General - page 878

Hello, How do I modify the Moving Average if (rt[ 0 ].open<ma[ 0 ] && rt[ 0 ].close>ma[ 0 ]) signal= ORDER_TYPE_BUY ; // buy conditions to signal IntraBar instead of on close? Thank you
I wonder why MT5 offers less information about the details of a trade in history than its predecessor? I was experimenting with a signal in MT5 and I was surprised to see that the TP and SL levels of a trade are not visible to a subscriber or anyone to see.
  the drawing way  (1)
Is it possible with MQL4 to draw lines at certain price points and such?? If so would it be possible to get the code for something like that
Hey there,  I'm just switching from Myfxbook so I'm kind of at loss here. I used to be able to easily pick the multiplying factor when copying a trader (say 3x or 5x). How is this done if I'm trying to follow someone's signal here? I can only pick how much to allocate to the signal in the window...
Hi, It is possible to modify SL/TP/Volume of a position by double clicking on it in the 'trade' window. But how can I modify comment of a position without changing any other field?
  Analogue to iBarShift  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I missed the functionality similar to iBarShift for MT4. Can you tell me how to do it? And as far as I understand you should use CopyTime instead of Time[10]
hello, maybe somebody knows, where (and how) to get extended historical and actual price data for mql4/mql5 - base metals, indices, etfs?? thanks in advance for your help. wbr, Andis
Hi, I am looking to add a few extra lines to the RSI with different colors (70, 80, 90 and 50 Green) and (20, 30, 40 and 55 Red). Any help would really be appreciated.
I have searched alot to find a way  for MetaTrader 5 to load more historical data by default without having to scroll to the left manually but i didn't find any solution. Is there any indicator, script or EA that loads more historical bars automatically? 
MSFT, IBM, BTCUSD, AIG and other non-forex symbols don't update market data. Stuck at "Waiting For Update" message.
Hi, I'd like to prevent a signal from opening new positions once a certain draw down or margin level has been reached. However, the signal should be able to close positions which can't be done if the signal is disabled completely. Unfortunately all these settings seem not to be suitable for that...
Hi, just updated to new build 1816, and now, when backtesting, the Cloud network is connected but not using the agents or doing anything. I have clicked on "Enable" when right-clicking, sign-out/sign-in. Has it happened to anyone else?
Can someone show me how to add a password requirement to my indicators? These are not ea's. They are just indicators but I would like to add a password check to them. Thank you
what is the name of this indicator?
Hello!  My question is simple. I need help coding a script that places a pending prder that is exactly the same as the last order closed by SL or TP. It should be placed at the same place with the same SL and TP as the last order and right after the last order is closed.  Example: I place a buy...
I cannot receive notifications neither request new ID on my android phone After a couple of months not using it, ... my notifications from terminal dont get to my mobile any more. But It was working last year. ... I tried to request a new ID  and  I get the message "Inscription...
  Script  (2)
Hi, Is there any way to load an EA from a script ? For indicatore I can use the  ChartIndicatorAdd function but for EA... Thanks ! Erwann.
Hello I need a notification once a day, in a specific time. Just the account ballance in the end of the day. I'm newbie in MQL5. Thanks
Hi All How do i get a bounce and breakout EA?
#property indicator_chart_window  #property indicator_buffers 1  #property indicator_plots   1  //--- indicator buffers  double         MABuffer[];  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+  //| Custom indicator initialization function                         |...
Hi All Is there can anyone that can program an EA strategy that can sell the previous high and buy the previous low? Kgontse
Hello, Can you give me an idea how to write a function which closes a transaction and open opposite one if TP hadn't been taken for 2 bars period or help me with writing something like this. Thank you in advance for any kind of help :) Jakub 
Hi guys, last explanation for an update I can find in he forum is for 1755. In the meantime my MT5 updated to 1795 and suddenly my experts don't work as expected anymore. They don't crash or whatever, but the simulation results are way different than before. So please, I urgently need to know what
  swap charge  (10)
i have paid to much swap
Dear MQL5 Market Sellers, Now you have one more opportunity to draw attention to your products in MQL5 Market and increase profits. For this purpose, we have prepared widgets similar to the Trading Signals widgets. Feel free to use them in social networks, third party forums or add them to your...
Hi, I had a PC with cloud agent installed and worked for 2 months, then it stopped getting jobs and or connecting to the cloud. How can I get help about this? Thanks Oliver
I'm apologise for I writing on forum but i don't know where So, The resoruces for copy signals are taking from MQL5 or My broker account? because i don't know will I sent my money to MQL5 account or not, because i copy free signals. I'm sorry everyone for my grammar, english isn't my nationality...
  My own VPS  (5)
Hello, i have a few question: So, i have a my own VPSserwer, and i want a taken signals online by my VPS,i don't want pay for VPS from MQL5. Is it Posibility to take signals on Metatrader from my own VPS. If yes, How i configurate (Linux) 
Dear all, I have subscribed a trader in copy trading system. Now I see when that trader opens a trade whether his lot is Normal or Mini (He doesn't trade with Micro Lot), my trade in MT4 opens in Micro Lot. I have searched but I have not found the settings that will open my trade in mini Lot with...
So I logged in here using a google account and purchased an indicator WHen I go to download onto my terminal, it asks for my mql5 password. I don't know what that is because I logged in from a google account!! I've followed the 'forgotten password' protocol, it says it sent a recovery link to my...