General - page 1389

Hello, CSymbolInfo::SessionAW() always returns 0. Same for SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SESSION_AW)
There is a function ChartGetInteger(...) Where is the function  ChartSetInteger(...) ?   I want to set the X-range of chart in MQL prigram, is it  possiblr?
Hi all! Is there any way to change the value of the input parameters from within the code of EA/indicator, so that when the EA/indicator is reloaded, the updated values are used
I make a deposit of 201 Credits But can't use it because still @ 2 credit on my MT5
Hi guys, What is the most profitable to trade Stock market or Forex market? How does Forex market differ to stock market?
Timing and patience is very important in dealing to Forex esp. in taking and closing position. Accuracy is not as important in reading chart because even you analyzed the chart efficiently still you lose your money when the market will move against to your direction
Working to FOrex it is important to discipline yourself, one way to discipline yourselves is to control emotion, never let emotion dictate your decision making. Dedication in work is also important, if you work very hard in Forex then you are happy what you are working for and it always lead to a
It is important to analyze the market movement efficiently before taking and closing position to attain our goal we had set from ourselves. No such genius person can predict its movement, timing and patience is the best way to make a clear decision
George Soros made almost $1 billion since November from bets that the yen would tumble, according to a person close to the billionaire’s $24 billion family office. The Japanese wager helped the firm return about 10 percent last year and 5 percent so far this year, said the person, who asked not to...
Many people became rightfully upset about bailouts given to big banks during the mortgage crisis. But it turns out that they are still going on, if more quietly, through the back door. The existence of one such secret deal, struck in July between the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Bank of...
Barron's goes there. (Economics editor Gene Epstein is not President Obama's biggest fan.) Here's the lede from the latest cover story: In his State of the Union speech last Tuesday, President Obama concluded that "the State of our Union is stronger." The big question is: stronger than what?Federal...
QUOTES AT END OF SUMMIT CANADIAN FINANCE MINISTER JIM FLAHERTY "The mood quite clearly early on was that we needed desperately to avoid protectionist measures and that the G20 stands firmly against protectionism and against manipulation of exchange rates. So that mood permeated quite quickly." On...
Total gold demand in dollar terms increased in 2012, but declined in tonnage. This is according to the World Gold Council. The world's central banks were among the biggest customers, buying 534.6 metric tons of gold last year. And the buying has continued into this year. The World Gold Council...
Dear friends. My aim is to provide forex interday trading signlas for mim 200 pips per day. From tommorrow onwards i am going to provide signals for some of major currency pairs. I request all my friends to post your frank feed backs. Thanks.
  How to detect sideways markets  (23   1 2 3)
Hello, Does anyone know a good way to detect a sideways market? Specifically in the screenshot below I want to weed out the trades that occur in the red box and keep the ones in the blue boxes.
The world is changing, and nowhere is that better illustrated than in a good series of charts. Luckily, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week that amply illustrate the changes underway. The best charts this week touch on everything from plunging beer consumption to the longest-lasting...
GBPUSD: With GBP selling off to reverse its previous week gains and close lower at the end of the week, further bearishness is likely in the new week. This development leaves it targeting its support located at the 1.5450 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5400 level and then the 1...
The Group of 20 nations declared on Saturday there would be no 'currency war' and deferred plans to set new debt-cutting targets in an indication of concern about the fragile state of the world economy. Japan's expansive policies, which have driven down the yen, escaped criticism in a statement...
[Deleted]
  Custom button  (1)
how can i add my favourite indicator as a button the toolbar?
Consumer sentiment improved in February, buoyed by signs of increased hiring, though worries heightened about a decline in future income, a survey released on Friday showed. The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan's preliminary reading on the overall index of consumer sentiment rose to 76.3...
Most of the people think that forex is very dangerous, and they were not wrong. Forex would be very dangerous for people who want to get rich quick. but not for those who take care you should bear in mind, that you can get rich quick, and you can also suddenly ..... poor, do not carry hard,...
  Starting forex trading  (19   1 2)
Can any body tell me at least how much amount should be there in an account to start the forex trading . and what is the next process after making some sort of bonuses in demo test
G20 officials struggled to find a common form of words on currency manipulation ahead of a summit on Friday at which divisions within the group over growth versus austerity looked set to flare back into life. The head of the European Central Bank criticized wrangling over currencies ahead of the...
It is not good to blamed the broker for losing your money in dealing to Forex because you are the one who trade and made decision.
You can maximize your profit if you are a swing trader but it depends to the currency you trade. Market is unpredictable so it is important to check and examine the currencies and economic condition of a certyou want to trade
It is important to know the common emotions in dealing to Forex esp. for the newbie in order them to know how to control. This emotions are as follows: 1.Agressive in trading currencies. 2. Greedy (trading even it is unnecessary) 3. Losing patience (Cannot wait for the right time to trade esp. when
I need to create a two dimensional array dynamically, that is to say I do not know in advance what size the array needs to be. Therefore I would want to create an array like this (below) where iSizeA & iSizeB are intergers with the required sizes. double dInputData[iSizeA][iSizeB];...
Hello, is there a method to prevent a chart from updating chartobjects until call of ChartRedraw ? Thank you
  MetaEditor Bug!  (2)
Hi, I don't know where to report bugs if found in mt5/mq5. Anyway, I want to report this bug in metaedtidor 5: When I open new window for the same code and scroll up/down one window the other window scroll to. So the same view (or block of code) is in front in me :| I opened a new window to...
how to get the signals in mt4 platform from the signals available for mt4 Any real help on how to setup the lot size etc will be helpful