General - page 702

Is there an indicator that alerts you when the Bollinger Band reaches +/- 100 of the CCI please assist
Hi Is there a way to obtain a historic Equity Balance for a specific date? Thank you BM
I do not receive an SMS to validate my password change. is it important ? my password is still passed
Hi everyone, Sorry if this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find an answer. I am using MetaTrader 4 (broker is ActivTrades) and I can't login to the MQL5 community. I have entered my credential and clicked ok, but nothing happens. Is there something I am missing here? Any help would...
[Deleted]
  Paypal oh paypal  (1)
Wht is the problem? Paypal or web mql5 or?
Good morning, long ago I registered on mql5.com as a private user.Now I would like to turn the registration from a private user into a company. Is it possible to make this change? Thank you. Good day
why indicator are not show arrow ? #property indicator_chart_window//--- input parametersinput int K_period_Mid=5;input int D_period_Mid=3;input int Slow_period_Mid=3;input ENUM_STO_PRICE STO_PRICE_Mid=STO_LOWHIGH;input ENUM_MA_METHOD STO_Ma_Mid=MODE_SMA;input double OverBought=80;input double...
Hello, I'm very new to this site so apologies if I'm misinformed. Could someone please explain the tester agents? I've got 12 running on my R5 2600 but I'm slightly confused as to whether they'll generate any money from fees or not. Quantify :)
  EA  (1)
please how do I set up an EA in my Demo Account to place trades automatically?
Windows 10 April 2018 Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid On April 30, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating...
Hi What will happen to the open positions by a signal copy if not renewed?  MT4 signal running on MQL5 VPS. i.e. I don't want to renew the signal and don't want it to close the open positions at the time of its expiry.   Thanks
Hello, There is a Service directory in MetaEditor. What is its usefulness? And how to use it? Just curious. Thanks, Pierre
Dears, Good day to you all) considering EURUSD for all the below. I need to know the formula for calculating the SL and TP for Sell and Buy Trades, like what inputs to get the SL and TP levels ? (edit: i am not asking about how to choose the SL and TP levels, i want to know how to calculate the...
Is it possible to plot a line from the indicator in the space to the right of the current candle? If so, how? Thanks
now paypal has been removed have tried to pay for a market item but every card i enter will not go through. there is a red box around the card numbers
How to make a trade copier EA? from mt4 to mt5
hello i'm new and i tried to deposit by paypal normally but its was not possible any clue! much appreciated
Hi, I'm trying to upload a new Metatrader4 indicator on my Seller dashboard. But I'm getting an error from it's automatic validation: test on EURUSD,H1 cannot load 'MQL4\Indicators\Abiroid_Scanner_Ichimoku_v1.0__1.ex4' Tester: cannot start with configuration file because expert test41711 not loaded...
I have accidentally detached the strategy tester window in mt5. I'm currently on Linux and using WINE, how do I re dock the window so I'm able to continue back testing? many thanks
If long-term profitable traders have not engaged in financial work, they used to rely on personal efforts and personal money to trade. Can he enter a big company for job?
Hi, I tried to find the calculation formula for tick_volume in documentation of MQL5 but couldn't. How is it calculated? # of changes in bid price + # of changes in ask price? # of changes in mid price? # of changes in either bid or ask price? Any help is appreciated! Thanks
Hi guys, i would really appreciate your help, The absolute strength indicator produces two sets of data. A Green line and a red line, the theory is when the green line crosses above the red line - go long. and when the red line crosses above the green line - go Short. If you use the indicator in an...
Hi guys, I just spent a lot of time writing an EA and was hoping someone could help me understand how to gate the EA to prevent unauthorized users to be able to run it. Should i be using a dll to achieve this or are there other methods to do this gating? Also is there a way to protect my EA from
extern int StopLoss = 200;      int OnInit()  {     double StopLossLevel;   double price= 1.87550;   double lotsize1= 0.01;      StopLossLevel = price+0.0050 - StopLoss*Point;   Alert ("Welcome!");      int ticket;   ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP,lotsize1,price,10,0,0,"Lot1",0,0...
hello everyone, So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker . When u make a phote with your Phone and you send it to your computer through webwhatapp or email or any other way your Phone automatically reduces the resolution to 600x800 or something like that So what you have to do is
  Spread
What is the difference between Broker Spread and Market Spread?And how can I trade the Market Spread?
  live trading  (3)
most of the brokers  display the rates on metatrade5 which are different from the live rates  .Which broker gives the live rates
Man, where is paypal mehod payment?
I don't have a clue of astrology. I barely remember my zodiac sign just to be prepared for when someone asks me for it. But I've read something about "financial astrology" , I'm looking at it as open minded as possilbe and I know that most of us "quant-oriented" traders are more based on facts
Please, I have been searching, trying and using nearly all the indicators since 2010 till today (March 22, 2018). Till now, there is no any profitable indicator in the whole world about trading in the forex market. Either lagging, or repainting. Playing in the market, it is a kind of gambling, or...