General - page 814

Hi, I want to optimize various MAs. only the iMA() 'knows' different methods (sma, ema, smma, lwma) the others (iDEMA, iTEMA, iAMA) don't. So any setup with MaMethod != iMA that varies sma, ema, smma, lwma are meaningless like: enum €ChooseMA {  //    €iMA,     // norm MA: maPer, maPrc   €iDEMA,...
Hi, I am wandering how you traders manage MA fake cross as a signal for the trade. I have a fast MA crossing the slow MA but sometimes it just crosses and gives the trade signal but then soon after the price reverses and the MAs detaches. How to avoid this kind of fake signals. Thank you
Hello dear Mql-programmers, I got a problem in the following code. It should return a signal (long/short) if the smaller MA just got over the bigger MA and this signal should  been kept until the price moves above the smaller MA to send the Order. My Porblem is that this only works for the first...
Is it possible to install a free indicator from the Market in MT5 on an android device (galaxy s7) and if so how?  Please and thankyou
I new trader and i want to know if i want to take position for a long time then how to execute order. 
Hello Traders, So this is my first post on MQL5 and i have been trading for many of years. I am trying to put together a good profitable EA. I have been on the hunt to find a indicator that can confirm My Supertrend indicator and avoid a slow sideways market. In the picture attached i have circled...
Hello, I want to know if i subscribe to signal that the broker is FBS and the provider trade one "DAX30-z18", is the trades will be copy on my trading account with Admiral Market broker ? Because on Admiral Market, it is Dax30 index, not same name than provider's broker... Regards.
Had to switch brokers as my old one didnt supply 1:500 leverage but my new account cant see the signal for some reason. There is a "Move subscription" option in settings, which brings up a dialog, but clicking the Move button does nothing. Anybody know how to switch acounts for signals?
Hello, Who can I ask to about recalculating 1 month (one year old, your stats says -100% and this messes all the stats and rank) - where MetaQuotes automated algo fails ? My system now is not recognized as sustainable (because of the wrong -100% performance of 1 month, 1 year ago), if we check that
Hi, im looking to see if there is a way or if anyone knows how to configure a way that allows you to instantly set a TP and SL by pip amount every time you create a buy/sell stop order on MetaTrader 4. It would work wonderfully for me if this was possible since im looking to create a high volume of...
I am trying to make sense of the draw down calculation. The optimisation screen shows 3 passes, 1 for each symbol seperate and 1 trading both symbols.  Now, both EURUSD and ALL pair pass trigger stop out. Yet, the ALL pass shows in the optimisation screen a  draw down of 58%. How is this possible?...
Hi wondering if anyone could help me with my EA.  Everything works fine on backtest but live it doesn't seem to open trades. It works live on a other pairs but for some reason nzdusd does not work. when i backtest the times it was running it opens trades on the backtest but not live? any help would...
when I am going to do a back testing for an ea on a currency pair , I do a downloading for the history data , if I tried to do some other back testing later , I will find no historical data ,  I need to know what's going on why I should download history frequently and how to solve this problem ?
Total newbie question: When you open a buy order, you close it in part or whole when you sell (you can't sell more than you own). (please correct me if I am wrong here).  If your quote currency is USD, doesn't the profit/loss get reconciled to your account when you open a sell order? Or is it stored...
Dear, I wrote below code both MQL4 and MQL5, MT4 working well but MT5 can't download data, It say "TLS - invalid token Error".    string cookie = NULL,headers;    char post[],result[];    string _url = "http://time.is/UTC";    ResetLastError();    int timeout = 60000;    int res = -1;   res =...
I cannot configure receiving notifications about orders for freelance placed in Russian and English at the same time. It is possible to configure the receipt only in one language in which the settings were saved. How to set up receiving notifications about orders in freelance posted in Russian and...
i am unable to sent messages to other users, kindly assist
I am looking for an EA out there that if the account has a drawback of XXX dollars or XX% it closes all open positions and disables auto trading. Is there such an EA?
Hello; What should I write to open the process when any trend price only passes for the first time. For example, the sales trend took place, but the price below the selling trend, ie, the first-time sales from the top of the sales trend below the selling trend, and then the bottom price new or...
I use textastic and now there is a new edito for ipad which supports mql5.. http://buffereditor.com/features/ great software, I recommend both... Does anyone use another?
Hello! This is the beginning of the code: //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                                         undock.mq5...
Is there a script for MT5 that can undock charts so that they can be viewed on separate monitors? If not, is there another method for viewing multiple charts on separate monitors? Thanks in advance.
Hi I posted about VMware deleting my licence for my purchased EA´s, Turns out it was windows update after all... So I lost my licence not once but twice now unintentionally and I have two activation's left after all that money spent is there. Is there any way to reclaim them or do they renew...
  Payment for VPS  (5)
Hi,  I am unable to make make payment through PAYPAL. May I know why?
Dear all I have some clients that follow me on trading and I want to make them different gifts from MQL5 market. But I don't know how to pay the product instead of them. For example I want to rent the VPS for some of my clients but cannot pay instead of them. I don't want to insert my datas on their...
Hello. 14 days passed and still no verified also no answer from moderators. Is this normal or they forgot about me? :')
Hello, still struggling with an EA: Is there any way to include an index or a counter to store variables on dynamic array in the OnTick section of the EA. I attach the example that I used but it does not work. Appreciate any suggestion.
[Deleted]
why was my signal rejected?
Hello everybody! I need help with the code snippet to find the first candle (or any next candle) of a lower timeframe for any other higher timeframe candle. Problems arrise from H4 and higher. I want to write myself an indicator to extract the OHLC data from that specific lower Tf candle and plot...
Since MetaTrader updates are frequent and many people prefer not to upgrade, it would be interesting if the verification was like in other softwares. There could be a configuration window with the options " Check now", "Check daily", "Check weekly", "Check monthly". And when there is an update a