General - page 821

My ea was working perfectly until the 2nd of November(working for almost a year without an issue). Since then randomly I'm getting Array Out of Range.  So I have changed the code to this: MqlRates PriceInformation[];      int Data = CopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),0,10,PriceInformation);   if(Data<=0)...
Every so often (more than once week) all my MT4 settings get deleted and I have to start from scratch. Its pc related, as it happens with different brokers. Is there a way to do a backup so I can reload everything? I have Win10 os.
Hi everybody, Is it possible to create/design a virtual server that only provides historical data for my custom symbols but not any real trades? Thanks.
  Programmers  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello all! Once again I find myself with a seemingly reliable contractor, but, once again, the next contractor is out of touch and misses all conceivable deadlines. Previously, when there was a rating of top programmers, it was easy to find a normal artist, but now everything has become much harder
Hello, does anyone have a problem with vizualsation on MT5 Backtest? and there is no difference, if the vizualisation in on or not. let me explain,  i've tested an simple function for inside Bars bool InsideBarShort(const string sym,const ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf,const int shift)  {   bool...
On this example below Line 1 receives a signal to sell and checks for any open short positions Line 2 defines the Vol, Price, SL, TP if (signal =="sell" && PositionsTotal()<1) trade.Sell(1.0,NULL,Bid,0,(Bid-200 * _Point),NULL); My question is : Can I pass as Argument here that TP is a condition not
Goodevening! Please tell me the name of this theoretical part by analogy with theexisting procedure. Part of the procedure "Theoretical part of theprocedure functions on elevation": Given: nand n+1 candles are positive. With thedata should be: 1-way withchanging candles:    -The algorithm changes...
Should your trading platform remain open all the time if you copy a signal provider?
Hello, need to delete this icons because can't see the candles of 1wk or 1day well. Anybody know how to delete this icons?
2018.11.11 09:45:15.371 cannot open file 'C:\Hosting\instances\2D4F1CB2C4D6375C5D5CE8E0BE7B85DC\MQL4\Experts\FX_EA.ex4' [2]
OL      2       18:37:37.026    Core 1  2010.09.16 09:22:40   Access violation at 0x000000013F6AC5F4 write to 0x0000000008D9C852IS      2       18:37:37.026    Core 1  2010.09.16 09:22:40                 000000013F6AC390 48896C2418        mov        [rsp+0x18], rbpMP      2       18:37:37...
Hello comunity I began to study all of this nonsense about 3 years ago...Used to be an online poker player before all that came down... I deposited $100 in my forex account... lost it.... deposited another $100.... lost it slower... I had some algorithm writting background... learned mql4...made a...
  MT5 Strategy Tester  (14   1 2)
Comments that do not relate to the "Why different result on strategy tester?", have been moved into this topic.
In EA Is there any possibility to get min and max candle value given range of last x number of candles. Using heikin ashi indicator. or   How to get value of last x candle in EA using heikin ashi. Thank you.
On the signals tab in MT4, one can specify the equity level to close all trades as part of money management by using the option "Stop if equity level is less than   --------".  The MT4 user guide states:  Stop if equity is less than [B] — this parameter allows you to limit losses when using trading...
I accidentally put too much money into my account to pay a programmer for an EA they made me recently in the MQL5 Freelance section. The job is finished and the programmer has been paid in full, but I now cannot see how I withdraw the excess amount of $120.60 I have in my account. Anyone know how...
Can I invest for relatives and friends in Italy? I heard that CONSOB (italian institution that supervises financial markets) forbids investments for third parties, but I'm not sure that doing it just for relatives and friends would be against law...
SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME
Is there a way to have different take profits for multiple positions in the same pair?
I have seen some kvm plans on internet , does it compatible  with mt4 and ea 
Hello! Im pretty new to coding actually learning about it this year at my university. Ive created an indicator that produces signals based on overbought levels of stochastic and bollinger and detects if there are divergence points at those levels. it works fairly well and i use it mainly to aid in...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to know if two signal providers can work in the same LAN (single public IP), but with different MQL5 accounts and different computers
Hello, today I had a problem with my MT4 platform It's closed by itself, and when I open it again, it closes immediately. I had the same concern on all my MT4 platforms, on several different VPS. I decided to reinstall everything, but I have always the same problem The problem is when I...
I wanted to ask few questions and when I wrote to help desk they only deal with payment issues..so how the ...I'm going to ask them for support on ither matters...
Hi all,  I am reaching out to determine if anyone knows the expiry date of MT4?  My broker today uploaded videos on how to successfully download and install MT5, as I am very new to trading (4 months), experience in previous, unrelated fields suggests to me that they are preparing to discontinue MT4...
I want zigzag draw line on at least 20 pips length. Currently my setting is 20 Dept, 20 Deviation, 3 backstep. But it show 14.7 pips, 12.8 pips length as picture above. Any idea how to make zigzag show only 20pips and above length? Or any custom indicator can do that?
Hi, I have been advised in my previous tickect to use forum BUT its MQL5 who needs to reslove this issue by adding license so that I can reinstall the indicators and EAs on the same PC I restarted one of my 5 Pcs and I am getting error to select a broker and install every indicator again? I have not...
Hello, Following the purchase of an indicator, I have this message (Finance: Financial operations are limited), why, when the money was withdrawn from my bank account following payment by visa card does this block the purchase of other indicators with my visa card? Thank's you
  Annual Forecast ?  (10)
Hello. What Annual Forecast means and how often it updates ? Thanks
  VPS not found  (29   1 2 3)
Hello, Why I didn't see my VPS on MT4 ??