General - page 809

Hi, I don't know what happened but my rating has decreased ? is it possible? what I have done wrong??
Today I realised that I didn't receive any notifications from my mt4 app on my samsung note 9 when the app is closed. It was when I open the app that all the notifications came up altogether at the same time; obviously I missed the earlier notifications due to the app not able to send notifications...
Good afternoon everyone, how to become a seller / Provider?
Hi Guys, I know from some other posts that I may not get the solution for free. I'm trying to create an EA that will stop trading when it reaches a profit target. I have managed to get it to switch autotrading off but it keeps repeating. I've only just started learning so any guidance is helpful....
do you just create a new demo account or is there a way to add fund to an existing demo account
Hi When you click on copy $30, it does not take you to your mt4, and if I have more than one mt4 and with different broker. How do I choose the signal to load on to the specific mt4, there no option for search box for the signal on mt4 platform.
I'm looking for a copy trader EA for MT5. Can somebody help me?
I can log in to the MQL5 Storage from the Meta Editor (MT4) and I've even uploaded files to it, but when I try to log in to https://storage.mql5.io, it says wrong username and password. I've verified that the username and password are correct because a) I logged in through the Meta Editor today b)...
Hi, How can I copy all the data from the Datawindow of several previous bars in the clipboard?? I place my mouse e.g. on top of the H1 bar from yesterday 09:00 (2018.11.26 09:00:00). Ho do I get the data of this bar (time, OHLC,vol,..,ind1,indi2, ..) in the clipboard? On MT4 I place the my mouse...
Is there a way to withdraw more or is it just $500?
  MT5 Higher Time Frame bug help  (28   1 2 3)
Can someone please help ? I am interested in using the HTF feature that some indicators offer but , I cannot seem to make them work. Everything just shows up blank. I have attached picture for reference. Please let me know , thanks.
Hi all, why on the demo account is not possible to subscribe?  Thanks to help me
  My forex trading Journal  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Today i have opened an account in FBS and deposited $200 in it. I have decided to publish my trading journal with this broker. If there is any problem with this broker, I will let you know. I will also inform you how my trades are going, I hope you will like my trades. Day: 30-03-2011 I have...
Hi I need help, I registered my account to VPS a while ago, and I tried to synchronize my chart and experts. However, it displays an error that it failed to migrate.  On the journal, it also displays that it failed to connect to server: MQL5 New York 4. Please help me on this. Thank you!
  RSI Sensitivity  (5)
Hello everyone, I have modified RSI MQ4 file provided by Metaquotes to calculate and draw RSI rate of change (Let's call it RSI Sensitivity). What I need to calculate follows: RSISen[i] = (RSI[i]-RSI[i-1])/(Close[i]-Close[i-1]) I have done everything according to the book. But I can't get a line (It
Hi, Is it possible to duplicate/copy the trades I am doing via IC Markets Multiterminal? Or is there any other easy way to copy my trades from the same broker? Thanks
  HELP !!!!!  (1)
WHY is it that you cant find certain people on MT5  And why is it that when clicking on someone on here it starts to download the mt5 platform when i already have it on my PC
Hello everyone When I make order at MT5, I can see new arrow mark like attachment photo. But I think this arrow mark disturb my chart, so I want to hide this. I tried to find in option, but i cannot find. Can somebody help me to hide this arrow mark? Thank you very much!
I just got a mql5 VPN that lost his connection without a reason, than it showed on journal connection is working but didn't close the trade of the signal copied and neither open new positions, how I could ask for a refund for the pips lost both on the closed positions and also on the opened? Thanks,...
Hi Guys, Need your help please. I renamed the folder where my MT4 is saved. When I opened the MT4, it seems it went back to its default settings and have to log-in again. But when logged-in, my subscribed signal is not anymore showing. What should I do. Thanks a lot.
  Spread Betting  (3)
Hi, I currently have a tax free spread betting account with IG UK with leverage of 30:1. UK and Europe seem to allow only leverage of up to 30:1, not more. Does any other country have spread betting accounts apart from UK? the other ones I've seen are mostly CFD trading with high leverage and not...
Dear How can I change a Long Array[] to a Double Array[]?  Thanks Victor
[Deleted]
I am a signal provider and developer , I have been monitoring the Signal Providers market for quite a while to be able to present an attractive product when I launch my own signal which I did a month ago .I have noticed from my 1 year monitoring to the Signal providers/Subscribers behavior the...
Howdy trader! Are you profitable? How much did you lose before turning profitable? What form of trading do you employ. How much profit percent do you make per month. Lets share to help the ones new to trading...  - blaze
[Deleted]
This piece of code I believe was working correctly until market closed for the weekend. //server-time distance from GMT double srv_distance_from_gmt() { return MathRound ( ( double )( TimeCurrent ()- TimeGMT ()) / 60 ); } //result is distance from GMT & minutes //US session is 12-20GMT bool
What data does a broker receive from liquidity provider? Is only tick data? or complete data contains: tick data, all OHLC candle for all time frame?
  Pending Orders  (2)
My Signal Provider has Pending Orders and I do not see these Pending Orders. Is it normal to not see these Pending Orders ?  Will only Orders be copied to the Subscriber after the Pendings are hit on the side of the Signal Provider ? Where on mql5 is there info about this ?
If you have a holy grail at your hand suited for manual trade, would you digitize (code) it? I'm really curious about what experienced network engineers and/or Metatrader professionals would say about this foolish-looking question
Hello! Is there any possibility to use MT4 to trade on Interactive Broker? Thanks.
Hello, there, I want to insert the Moving Average into the tick oscillator by code, but I don't know how to do that. I searched the internet, but nothing helped me. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Yours sincerely