times but I think the responder only read the subject line, and then gave me a general answer that was quite wrong.  I hope today you are able to answer me correctly.  QUESTION: Am I able to purchase the same EA: "MAPSARSizeOptimized" that is default mounted to...
  Free Demo  (3)
Hi! If a free demo version works in the strategy, does it automatically means that it will work in a Live Account.
I have numerous e-mail accounts, my spams folders contain over 500 emails currently predominately  relating to crypto currencies. That's with 30 day automatic deletions. How does one stop the harrassment, Like must I email Putin or Trump? Are you a millionaire yet? if not! Why Not? Am I whining...