Selection criteria in the Marketplace

Downloaded the demo EA , shows more than 90% successful trades in the tester. What could be the catch

Sprut112:
Downloaded the demo EA , shows more than 90% successful trades in the tester. What may be the catch?
Have you tested on real ticks?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Tested on real ticks?
Yes, scalper.

tp<sl

Sprut112:
Downloaded the demo EA , shows more than 90% successful trades in the tester. What could be the catch?

I will make you an EA, which shows 100% of successful trades in the tester. There is no catch. It is not difficult to use the tester on history.

Ivan Butko:
tp<sl
SL no

Ivan Butko:
tp<sl

No, SL is not set at all, and TP is also trailed downwards. And voila - 100% successful trades for several years on the history.

P.S. Ha! I guessed about SL...

Sprut112:
No SL

No SL and only 90% successful ? Loonies wrote... When there is no SL - there should be 100% success rate in the tester.

Georgiy Merts:

No SL and only 90% successful ? Loonies wrote... When there is no SL - there should be 100% success rate in the tester.

Got it

Sprut112:
Yes, a scalper.
Tested in what way? Optimized on one interval, and then tested with some parameters on another interval? And 90% of profitable deals?

Georgiy Merts:

No, the SL is not set at all, and the TP is also trailed downwards. And voila - 100% successful trades for several years on the history.

P.S. Ha! I guessed about SL...
No, the lots are the same, multicast
Reason: