General - page 871

Refund Signals  (1)
Hello, I looked in the regulations for signals, and I can not find the answer to my question. When a supplier closes his signal even before the end of our subscription, we find the total money paid out? thank you
Have very bad experience being just joined the MQL community.  I have purchased two indicators only to find that i cannot use and download as my MT4 is MacBook based terminal. I have extremely help from one of the developers of the indicator trying to help me a lot in order to install indicator on...
Hi everyone, Is there an EA losing 9 orders out of 10, but stills profitable on a monthly basis ? I'm sure Vladimir Karputov has an accurate idea about this.  Any answers are welcome, so let's discuss ! Cheers
please send me a code or EA that closes all pending orders after closing the active orders, this would help me a lot
Hi everyone, We look some EA in MQL5 markets for MT4/MT5 this product <product link removed> when I backtest its very good. Seller dont want rent first. So I'm afraid will buy this EA. Please give me suggestion your all experience about use / buy EA. Thanks
Can anyone please tell me what the "lots" function on Expert Advisers-Properties-Inputs means. Is it... 1. The minimum lots that the EA will open (but may open more depending on the size of the account)? 2. The fixed lots size that will always open until it the lots size is changed? thanks Neil
I'm moving to an offshore broker, Nothing changes, I don't need high leverage
  Developer Name  (1)
I have posted a project. Developer's have applied. I cant see their real names or their profile. This was not so before. Pls guide.
  Forex activities  (2)
Hi! I noticed that there are time period in which Forex pairs most active than others. Why is that so? For eg. When (GMT) is EUR/USD very active?
I would like to know whether any website can help us compare spread between different brokers during Asian session . I would like to compare Tickmill and ICmarkets spread for EURUSD during Asian Sessions. Thank you in advance
  Newbie  (6)
Hi everyone. I just joined and I don't know where to start for trading. I have created an account and deposited money into it. How then do I start trading? Please assist. Regards
How to insert a timeframes icon in MT4 or MT5? i can't find the solution, anybody know this? Please HELP me, Thank you.
  Tech support  (4)
Just join MQL5 and would appreciate if I would get pointed toward tech support as I have a problem with installation of purchased indicators
Hi, could you please help me understand the problem? I'm trying to get the values of MACD main and signal lines, and RSI line of a last closed candle and a candle before it. I managed to get the right values for MACD lines, but not for RSI... rsiHandle = iRSI(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, inpRsiPeriod,...
[Deleted]
I'm using customized sound waves (PlaySound()) in my Algo &  don't want to provide a separate .wav/mp3 audio file for  voice/sound-alerts. How can I make the script generate the audio file , on its own? Is it possible to encode the .wav file & keep the bytes in the mql , somehow?   silly question .....
  Timer  (10)
Hello, I searched for CodeBase and articles. Without success. I would like a simple code. Run from - to. Thanks
[Deleted]
Don't know what am i doing wrong : Handle & everything else is all okay, still its saying : "indicator data absent"/"indicator not ready" etc.  I assume. ResetLastError();     double haOpen[],haClose[];   int hndl= iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Examples\\Heiken_Ashi");...
Hello I noticed that in the document references mql5 translated into French that pages 109 and 110 are written in English. thank you to correct and thank you again to the team of mt5 to cross it
Forums d'échange et d'entraide entre ceux qui parle français.
Does any body knows how to fix the MT4 terminal for MAC that does not shows the MARKET TAB?
Price account contest #5 with real prizes! Start: 01.11.2017 - Finish: 01.12.2017 Registration until: 12.11.2017 The main conditions for participation in the competition: 1. open a cent account with any brokerage company of your choice. 2. Initial deposit: 1000($10). Maximum leverage 1:500 3
Ok, so I want to set up my computer to get paid for use my computers power. Yes, I read the intstructions, but I still have two concerns.  1, Under "services" on my Metatester program, it says  "disconnected" under Cloud.  2. Under MQL5 Cloud Network, where it says to put in a valid Account, do I...
I'm starting at mt4 because the indicators are and I found it free for mt4, on mt5 I barely find it. Would you like to know how far mt4 support goes?
I was wondering whether functions written in MQL are synchronous like in Javascript and if so how can you change this?
  MT4 BOT Needed  (1)
Hi everyone I'm looking for a simple automated tool/code/script or BOT that can be used to setup trades with fixed EP/SL/TP on multiple pairs at an exact time on MT4 platform.  Would anyone know of such a tool being available or has knowledge of programming to help create this for a reasonable fee?...
The best indicator/ method for top and bottoms? Hello I want to ask what in your opinion is the bes indi/method to find Top and bottoms. I open 15m chart EUR/USD and i see 4 or 5 Tops and bottoms every day. Why this turn points work? Another not? Yes i think you can say "if it is posiblive i can be...
  platform locked  (6)
good morning I ask for help to the community .... after inserting an old template the platform is blocked .... after the start hangs immediately I would like some advice to remedy the problem for example how do I know where to delete the last open graph or how to know which is the guilty indicator...
Thinking about setting up an acc on kraken and looking for feedback from the community anyone trading on kraken? or what exchange do you use for crypo.  I hear that 5X leverage is the most you cant get for US traders anyone know of an exchange that offers higher leverage to US traders?  Want to get...
I created an EA, with no symbol restriction at all, it works well in backtest on any pair but in demo account when i have it on EURUSD and other pairs, only EURUSD works correctly it is a grid system that opens buy and sell trades at the same time when on other pairs it starts well but as sequence...
re-synchronization problem. i need more help . here is what i think. After RE-synchronization the open orders on the vps get automatically closed because  Global Variables and orderhistory is used for closing conditions. for my ea to run correctly the global variables and the history orders should...