General - page 870

Hi, I am just curious in regards to copying a signal, I have not read any article pertaining to how many possible signal that one trading account can copy? Thank you in advance....
Hi all ! I am facing the following problem I have an indicator or Expert Advisor. There are two functions in it - Init() and DeInit() What is the sequence of execution of these functions when I change TF (timeframe)? I understand that when I start or attach the indicator , the Init() should work
Comments that do not relate to the "MT4 Indicator results to EA", have been moved into this topic.
  Crypto data  (1)
Hi I'm new to mt5.  Im trying to use a set of indicators for crypto trading but I can't seem to find charts for all the crypto coins.  Where and how do I go about getting crypto charts? Mt5 seems to have a hand full of coin with charts but I trade many others that although mainstream I cannot seem...
Hello everyone, I'm new coder. I need your help. In the screen, I just drop MA from Navigator bar to the indicator window then setup the MA ( Period, MA method, Style, width) but it's the normally way. So now I'm trying to find out the code to put Moving Average line  to the indicator windows.......
No nice IRC either? I just can't believe. Can't post on Forex Factory because of some priviledge hurdle, I asked support even and still can't find out even how to get that sorted out. So I'm stuck with jus these forums is a little limiting, I have like 10 Linux forums for everything, XDA Forums and...
Hi All, I have exported my Metatrader statement into HTM and wanted to know if there is any software out there which would take in my Metatrader statement and how every single trade I made on a chart? ie showing me where i entered, where i exited etc? Thanks
Hi, I have a MT4 indicator which when conditions for buy or sell are met, it prints on the chart Stop (1.35319), T1 (1.33441), and T2 (1.30412) for example. The words Stop, T1, and T2 are fixed.  The values for each are in paranthesis. The indicator also alerts when it is time to buy or sell. But, I...
Hi every body I want to freely call ArraySetAsSeries on internal data array of classes such as CiClose,CiHigh,..(all derived from CPriceSeries) to enable/disable timeseries behaviour of them. How can do that? Thank for any guide or solution.
I do not get this: [1] If a position is the result of many orders taking places, each with a specific SL and TP, then what determines the POSITION_SL? [2] when we say Order, do we mean pending orders? In other words, are order properties still meaningful or accessible after inking their deals? [3]...
I use Linux OpenSuse For some time now it is no longer possible to install MetaTrader 5 To solve the problem I have done an installation on an old machine (32 bits) and then I copy the folders to the new machine This worked until yesterday, but today it does not work anymore and I can not even...
Hey all, while reading the forum i found code where i can't understand the operation. set |= state;set &=~ state; ( full src code: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/222650 ) What is "|=" and "&=~" doing ? Thx && Regards
Hi all, I want to identify a placed trade if it exists, before making another one. I use following code snippet to trade. trade.Buy(0.01,NULL,Ask,0,(Ask+100 * _Point),NULL); can someone advice me please. Thank you.
Hey MQL-Dev Team, i fell in love with this CArrays. There are really handy and saves a lot of code. I miss a functionality, i can assign and insert array but i can't dump the contents into a given array. I was reading through the documention but could not find a hint. For now i have to go over a...
How to know how many bars overall the SMA 200 was above the price from our current bar? Very simple but yet so complicated.., i just want to know the way to know how many bars in total the SMA 200 was above the price from the current open bar... please help, thank you for your time!..
It's coming back to me. I took an order, not from here, from another forum. The customer started complaining to me about how all the programmers were so uncommitted that they disappeared and got away with it. I could hardly get him to write the TOR, he kept trying to explain it in words. I decided
I cant proceed with my processes can anybody help me, I cant actually find my server on the list that is provided for me to choose?
On june18 th 2018 , built 1861was installed. Now I can not open my "data folder" when I press the button éthis application does not work on this computer" message appears. Is there anybody with the same problem?
Hi, I'm new to programming, I have some questions, one is that I can't understand what does different returns mean, for example return(0) , return(NULL), return(INIT_SUCCEEDED) my second question is that how can I go from a function to another one, for example function a () { if (condition  = true)...
Hello I was using build 1860 with no problem at all. All my EA run OK for BOVESPA - IBOV and WIN, for instance. Then now, it upgraded to build 1861 and started getting error 4756 when using the toolbox. The error message shown is: ==> failed exchange buy 1.00 WINQ18 at 77083 sl: 76783 tp: 77133 [
Hi, Does anyone know of a way to pull indicator values by date/time and timeframe into a CVS or excel file for analysis purposes? Particular indicators of interest: RSI, DeMarker, ADX, maybe others Pairs: EURGBP, NZDUSD, AUDNZD Timeframes: M30, H1, H4, D1 Date range: 2007 to present Help or...
  probem with mlq  (1)
placed an order on freelance received at least 8 applications but when I tried to reply I received an mlq error message all applications disappeared and I have no way of finding them all messages for help to mlq failed to elicit any help
Hello, How to edit price for a posted project Kindly help. Any link
I've given review to a signal provider . When I'm logged in I see edit/delete links on my review. I tried clicking both but neither of them works, they just give me a 404
Hi. Please somebody help me.  I need to know the distance in bars, from the actual bar [0], to a obj_vline, that exist in this chart window I am using this code: if( ObjectFind( "lineNum_of_Bars_4_LL_and_HH") == -1 )   // is there lineNum_of_Bars_4_LL_and_HH ?{                             // if not...
Dear All,   I wouldlike to monitor and tarde all major and cross pairs in single EA. Is itpossible to do backtesting in such case  (for exp, if EURUSD is bearish, iwould like to short EURGBP by also taking into account some EURUSD and EURGBPindicator values)?  Isthere a code sample for accessing all...
  LEVERAGE  (4)
Hello, I need a basic script for see my account leverage.
I created a dll called spintaxx.dll in C# using Visual Studio 2017, my project there was compiled correctly  using RGiesecke.DllExport to access externally. The problem is when I create my EA and try to call the function it doesn't work, say that the function cannot be find. Error in ExpertAdvisor...
I am new to MT4 . I have looked all over and there is no instructions on the how to do a demo test. Does anyone know if there are step by step instructions.  Very frustrated!
MT5 templates have the following settings: one_click=0 one_click_btn=1 With the settings of 0 and 1 as I have above, it will show the buttons of the Trade Panel, but with the panel hidden. Programmatically, I can do one_click as: ChartSetInteger(chart_ID,CHART_SHOW_ONE_CLICK,0,true);- or...